Size equals streng

>size equals streng...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpiJdIlzRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weak b8 desu

He's actually right. Studies have shown strength doesn't strongly correlate to size. If I find enough fucks I'll dig up the links.

>the mountain isn't strong
Fuck off faggot

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

what a fucking faggot. that's way more embarrassing than losing

>I don't know a single fucking thing about physics but I wanna sound like a pretentious smartass: the post

>Studies have shown
That shit is kindergarten tier. Muscle fibers, and cells, can get bigger to an extent. The thing is that not all fibers even get exerted so they stay thin and weak. More fibers, more power. It has everything to do with the nervous system, while hypertrophy by itself doesn't. Strength training forces those remaining fibers to activate for the first time. That's why they say you need to build strength first.

That guy's hand looks like it's broken. And also he's under the table now.

Technique>strenght
still, i heard that little shit has a soft side for cheating or being shady overall

Because most people of 'size' are fat blobs so relatively weaker. Athletes of 'size' like bodybuilders train for hypertrophy instead of strength so yeah they're weaker compared to athletes that train for strength. However bodybuilder vs average person (that may or may not work out) of the same weight the bodybuilder easily wins in terms of strength.

>I know nothing about Ancient Greece: the post.

>terrible form from both
>dyel has to use entire bodyweight and physics to feel like big man

Reroll

>a professional arm wrestler used leverage to beat a strongman who is just having fun

Yeah, no fuck off

The mountain is literally a strength athlete though, he would beat that guy in a strongman competition hands down, but it's no surprise that the guy who trains specifically for arm wrestling won this one.

armwrestling is a big part technique. Sure, getting stronger when you're already skilled in armwrestling will make you also better at it (that is, stronger at specific lifts, e.g. curls), but a weaker guy that does it as a hobby can beat a strong guy with no technique. Two strong guys with no technique armwrestling usually results in potentially broken arms

Its not just technique. His arms are simply stronger than hafthors. Hafthor has weaker arms but his other muscles are stronger

the other faggot is on his knees and arm wrestling is for faggots

Pretty sure a guy who can farmer walk 185kg+ has weaker arms as a sleezy cheating weasle, right

pro-arm wrestlers use cancerous technique of locking out their scapula so they have more torque and leverage, if you do this first you'll always win unless you face a strongman who'll literally brute force the win

Arm wrestling is it's own sport with it's own technique. Like if the mountain played an NFL game you'd say I guess strength doesn't matter in football.

Basically if you take the same guy and you add muscle volume everything else being equal, he will be stronger.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWpiJdIlzRg

So are you describing your own post here?

>bodybuilder
>athlete
Lmao

>I used all my bodyweight and I still think I legit won

I will never understand these fucks

>He thinks your body weight plays a role in arm wrestling
Seriously, get a scale and an arm to pull and see if you can decrease the number of the scale this way.

Technique and leverage is far more important than strength in arm wrestling.

>Literally throws his entire body on someoneĀ“s wrist

wow so strong what a feat of muscular capacity