How does a society founded on stealing money from the rich function after they run out of rich people to steal from?

How does a society founded on stealing money from the rich function after they run out of rich people to steal from?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1927/leisure-economics/
nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is what some people unironically think communism is

>the council
will figure it out

Well why don't you enlighten me then?
I read the manifesto and it came off like a criminals version of christian apologetics.

This is dumbest interpretation of communism I have ever heard, jesus fucking christ.

Well why don't you enlighten us then? It's your thread, you want cheap bait or a real discussion?

>Well why don't you enlighten us then?
Because I asked you first.

>Robs workers of the value of their work.
Somehow it's your money now

>you have to defend my position for me
??

>work has value
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice meme
now prove to me that work has value beyond what the individual claims it has.
Also if the individual is the origin of the value, how can anyone command the individual in any way?
collectivism is thus the ultimate evil in this sense.

please just nuke Veeky Forums already, hiroshimoot

>Robs workers of the value of their work.

>Nobody thinks my crappy art has value
>We need a communist revolution!
>CAPITALISTS ARE STEALING THE VALUE OF MY WORK!

>labor is the only metric for value
this is where the communist logic train flies off the rail.

How does a society founded on stealing money from the poor survive when the poor are so poor they have no money left to steal?

Thinking that you understand Marxist theory reading just the Manifesto is the brainlet sign.

It never gets founded in the first place, because it's not worth the effort to steal from the poor.

This is why you don't see CEO's robbing homeless people at gunpoint. But you will see the opposite from time to time.

That's new communism. Old communism literally gave no shits about the poorest of society, if you didn't produce anything you were an undesirable. Communism only concerned itself with those who were productive but had no control over the product.

Also, it was never intended to 'work', only to move wealth from the goyim into jewish hands.

Then what do you call the fact that american oil companies have the right to drill and extract from Iraq?

believe it or not, the chinese received those concessions, parcel for parcel. 19 in all, i believe.

but we run the toll booth at the straight of hormuz so it doesn't really matter.

Thinking Marxist theory is worth studying after reading the manifesto is peak brainlet.

the manifesto was written specifically to derail the 1848 liberal revolutions into marxist revolutions, but it failed as you see.
I don't know you, but I can't expect detailed theory in a pamphlet

>Literally believing the Austrian school of Memeconomics
Read marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1927/leisure-economics/

nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html

The oil services companies Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Weatherford International and Schlumberger already won lucrative drilling subcontracts and are likely to bid on many more in one of the world’s richest markets for companies that drill oil wells. These days, that is not the oil majors.

Halliburton and Baker Hughes are American, while Schlumberger is based in Paris though its drilling subdivision is headquartered in Houston. Weatherford, though founded in Texas, is now incorporated in Switzerland. “Iraq is a huge opportunity for contractors,” Alex Munton, a Middle East analyst for Wood Mackenzie, a research and consulting firm based in Edinburgh, said by telephone. “There will be an enormous scale of investment.” Mr. Munton estimated roughly half of the expected $150 billion the international majors will spend in capital outlays at Iraqi oil fields over the next decade will go to drilling subcontractors, most of them American.
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

Halliburton has won drilling and well refurbishment contracts at three of the six major fields, Weatherford International, Schlumberger and Baker Hughes at two others. One Chinese oil-services company is also working on these projects, as is a domestic Iraqi subcontractor, the Iraq Drilling Co.

t. brainlet who can't handle Das Kapital.

Marx was a great thinker but the Manifesto was absolute shit, the definition of a middlebrow text. Doesn't mean the /leftypol/ fags won't defend the manifesto (the only Marx they've read probably) to death. Communism is retarded op but it doesn't mean Marxist analysis isn't useful.

>Communism is retarded op but it doesn't mean Marxist analysis isn't useful.
I agree, Marxist historical analysis is fantastic.