How do inmates make gains if this is all they eat three times a day?

How do inmates make gains if this is all they eat three times a day?

suck dick for other inmates portions

Commissary sells tuna.

be lucky you get any at all

they buy steroids from guards

There's an idea. Sell someone with self control issues roidragers.

They're in a hostile envirmorment where being musclar and strong= better chance of survival. Therefore in order to survive the body makes more muscles.

They are stuck with nothing to do but exercise as well so not a lot of calories burned. Most don't a lot of them are skinny, the big ones there were most likely big when they went in

they still have commissary and can buy food + they trade for shit like food you homo

Nothing to do but exercise and sleep--two of the biggest components for making gains. For the additional protein, commissary. If one of your buddies works the kitchen, they can get extra food.

>They're in a hostile envirmorment where being musclar and strong= better chance of survival

This. Their body produces way more testosterone because of their mindset in jail

Most interesting one I saw was on one of the documentaries where a young skinhead buys skittles from his canteen and trades 3 lunch meals for a pack of skittles with skinny guys who don't want to eat the crap food. Everyone knows he will trade skittles for food. Whether he gives the skittles before the three meals or after the three meals or splits the packets is another matter.

Imagine trading your 3 lunch meals and being told to fuck off when you ask for your skittles. Imagine trying to take someones food when he owes you 2 meals because you gave him his skittles in advance.

If the meals are 700 calories each, he's trading 200 calories of skittles for 2100 calories of crap canteen food...

I imagine no matter how crap the food is it has more nutritional value than skittles.

But if you're pint sized and skinny, smoker, maybe the skittles are a better choice and trading your meals with a 6ft6 guy is mutually beneficial.

>roids make you angry meme

take other peoples food.

Men produce more testosterone when they are around other violent men.

Men produce less testosterone when they are in "safe" environments.

Really makes you think.

>Their body produces way more testosterone because of their mindset in jail

Some of the worst broscience to ever be invented.

That can actually be true.
Test raises were measured in all sorts of situations, from winning something, to the presence of girls, to driving fast, and other such stuff.
Now I don't really think that these increases are great enough to compare to injected test, so the effects on muscle growth, if any, will have to be from long term low increases.

How cringy is it that I know what youtube nigger said this in all seriousness...

And it wasn't hodgetwins. it was that other guy with the wife with short hair.

We got like three times that much when I was in jail.

You literally eat all of it. Every time.

If you don't eat your food you come across as a weak bitch and weak bitches get taken advantage of.

There's a black market for red meat and other food items. Same for steroids.

And when he cums, they swallow for that extra protein intake.

>That can actually be true.

Real people require proof.

mutual benefit => being choosey
Smoked regularly, alway chill and hung out by myself. Ask other white dudes if I can work in with them on bench, offer them a smoke afterwords. If he takes smoke you're in, you now know what his taste are.
If you have problems, offer smokes for favors.
Some places have a tax from the largest gang, they aren't stupid though, if you can't make money or can't give them what they want. They could ask for your food. You offer it to them.
I digress, say some nigger is making problems for you. Go to the local aryan gang and ask them what their price is for protection. Don't lie, be realistic and offer what you can offer.
If they want like a carton of smokes a week and you have no money there is obviously no way you can do it, don't lie.
Just offer what you can, just say two packs a week for a month. You better deliver.

Fraud here whos gone to jail many times...
I was always the biggest and got a lot of respect due to that but my size was built in the gym before going in.
None of the inmates are building any real size inside, at most due to the small meals and constant cardio workouts they would get cut up and give the illusion they were getting bigger, the second they got out on the street they would ditch exercise altogether
The food they get is small portions like in ops pic, however..
Many inmates get hundreds if not thousands of dollars put on their books from family members and friends. Others would find hustles to get extra food, guys who could tattoo were swimming in commisary, guys who could draw well traded those, other guys would make bets, a lot of the time new guys coming in were detoxing off heroin and wouldnt touch their food for a week.
Last but not least what i did was volunteer to work in the kitchen, for eight hours i could eat as much as i wanted

it's called commissary.

/thread

Smuggle chicken breasts in bibles n shit

Elliot

This. And nofap too. Both combined greatly boost muscle growth, and if these conditions are met for long enough you skin colour might turn latino-ish brown at first to finally turn africano black.

Yes.
That was the point.
Thank you.

What if you have some health condition that makes you unable to eat certain foods? Do they tell you to go fuck yourself?

Food shouldn't be used as a punishment, it's cruel and unusual

no they fuck you for your self

Good thing you're not a real person, then. Just a low-dog subhuman jewish KIKE.

fight for your life x3

batman

What?

I was in a locked up in a psych ward once. We got three meals a day, lots of meat/veges and you could have as much as you wanted. There was no gym but we used to lift the wooden tables and benches in the yard. Made crazy amount of gains. Eventually I got day release and I would go to the local gym and stare nonstop at any woman with a boner