Why do white people age like shit and how do I prevent myself from aging like your average white person?

Why do white people age like shit and how do I prevent myself from aging like your average white person?

Avoid the sun at all costs.

lmao
niggers just look bad from day one.

dont abuse drugs and alcohol

cherrypicking.exe

Drink minimal alcohol, don't do hard drugs, wear sunscreen + moisturizer EVERY DAY, be fit, drink water. Do this and you'll look 10 years younger than all your peers easily.

stop tanning
avoid drugs

>white people
I think you mean drug addled shit muffins.

Age 60.

COPE

>moisturizer/sunscreen jew
enjoy vit D deficiency and skin diseases

>infograph showing black women least attractive.jpeg

wear sunscreen, erryday.

DELET THIS
Anyway to slow down aging through diet?

Is Stacey Dash actually considered black? I mean shes barbadian, but shes as mixed as they come.

cruciferous vegetables as your main diet staple

>Arugula.
>Bok choy.
>Broccoli.
>Brussels sprouts.
>Cabbage.
>Cauliflower.
>Collard greens.
>Etc.

is that shopped? she's covered in a light fuzz

According to one drop rule, yes.

Dunno, but Christi Brinkley is known to defy aging or some bullshit like that.

that's how you know it's not shopped you tard

She should be on the end of muh dick.

>always use sunscreen meme
Actually, you can and should go into the sun unprotected every day for a short period of time. (15-20 minutes for most white people)
That gives you all the Vit D you need, is actually good for your skin and has other health benefits for your whole body.
And after that, it's better to go into the shade/inside and/or wear clothes and a hat instead of smearing yourself with sunscreen.
And generally, europeans aren't made to be in the open for long periods of time. We're forest-dwellers.

I guess if you're fine with looking like a ghost, you can stay out of the sun at all times, but most males look a lot better with a slight tan. You just have to be careful and build it up over time, not go full retard for 3 weeks when you're on vacation.

Dam, I'm black too then. My great, great Grandmother was full on West African.

Mirin 29 neck

So foods with a high Vit C/A/K and antioxidant content right?

15-20 minutes a day will NOT give you a tan. No way in hell

It will over longer periods, which is better for your skin.

Lol put some oil on and roast. That could work 20 min a day.

if you're so pale that you look ghostly without any sun you'll definitely experience significant damage to your skin cells' DNA in 15-20 minutes of sun exposure.

unless you have a good role of the dice. i live in a very diverse city. i see people of all colors aging like shit. even my peers people in their 20s are aging like shit. we just rely on our default youthfulness, clothing, and makeup to look a certain way.

most people have let themselves go and they don't realize it, or are in denial about it. most people don't want to admit to themselves that they are fucking their systems up. we can only consume so much bs in our diets until our body reacts to it, in ways we find negative. sure, i like thick young bitches. but what are they REALLY consuming on a day to day basis, and what does their skin REALLY look like under their makeup?

first and foremost you have to change your personal diet. understand what your ancestors probably ate, and how your body reacts to your diet.

are you serious, she is attractive but don't kid yourself, she looks old. mid 50

Drugs don't help either.

dont do drugs

Yah, the point was is that some white people age poorly and some don't like everybody else. Of course she looks old shes 60, but shes aged pretty well.

Why do black people age like shit and how do I prevent myself from aging like your average black person?

thanks for this, gave me motivation to take better care of myself.

You also don't start doing it on some day in the middle of summer when the sun is at its highest. You start in May or whenever it's beginning to get warm and sunny. And I said 15-20 is for most people, if you're ghostly white or a ginger or whatever you're on the far end of the skin type bell curve and need to be more careful.

I've been doing this since mid May almost every day I could and I now have actual tan lines from my underwear. (And I used to be so pale that people would comment on it)

Women in general decline from 20 on unless they take real good care of their body. (exercise, good diet, no drugs, etc)

both of the whites were doing party drugs, ergo not representative

Nice cherrypicking propaganda cuck.

k, i'm a translucent pale zombie looking bitch so I'll take your advice. if I get skin cancer I'm cumming 4 u user

Probably would work better if you didn't take two people who are notorious for boozing and doing shitloads of drugs.

Here's hoping I inherit my mother's genetics. She's 50 and still gets cat calls. Imagine Julia Roberts, but with a better face. Other than some crows feet she hasn't changed much from when she was 30. I fear she might have made a diabolic deal to maintain her looks.

More like Age Surgery.

and I think white men age well. They look older sure but somehow more dignified and respectable.

Yeah it just depends. Some age well and others do not. Clooney is doing well at 56 and Jeremy Irons for a 68 year old is alright with facial hair.

Men age much better than women. We peak later (25-30, compared to ~20 for women), but we can hold that peak attractiveness with a little effort for much longer, at least until the late 40s.
Obviously if you take drugs and eat like shit and don't lift, you're going to look like shit. But if your lifestyle is right, your looks won't decline until you're 50. (And even then, if you continue to take care of yourself, it'll be a slow decline)

that was for a movie, brah.

there's some truth to this, and it definitely needed to be posted.

I think the peak is higher for women in general. Men are kind of eh for me for the most part but can maintain that level within reason for longer. Also helps that society values men's distinctiveness/achievements so it adds to their physical presence imo

yeah black vs white maaan

COPE

Men peak at age 40, scientifically speaking.

lost

>why do drug addicts look like shit
Well gee that's a hard one to answer.

>ignoring the evident make-up on the above two

Too be fair Stacey Dash is pretty attractive for a 50 year old.

Well, I don't think you can compare women and men directly like that. The "peak" in this case is just the "max level of attractiveness" that the individual achieves.
It's just that women's attractiveness is their main asset, whereas for men physical attractiveness is just one factor in their whole sexual market value.

I what way? I guess if you consider all different factors, like wealth, independence, experience, ... you're right, but I'm mainly talking from a biological perspective, i.e. physical attractiveness and physical health/fitness.

>using women as examples of aging

95% of women are done by 30, the remaining percent are out at 40. Also the white people in your picture had massive drug issues.

1/10. Been here 10 years and the trolls only get worse.

the shire has to deal with no troll attacks. and you guys have that wonder bread, one bite, and you will have a full stomach.

Why the fuck are you still here?

gabby isn't that bad still. but I think since women wear so much makeup all the time, they obviously look way worse without it. if you've only ever seen a woman without makeup, you wouldn't be able to compare her before and after, so she'd still look decent.

It's simple, whites start out attractive and get worse as they age. Blacks start out ugly and remain ugly until they die.

You mean drugs, cause it wasn't the Sun that did that Britney and Lindsay Lohan.