Dae get fit to get a gf then realize women don't deserve these chiselled gains because theyre lazy lardos?

dae get fit to get a gf then realize women don't deserve these chiselled gains because theyre lazy lardos?

Don't get a lazy cunt, cunt

I wouldn't want a girl as fit as me. If she's even moderately active, like enjoys walking, that's enough. She doesn't need to be Veeky Forumsm just healthy.

>tfw started dating a lazy girl and now slowly training her in fitness, literally getting to fuck the ass that I built every night and asses the routine I have her do while my dick is inside her.

Anyone else know these feels?

I understand the feeling, I have never had a gf because i could never find one who has as much interests in fitness as me. I've been lifting for about 3 years now, just started on this new program, this is my progress in pic

Hope this is a shitpost

No, I really made that progress good. In my free time I listen/dance to Kpop and sing, I made a popular song if you like? :)

Also if you don't believe me, I have IG where I constantly post my progress.

No but I've always dreamed of dating a fat bitch and then training her for like a year to become slim and sexy.

it's pretty tight man. literally watching as she gets slimmer and her ass improves. Plus she started bc and it is making her boobs grow. hit the lotto.

Oh and she is super chill and likes to do fun things so that's pretty dope.

She's going to get fit, realize there's a much bigger market for guys now that she's attractive, and then leave your autistic ass as soon as she gets the chance

Ahh well, that's the way of it. Not the first fit girl I'll have dated and if she leaves she won't be the last.

>get in shape
>get gf
>we spend our time fucking 5 times a day, doing threesomes, drinking, eating at restaurants all the time
>both get fat as fuck
>she breaks up with me
>mfw

nigga you got time for that. I dont' got time to train some bitches pokemon ass. Then when her snorlax ass evolves into charizard you don't got enough gym badges to train the bitch sheit

Past two years

>feel lonely and want a gf
>meet a girl and develop huge crush
>through luck get them to be my gf
>great for first few months
>start getting annoyed with how much texting/talking is involved
>stop paying as much attention
>lose gf, feel kind of relieved
>after a few weeks feel lonely and want a gf

I don't know what's wrong with me, I figure next time I get a gf I'll quit the chon

You'd probably be into fucking the ass that you raise as well tbqhfam

>Tfw I started dating the first girl who showed any interest in me but she's really basic and average and I barely have any romantic feelings for her but I'd feel like a dick if I break up with her just because I want to fuck someone hotter and I'd have to move back to my parents place if I break up with her

It feels like I just live with a roommate that I fuck occasionally. Right now my solution is to get engaged in some sporting clubs and start hanging out with more fitness oriented people there so I don't have to rely on her being the only person I socialize with.

I had some trouble getting girls as a teen. Not much, but still had trouble. Then I worked my ass off at school, got hobbies, etc all for my own pleasure and became a better person. Now I have girls crawling all over me, but none of them seem worth it.

I don't get how women can consistently be so lazy and uninteresting. Really sucks that I'm only interested in vagina...

if this aint me

I was an extreme basement dwelling virgin and I got fit just to fuck a trap. Any good looking passable trap. After getting off to all of the depraved shit on Veeky Forums for years, I couldn't just take a woman. After I got fit, I got on grindr, called a cute mexican trans boy over, and it went downhill from there.
>that man smell while fucking
>the weird shape of man-ass you see when you look down
>pull out dick, what I could only describe as shit-paste on my dick (brown viscous substance)
>makeup is washed up after they're out of the shower, looks like a regular dude
>dude is loony as fuck, won't leave me alone the next day while I'm working, constant bombardment of "STOP IGNORING ME" and "dont ever talk to me again. actually I changed my mind im sorry please respond" texts

And now I can't even get off to regular girls or traps anymore so I just have no libido. Don't EVER fall for the trap meme.

Glad I'm not the only one

You are dumb for getiing in that position

A 20 year old virgin doesn't think rationally. I thought I would develop more feelings for her over time but it's just lukewarm

Lol, faggot, you will burn in hell

Always figured most gays enema beforehand or time it so there's no shit in their pipes. I wouldn't be able to take getting shit all over my dick every time I wanted to fuck.

I'm the same way. I have no idea how women are capable of being on their phones so much. I hate texting women and they get pissed once you stop showing interest. It's so boring to text them... they're not interesting at all and expect you to carry the conversation.

Yea, my crush is skinny fat and im here working like a retard on my abs, arms and glutes, cuz bitches love glutes, while im working out i think on her smiling at me, she is my fuels.
Does she deserve me Veeky Forums?

Why are the vast majority of women so lazy these days, Veeky Forums?

fat acceptance, not even joking
The times will come when 200lbs women demand 6'4 tall, 8 inches dick and 200lbs muscled men

>thinks 6'4", 200 lbs. is 'muscled'
dyel detected

I think he was illustrating a point, not to be taken literally.

what does dae mean my friend, no one has ever told me

this is my first time ever seeing it but after some clever guessing i think it means "does anyone ever"

it's the only way it makes sense and people use that stupid shit all the time (acronyms i mean, like wyd, etc)

yeah thats what I thought too, thanks bro

This thread is making me depressed as fuck senpai

I used to think I was pretty attractive, but for like the past year now, no girls have been showing any interest in me at all... even though I've been lifting super hard and making great progress. I don't even go out anymore, it makes me depressed. I just lift and stay in

That's literally how it works you fucking cucks. Relationships are like beer. Its shitty, no one would ever admit that it's shitty, You feel terrible with it, but you want to get it again once you go some time without it unless your will is strong.
And there's always some shitter talking about how the one you have isn't real and you haven't tried actually good one yet

kek

Delusion detected. The reason you think it's DYEL is because most people underestimate their bf%. 6'4" 200lbs at 8-10% is chad status

Are you me?
> gotten to the point where I'm on tinder while she's literally in the other room.

Story time
>My brother
>Serious gym-goer, benches over lmao2.5pl8 for reps
>Gets on Tinder
>Lands a date with slim blonde chick, tight body
>Says she likes to run, stay fit, etc
>They eventually start a relationship
>Months pass
>She starts to gain weight, do less, etc
>He doesn't see the warning signs
>They move in together
>She continues to gain weight, now lives like an absolute slob
>My bro finds old banana peels in her clothes drawer, food left on the living room floor, empty food wrappers and boxes all over the house, shit like that
>Spends over 14 hours in bed, just lazing about on her phone, getting up only to eat, bathe, or go to work
>Hardly does any housework whatsoever
>My bro basically does literally everything while she lazes about and leaves her shit everywhere
>Has gained considerable amount of weight
>Used to be a fit athletic go-getter cardiobunny
>Now that she has a bf, she has become a fat lazy useless slob
>Bro has tried to get her to clean up her act, but she's always (((too tired))) and (((too stressed from work))), although she works in a piss-easy retail store job
>Brother wants to kick her out and dump her ass, but is holding back because he's too nice

The moral of the story is that getting an active fit qt cardiobunny gf isn't always a sure-thing. No matter what sort of girl she is or who she is, there is always a chance that you will end up with a fat lazy piece of shit slob. Test the waters before you dive.

beer taste great, it is not my fault that you have the taste of a 14 year old punk

You just have to find a woman you are compatible with, senpai. Not all of them are obsessed with their phones and constant snapping, texting, and talking.

What do ((they)) have anything to do with her shitty life choices?

Nothing, I just used the parenthesis for comedic/dramatic effect and to demonstrate what shitty cop-out excuses they are.

Dude end it now. It will only get worse, senpai. When dating, never get in to a relationship with, or dedicate too much time to someone who isn't an ideal long term mate. If you want, to take them on a basic date and fuck them once a week, cool, but ffs don't get in a relationship with them because they are low hanging fruit. You just end up wasting a ton of your time, and by the time it finally does end, you are actually attached to them in some weird way, so even that sucks.

how insecure you are to write this

Case in point

Break up with her faggot. I was in the same boat 3 years ago and it was the hardest, best decision I ever made. Handle it with tact and you may end up with a booty call situation somewhere down the line. Sucks living at home but deal with it till you can afford some other shithole.

plenty of women will act like this. have to find ones that have good values

Be happy you had it while you did most men never experience even a single three some

>mfw i made an ultimatum to my gf that if her weight gets to more than 65kg I'll dump her
>tfw she's 62kg at the moment, and going up
Feels bad man, but I've got to draw lines.

>writing mfw without posting a pic

Oh
>mfw when I have no face

Why is your underwear so fucking high

T H I C C

it took you 8 weeks to change trousers?

bad comparison mate beer tastes nice. you obviously haven't tried a proper english ale at it's correct temperature

>And there's always some shitter talking about how the one you have isn't real and you haven't tried actually good one yet
:^)

>live in japan
>start lifting after a long break
>forever dyel but look a bit buffier than before
>all the chicks keep saying I should stop lifting so I won't get too big
>mfw

yesssss
normie women are fucking lazy shits
there are some exceptions who are quite active and sporty but most women are just lazy trash and do not deserve you
they do not aspire to improve themselfes and dont push their comfort zones

i understand there are people who just don't like it and tbqh i just wanted trigger some burgers with my preference for warm beer

they are lying to you. grill dunnae know what they want

You make me sick.

link your IG, I would like to see

One of my gfs and I were really compatible, would stay up all night talking (and fucking) a lot, shared interests, all that jazz. She couldn't stop texting though. It was nonstop. And I'm not going to be checking my phone every 15 minutes. I honestly can't fucking stand cellphones

Yes, that is actually a reason why I am kinda transitioning from bi to full blown homo, srs.

You just crave socialization. Join a club or something, go to meetups, find friends. You will be surprised on how much it helps with loneliness. Relationships are a pain in the ass, you can jack off or fuck tinder sluts.

No, cellphones are a pain in the ass. I could deal with relationships if I didn't have a fucking cellphone which means I'm expected to text/call/snap/tweet/all that other bullshit once every 5 minutes

I get what you mean. Honestly that is just the world we live in. Maybe try and find a hippie chick who hates technology, like a genuine one not just some college bitch with burkenstocks. Otherwise just try to remember the superiority of 2D.