Would boxing every two days(3 or 4 times a week depending on said week)...

Would boxing every two days(3 or 4 times a week depending on said week), jogging almost daily and exercises at home such as push ups and sit ups be enough to have a nice, aesthetic body?

I'm 18, boxing for a week now, 183cm tall and I weigh 80kg. I'm rather skinny but not completely, I still have a small gut and slight chest fat which looks like shit.

Pic rel

Add in pull-ups/chin-ups and possibly some cheap dumbbells to add for curls/presses. Your arms have a lot of room to grow.

I have dumbbells that can go max 12 kilograms, would that be enough?

How long would it take for me to look good?

Thanks.

It'll make you a nice, athletic, boxing body in 5-7 years.

Oh shit. Anything to do to achieve that earlier?

Shoot tren directly into your balls

Boxing won't bring you much gains (except maybe core), tested it myself. But it is good cardio, plus it will give you mobility and stability.

Lift to put on some mass, box for cardio and low bodyfat.

Black coffee. It can increase fat oxidation among other things. Remember to watch your diet.

Start 5 years ago

Simple - join the gym and lift weights

i'd think you would want to take 2-3 days resting before going back to the gym. at most on those days doing shadowboxing or jogging. idk if you have a class or a trainer or just go in alone to hit shit on open gym. but going in fresh really helps when learning new things. the most important strength "move" you can do isn't a pull up, isn't a push up, isn't jogging. it's boxing. think about it this way. although those things can and are essential to training, i'd focus more on the boxing itself first. all in all do shit by feel, make sure you are recovering, and those hips don't lie.

Hit the bench asap.

Do something else mate.

Nah I'll pass.

Yeah that's mainly why I started going. It's also really interesting and I like it.

OK, thanks.
Oh fuck, I hate that stuff.

Thanks anyway.

Cool
Ok, thanks

It's boxing classes with a trainer. Thanks.
Yeah, my hips are horrible.

That means? Arm training?

For example?

Sometimes you have to do uncomfortable things to get comfortable. Also, you can manipulate the taste of coffee in other ways besides sweetening. For one thing, you can drink it with food. I've found certain combinations (such as black coffee and bread) to be quite interesting. But of course it's different for everyone.

If coffee doesn't cut it, I'm sure there are many alternative substances that have similar effects on your metabolism. Just don't go too crazy with the substances.

I'll put it into perspective for you.
Boxers don't just box.
They do circuit training with weights, and fucktonnes of cardio. It's their job to train around the clock. You will never get a fighters physique doing lessons twice a week with some cardio in between.

There's a retarded misconception that the gym promotes 'fake' or dishonourable muscles somehow. Put that aside and train properly. Don't ask us for routines either, there are thousands of more qualified people at fingertips reach with google.
Just don't read fake articles written by nobodies saying that this or that celebrity did this. Read stuff by actual coaches.

That's true. Maybe I should get used to it, just like with unsweetened tea.

Thanks very much.

Thanks. There are no boxing gyms here though (there will be one since my trainer will start one in october though), only normal ones.

Thanks very much.

How to get over the feeling of being scared of newfagging at the gym? I'm paralyzed by the feeling and that's why I didn't start in January(well, desu I still don't do Veeky Forums other than eating healthy and cardio).

>How to get over the feeling of being scared of newfagging at the gym?
You force yourself to the gym to stop being a newfag.
Everyone was like this at first. Experience is acquired after all.

Do pull/chin ups too breh

stop being a faggot and pick a routine tho

Yeah I guess. Thanks. It's kind of weird though. How much should one be able to lift at the beginning?
How long should I be at the gym the first few times?

Ok, thanks

Oh you mean the regular gym ? Nobody cares. Everyone that started was as weak as you are now.
>How long
Follow a routine.
Nobody is there to keep track.

I just started at title boxing, I take it slow and focus on form.

I'm not sure if its going to get you ripped, but there's always a 10:1 female to male ratio

yes

I box 5x/week, never lifted a weight in my life

pic related

Here is what you do OP, you get some fuckin pocket money from making your bed or mowing your lawn I dunno and you go to your nearest gym and you get a fucking membership and then motherfucker you train hard but not hard like faggots workout flippin tire and shit I mean hard benchpressing 2 niggas on the bar while they try to stab your white fat ass.

Not sure if you're lying. Any bodyweight exercises?

Thanks. What do you mean by title boxing?

Ok, thanks very much.

>doubt.jpg

pushups and pullups every now and then

good luck man

>reads a boxing manga once

The most you'll get is a skinny/ottermode physique with abs.

No.

Lift weights, retard. Real weights.

You would achieve your goals 10x faster doing 1 hour of weight training 3x a week.

Six pack shortcuts by mike Chang

>I'm rather skinny but not completely

You'd need to lose about 20kg to be considered skinny, you're borderline skinnyfat with what seems to be, a phat ass.

Alternative: become a trap.

Does it matter if you drink cold or hot black coffee?

Making cold brew coffee removes most of the bitterness. You just have to plan ahead and prepare it the day before.

What's the best way to get Veeky Forums when you don't have friends to lift with? I don't know how you assholes manage to make it to the gym three times a day, not once in my life have I found a lifting buddy who's that consistent and the few who are don't want to go with me because they're already Veeky Forums as fuck and have a group.

Is there a way to get Veeky Forums without bench presses and shit or should I focus on making a new friend?

As long as the coffee was initially heated, I don't believe there to be any considerable difference in the end result. I myself prefer it slightly on the hot side.

Find some friends with common interests. If your interests are fitness-related, maybe you'll find some friends doing that.

And you do NOT need a gym to get fit.

used to box for pretty much my entire life. but it doesnt help with getting a good body at all. Just do lifting 2 times a week and boxing 3 times and you will see a noticable difference

Bait I think

Am not a weeb. Read a book and watched some movies and wanted to try it out, turns out it's cool.

Thanks.

Thanks

Yeah I guess. It's kind of funny because most people I meet tell me I look alright and not fat at all.

Thanks very much.