11/5 Link Activity Update

Here you go:

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-11-5-status-update-9f128b231875

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Smart_Contract/status/925739786035433472).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have missed those!

thanks for the update

Wtf happened to all the volume? It's like not even in the top 10 on fucking Binance.

We are fucked, coming so close to selling at a 90% loss.

I mention that in my article.

Thanks, guys.

I just want to see it on new exchanges and some mooning, is that too much to ask?

I at least had fun swing trading this even though massive losses, but now volume has completely dried up and I can't even do that to keep me occupied. Can't sell at these prices though. Anything under $1 is a complete joke.

>coming so close to selling at a 90% loss.
Do it faggot

The price won't move until:
1. We get good news.
2. We get bad news.
3. Fork's over and traders decide it's undervalued.

None of the three need to happen for a while.

Jeez. Chill, man. This is Veeky Forums, where we're all friends.

I didn't trade any of it, just kept accumulating as much as possible but now I wish I did.
>Anything under $1 is a complete joke.
if it would go back to .50 cents, I would be happy already. but nope, 17 cents and falling like a turd dropped from 30000 feet out of a plane.

>1. We get good news.
The whole chainlink thing is one huge green flag, just yesterday it was mentioned by some multibillion pajeet company and what happened? nothing.
>2. We get bad news.
bad news would probably make this shit moon, everything seems to be the other way around here, good news comes out and it dumps, maybe shit goes up when bad news come?
>3. Fork's over and traders decide it's undervalued.
how long will this shit take ffs?
I heard some people saying til 16th november but I don't believe it, it will never stop. I will get JUSTed everyday til I hang from the ceiling.

o ye of little faith

Haha how new are you?

the problem is, there is so little reason to hold this sucker, no matter how solid it is. similar to every other good altcoin in existence. eventually it may moon, but probably not this year anyway. even after the fork when BTC is like confirmed as the king again we will have some more days/weeks of BTC surging to new heights. the whole bitcoin thing is just a giant shitshow at the moment.

>little faith
I have faith in the project but this JUSTing everyday fucking annoys me.
every day I wake up checking Blockfolio and I get JUSTed, I get assraped everyday by this coin, I can't take assrape everyday man.

fucking Bitcoins and fucking normalfags putting all their money into it.

Are you OK, buddy?

I don't think he's okay

I agree that the fundamentals are rock solid. Still, it will take big official news to change the trend. The team refuses to hype the product, so things will take time.

If you're a swing trader, you might want to look for other opportunities for the time being.

>not in BTC now
>not moving into alts ahead of the fork

It's just so fucking simple, it hurts to see all the JUSTing

We'll, he'll always have us. This is Veeky Forums, after all.

>HURRR ARE U OKIE BUDDY!
Tripfag please go.

>it will take big official news to change the trend
Even if all fortune 500 CEOs would go on stage sucking Sergeys mantits and huge dick, the price would barely move above 18 cents.

>The team refuses to hype the product
is there actually a reason for this? like why its not on more exchanges already?

I am 100% in BTC, but I can't give a rats ass of those possible 5% gains and the impending possibility about a major correction when the institutional money that flowed in is pulled out. Everybody with a brain knows this can happen any time. I'm not saying bubble but it is only realistic that such a big increase can lead to despair and -30% in a matter of hours. Then altcoins are fucked as well AGAIN.

So I prefer a stable BTC and alt season.

Thanks!

Big hug!

>Then altcoins are fucked as well AGAIN
That depends on whether the money flows into fiat or back into alts. My bet is a lot of it will come back to alts i.e. LINK, but this is just my guess

Maybe because it's off putting to bank CEOs when nerds on the Internet are heralding some kid and his number crunching sidekick as their savior and pathway to lamboland

I don't know about exchanges. I know their position on marketing and price action is that, if they take care of making the project a success, the market will follow.

It sucks now, but I prefer it to the vaporwave marketing we see all the time. 'Big news coming! If only I could talk!'.

What don't you people understand? Until new exchanges, this shitcoin will never get past 0.25

thats right, and we are all friends here.

There's that.

Also, if you read between the lines of what Rory said, it's clear companies in Silicon Valley are on to ICO scams and afraid of being associated with them.

>Maybe because it's off putting to bank CEOs when nerds on the Internet
who gives a rats ass about those?

I wonder when ETH explodes and goes on a moon mission, to me it feels like ETH is now where Bitcoin was at around 2013.
Like I feel ETH should be growing much more in the coming months/years and with the grow of ETH all the shittokens should also go on moon missions.
how far fetched is this?

but would it really hurt the project to list it on all the big exchanges? I see no downside in doing this so why they haven't done this?

Kisses!!! Xoxo

So funny. Never change, friend!

There's no downside to new exchanges and I really wish they did it.

Can you do one on Request? I'm pretty sure 90% of Link bagholders are also Request bagholders.

It's the official JUST club.

Man, I don't know if I want my name associated with losing tokens only...

Having said that, I've been looking at REQ and I will probably do one. It has potential because of the Y Combinator and ING endorsements. Other than that, it's just a freaking white paper. I see it as a (potential) trade, not an investment.

so wtf is stopping them?

>who gives a rats ass about those?

The bank CEOs or the Internet nerds?

Not far fetched at all.
Jesus Christ mate all I did was call someone on Veeky Forums a faggot, why do you keep replying to me? Are you just doing it to bump your own thread?

They don't give a fuck about us getting JUST'd.

I mean it's the most important thing they could be doing right now and how long does it take to get in contact with Bittrex? They can cover any listing fee with the fucking 32 million dollars we gave them.

Sounds like you need a hug, friend

>I'm pretty sure 90% of Link bagholders are also Request bagholders
lol no we're not.

I'd rather a blowjob

I honestly don't know. All they will say is that they're 'open to being listed' and that they couldn't comment on new exchanges. It's true, you cannot talk about it if you're in negotiations, but it's been way too long.

>I mean it's the most important thing they could be doing right now
the most important thing they could be doing right now is working on the network and getting companies to adopt it. that's what they're doing. all you wanna do is dump your small ass bags for 20% gains. piss off.

the internet nerds who shitpost from their moms basement of course (me for example).

>Not far fetched at all.
I really hope so man

also stop harassing the crypto takeoff dude, he is actually alright and provides us lazy fucks with news about LINK every other day for weeks now.

I really don't understand what takes them so long to get listed on other exchanges.
Like how hard could this possibly be or what are the reasons they haven't done it already?

>All they will say is that they're 'open to being listed' and that they couldn't comment on new exchanges.
they actually said that?

>It's true, you cannot talk about it if you're in negotiations
what kind of negotiations would stop them from talking about new exchanges? I just don't see the connection here.

Will we see $1 by December? I want to go to Vegas for Christmas.

>also stop harassing the crypto takeoff dude
He fucking started it you cunt. If you don't like banter go to plebbit

who the fuck even knows, this whole bitcoin fork shit could go on for months.

>b-but he s-started i-it!! :(((

>b-b-but it doesn't matter who started it, you're not allowed to talk back
Kill yourself

go be gay somewhere else

Go suck your dead mum's titties

nice comeback gay kid. you can close the tab now.

>gay kid
Nice comeback man who got job as carer so he could abuse disabled children. You can keep giving me (you)s if you want

sorry to bust your dreams, ain't gonna molest your disabled virgin ass anytime soon.

They don't try to get listed, they are open to it as if bittrex will come crawling to them kek. They also believe their project is too good for hype. Just smug fat cunts fuck them both

They did say that. Also, you cannot talk about new exchanges you're negotiating with. It looks unprofessional and there are probably legal reasons. If for instance they told us they're talking to Poloniex, the exchange's social media accounts would be instanlty harrassed by dozens of raging neets with Twitter aliases like Sandnigger and SemenDrinkingTouhous (actual examples as seen on the spirited responses to twitter.com/Smart_Contract/status/925739786035433472).

Probably because you can't get an erection anymore due to vigorous masturbating

>the exchange's social media accounts would be instanlty harrassed by dozens of raging neets with Twitter aliases like Sandnigger and SemenDrinkingTouhous
goddamnit, but this will happen anyway no matter what they do. they should just get LINK listed on every existing exchange ffs.

Feelsbad.jpg.

maybe we have more Luck next week

kek

>swift partnership announced
>morgan stanley partnership announced
>link goes to $10 a coin
>suddenly, all twitter accounts are flooded by semendrinkingtouhous and sandnigger
>embarassed and not realizing what they got into, partnerships canceled while they develop their own blockchain
>link goes to 1 sat and never recovers

Captcha: toilets sold

How do I get old captcha?

enable legacy captcha in the settings but sometimes it still switches to that retarded new shit, if i'm posting a lot

activate it in the settings

if you want hype go buy OMG. that project is literally 100% hype and nothing else.

OMG is actually a good post-fork trade. Could go to $8 or even $12. But you're right, it's not a hold and neither are 45 of the top 50 coins.

The fork approaches...

God I hate those fucking puzzles with cars and road signs, even if I click this shit rght it still shows wrong

yea but at least some news or some new exchanges getting announced, I mean something MUST happen.

“Anything can happen in life, especially nothing.”
― Michel Houellebecq, Platform

Seriously, I'm hoping for something right after the fork.

I wake up every day assraped by this LINK, I can't take assrape every day.
something MUST happen.

When did you buy?

at 23, 25, 26, 34, 39, 38, 40, 41, 47,

Ouch. Get ready to hold for a while or just sell and never look back.

lol jesus

wtf dude, this isn't even bad

t. all in at 9k with pretty much my life savings

damn

I have 200K Link. How poor will I be in a few months?

this pictures so sad

its how i feel

lets hope the great JUSTening will pass soon.

What's your strategy?

buy high sell low

Whenever I click the wrong shit still works

So, you're gonna sell?

hell no, I'm Captain, I have to go down with the ship.

Can't sell at these prices. Holding till $1 or 0, I'll probably sell half at $1. Done with crypto until then. Been trading a small portion of my Link and managed to increase my stack by about 20% but that's it.

Hopefully it won't come down to that.

I did exactly the opposite to average my losses, which didn't went so bad (for now)
Bought at 47, 35, 21, 14

Jesus Christ

>mfw the highest I paid for link was $0.23, averaged the dip all the way and bought at $0.15

Comfy as fuck biz boisss

Thanks for mentioning me as 32th chainlink millionaire. Made me smile

Are you going to hold long term or sell on the way up?

Also, what if it keeps on going down? Will you keep on accumulating or drop it all at a certain point?

bless you whale

I question what happens to whales once a project's value spikes though. Obviously clearing your bags can trigger a crash, but how do you even get it back to FIAT? How do you deal with the nightmare of claiming taxes on your gains?

t. LINKlet who hopes to not be a poor cuck one day