140g protein

>140g protein
>within 2,300 calories.

Can it be done cheaply without chicken breast, red meats, fish, eggs etc.

I'm sick of the smells cooking dead meat makes, not to mention I just had a blood test done recently and despite being lean (12% bodyfat) my cholesterol levels were high. My doctor said to stop eating all that animal products I eat and to find alternative ways to get my protein in.

I'll still be getting 2 serves of Whey protein per day (so that's about 60g), so realistically I only need 80g or so protein from the rest of my calories.

I hope you like beans and lentils user.

>140g protein
>12% body fat
What's your height and weight op?

I eat 130g protein in 1800 cals stop being a fag

I like Butter Beans.

They're cheap as well.

171cm
75kg
5 years lifting

The nerds latest research findings say to eat 2g protein per KG of where you would like to be at 5% bodyfat. Since I am 12% at 75kg, that makes me estimate that I only really need around 140g.

Been eating anywhere from 130g to 200g and haven't noticed any difference either way over the years.

You won't see any if you consume 90g either. Way to fall for the supplement meme.

I should probably explain more on this.

What I meant is that since I'm 12% at 75kg at my height (171cm). I just guess that at my height as a natty my REAL max 5% bodyfat weight is probably no higher than 70kg.

As you can see here. A TRUE stage-shredded 5% bodyfat at 171cm (5'7) is around max 151 lbs. 70kg is 154 lbs. That said, as a manlet in my position that 2g per kg @ 5% bodyfat puts me at 140g protein/day.

4got pic reeeeeeeee

in 2Litre of red cap milk in the UK, there is 68g of protein and 680 calories
add 2 scoops (25g each) in there, you've got 880 calories with 105g~ of protein.

can of heinz baked beans has 18g of protein - 400 calories
cottage cheese?
greek yogurt?
more beans
nuts
peanut butter

you're not doing yourself any favours by eliminating the most readily available and best sources of protein

mofo, I eat 200 grams of protons and only have 2200 kcal. Stop whining.

Not hard if you eat several chicken breasts everyday.

I'm going to start doing this without actually eating meat or eggs.

Just do 1 shake of two scoops (50 g or protons) and around 400 g of cottage cheese troughout the day.

That's already around 110 grams of proteins. You'd have to be a moron to not hit 90 grams of protein from the rest,

Mate I don't want that much diary.

I don't want to trade high cholesterol for kidney stones.

>manlet

why even bother

>I dont want high cholestorol
>or to eat too much dairy xD
>but I want LODS OF PROTONS

Not gonna make it faggot

What were your actual numbers for the lipid profile? Did he also do a C-reactive protein test as well?

>I'm sick of the smells cooking dead meat makes

Just gonna lurk here until it inevitably degenerates into another /vegan/ thread.

Beans
Legumes
Nuts
Veggies - relatively high protein content per calorie, huge volume though.
Whole grains - steel cut oats, whole wheat bread/pasta, brown rice. There's even this "protein pasta" I've seen that's like 14g per 200 calories
Peas have a shit load of protein
Fruit also has a tiny bit

All of those have a decent amount, but if most of your diet is made of those you'll be fine protein wise.

is this true?

Pretty much. If you're eating whole foods you don't need to worry about protein in my experience. I've done as high as 2g/lb and as little as ?? while eating very little meat or dairy. And made gains doing both. Ironically the really high protein usually made me feel like shit and actually made recovery worse.

If you're hard core bodybuilding or doing a really tough routine like bulgarian or are an actual athlete, that might be a different story, but if you're just lifting to get strong/aesthetic as a natty then it seemed like plenty. At least for me

Just take an extra scoop of whey and eat a lot of black beans, rice, lentils, etc. There's a reason why they're called protein "supplements".