Do any of you guys attempt to talk to girls at the gym?

I don't, because i'm too autistic and it's kinda rude to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes, about form, or if she has wireless headphones it's easy to get the ball rolling, what her goals are, if she's seeing anyone. Pretty simple

Not really but I'm not there to socialize in general. Not hating on the people who do but I usually have my headphones in and just focus on getting in and out. I lift early in the mornings so that could also play a part. I don't think it's always rude since I've had some women try to start a conversation or two but it's not my thing.

Only if it's related to gym/training stuff.

autism

ill say hi or if they need help ill offer help, like a chick couldnt change height on cable machine but never just start random convos

No. If they want to get harassed, they'll go to bars.
I don't want to be bothered while I'm working out, and I assume they feel the same way.
Gyms are for fitness, not for socializing.

You may try but you must have some experience with women before because if you fail your reputation will disappear.

>perceiving yourself talking to a female as harassment
This is how i know you're a lonely beta

>hey, are you working out????
>bls risbond :^)))

I dont talk to cunts at the gym because of fear of getting hit with a sexual harrassment lawsuit. This goes double for my workplace.

I only talk to women on tinder / similar. Its the modern way to hook up. Get with the times grandpa

>I only talk to women on tinder /
so you limit yourself to the dregs of society because you are too scared to talk to a girl in person?

whats up with this white trash dude you posted? is he gay?

They just want to sue you for harrassment. It happent to my friend. He used to weightlift, do all types of sports, but then his is reputation got ruined because of a cunt and he got depressed and started shooting heroin. Eventually he OD'd.

RIP

>shitty hair
>unclean looking skin
>facial pubes
>generic tattoos
>dyel

HHAHAHhAhahaAHAHAHA

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w

cope harder incel

t.

No because I'm a loser with no self esteem.

Hey me too!

Nah I just meet any gaze with an uninterested/frown expression as a defence mechanism even though I then go home and imagine my life with them

Me neither. I'm too autistic to talk to a girl while making gains.

lmao the cope is too obvious

what's up my boys

are you me

Only to fuck around. I don't actually intend to get to know any of them beyond sometimes their names.
Take for instance this one girl. Someone bumped the lights one day as I was walking by her, so I said, "Well, looks like we're all going to die now." Got a chuckle out of her, and then I never spoke to her again.

I found out my gym crush is actually quite a bit older than me, by like five years, so that kind of takes the edge off. Initially I thought she was in her early 20's or even late teens which made me nervous but typically I get along very well with older women so I might chat her up now.

>socializing with women is harassment

this is why white birth rates are declining

My brothers