Tfw clenching my jaw all the time while doing exercises

>tfw clenching my jaw all the time while doing exercises
>probably placebo but I feel like it's bigger than before

Does anyone else do this? Are your jaw gains real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscles_of_mastication
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start chewing hard gum you fuck.Good for dental health and jawsthetics.

>place fist under jaw
>open mouth 4x12
>place open palm on chin of open mouth
>close mouth 4x12

your welcome.

>hard gum
What the hell is that?

mastic gum is probably what he means

Doesn't the force of your palm fuck up your jaw structure over time?

enjoy destroying your gums and teeth

F

Mine got much bigger since I started lifting, I used to get jaw DOMS all the time from eating 500g of chicken daily

im curious, when your bf is low enough to look good, how would you expand your BONES in your face?

Are rangers always this big?

only the big ones.

bump for curiosity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscles_of_mastication

i've always wondered what his twin looks like now

This shit works but dont do it longer than an hour a day for a month otherwise you are going to get serious jaw problems
jaw gains are very very real though, got first hand experience

>serious jaw problems
Why? :(

Jaw gains are a myth OP. The proof is in the fact that nobody will ever post their before and after "jaw gains." Ever.

Well you can destroy the joints in your jaw by exessive chewing for longer periods. I had to stop chewing them because I felt a sharp pain that grew larger every time I chewed mastic. I got a noticably bigger jaw now and I might start chewing it again in a few months or so if my jaw is recovered/accustomed to the new muscle mass

if you want to try it you should definitely go for it. Its cheap as fuck and you can re-use the gumdrops. Just make sure to not ignore pain in your jaw after longer use. A bit of soreness in the beginning is normal

Thank you man, does it alter bone structer too?

I think it does. I don't know shit about bones and stuff but I feel like your jaw muscles will adapt to sudden new jaw muscle mass. You should also work on correct tongue posture if you want to start chewing mastic. Dr. Mike Mew teaches everything you need to know about correct tongue posture and what it does to improve your jawline and general facial aesthetics

>why couldn't that pic be real
reh

poor eggy

Clenching your jaws too much fucks up your jaw

How?

enjoy your Torus mandibularis

Temporomandibular joint dysfunction can be caused by grinding or clenching too much