Thor is curling in the only squat rack, and it's squat PR day. What do you do?

Thor is curling in the only squat rack, and it's squat PR day. What do you do?

(Thor is curling 90% of your squat 1RM with leisure)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"move it fatso, I'm about to squat two and a half plate for the first time ever"

probably ask him how many sets he got left and then wait till he is done

>2,06 m tall
He's probably setting the bar at the perfect height for my squat, so I just ask if I can work in

I imagined you passing the bar to each other and it looks epic. A beautiful result of cooperation.

Well he is a world strongest man, an athlete, and my hero, so i'd fucking ask to work in with him and I'd nail as many questions as I could.

>"Hey man would you mind doing that from behind the rack? I want to do squats."

I've used this line 5 or 6 times at LA Fitness and every time the person goes "oh oh yeah dude sorry my bad dude sorry"

Thor is curling 500lbs? Well, I film that shit and post on Insta.

Suck his dick

Call the gym inquisition to complain about the manlets summoning pagan gods again

it's his 8hour-arm-workout-day, and he just started 5min before.

ok sure there tough guy

do I know you?

Every internet inflated number is always rounded up to an exact 0.

Everyone squats 500, 600, 700 on the internet. It's never some broken up number like 753lbs, like how 90% (number x 0.9) of someone would likely be (452,1; 563.9, etc).

That's how we know you fake.

*2,03m
celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html

he curls with 13.5lbs?

I've been lifting for nearly 10 years though, a 550lbs squat seems pretty reasonable to me.

Yeah, because everyone aims for round numbers, retard. I'm not gonna aim to improve my 1RM by 1.3 lbs or whatever, I mean what fuck ?

Get an autograph and a pic

Ask him how many sets he has left. 3 and under I wait patiently. More than 3 and I ask him to curl on the decline bench so I can squat.

ask him gently if i can try to lift his "hammer"

I say pic related.

>be me
>7'1" Amazon with 42G rack
>see big, swole man using only squat rack on squat day
>distract big swole man by doing squats anyway... while not wearing underwear and facing him
>big swole man gets distracted by Amazon with a major case of cameltoe