Perfect time to buy BCH rn

Perfect time to buy BCH rn.
Buy low sell high. Some of you just don't understand this...

I'm not touching that with a 20 foot pole and a 40 foot extension

It's Satoshis' vision. The one and true Bitcoin.

Already mooned. Next

Satoshi's vision is to go downhill?

i actually just sold LEL

theymos please go

Down is up on opposite day

I just sold after about two weeks. Feels good.

why? it's lower

Bitcoin Cash Scam is over. The one backing it ( Prince Al Alaweed) has been arrested, and his entire 20 Billion in assets siezed. Barry had inside info this was going to happen (as did I) and started dumping BCH. Pic related.

uh oh... i hope this is fud

All verifiable and now hitting mainstream news.

Of course it is FUD you idiot, no one with that many Bitcoin Cash is dumb enough to push the price down by announcing a massive dump.

If anything they're buying more, or trying to push dumbarses to buy their segwit2x or 1x shitcoins

This.

It's actually not fud... I'm expecting BCH price to be even lower from November 6 onwards.

This is 2x vs cash right now

Bought at 326€ and sold at 487€. Could be worse.

Wait what is this? Which one is the buy one which is the sell?

Which wall is higher?

Agreed. People here can't really think for themselves. He has no incentive to announce it before.

>didn't read article
>claim it's fud

yes good option as expect a btc crash soon as usd no longer traded at bitfinex on the 9th and bitcoin propped up by tether

Walls are head fakes.

2x Futures trading at $1500. BCH going to zero. Barry knows.

You are gettinng played so hard :) please sell all your BCH m8, just sell it and never buy it again.

Why do you think I didn't read the article? Everyone who knows about BCH has read the statement already yesterday.
Barry wants BCH to die, it is Segwit2Xs biggest competitor right now.

Will he dump really his position? Nobody knows and can really confirm, even if he states it.
The fact that he announced it before dumping is really sketchy. He is an long time investor, so he knows his tricks.

(You) are the one being played. Past BCH pump and dumps. Pic related.

Heh, I remember your dick shaped FUD from before. Nice to see you again :D

bch has been bouncing like crazy this last hour. wonder if its gonna pump or dump

i hope you're going to church today, rebecca.

I read the article days ago you dense cunt, noone in their right mind drives the market price down before they sell.

Fuck off with your horseshit D grade FUD. If you're going to FUD try and make something up that actually makes sense.

The Scam is over, you Somali Butt Pirate.

its like the same 1 or 2 guys in every BCH thread fudding as hard and fast as they can and they are dumb enough to namefag and re-use the same stale pasta and fud pics

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

You're right. How can we possible understand what goes on in the mind of a shill?

haha I know right

We are the insider Goon Squad. This BCH is the real Bitcoin Scam originated in a Civil War in Saudi Arabia. You children have no idea how Deep this goes.

his name is rebecca and she's a nice lady.

you are mentally ill. are you that autist spouting about his fucking assembly language operating system and 'CIA Niggers' ?

And those kids are the people who are fudding or shilling coinns here, take a close look.

Nope. Please link thread so we can review it. Thank you.

To suggest the Civil War in Saudi Arabia does not have ties to BCH is delusuonal. Prince Al Alaweeds investment in BCH and fuding of Bitcoin just before his Arrest is a matter of Public Record.

Source on bitcoin cash endorsement?

*investment. Please keep up.

source?

BCH shills re-use the same fucking advertising slogans you daft cunt

Lol. You biz tards are so pliable. Your feelings of inadequacy are so great, you trade with your emotions to show people how superior you are. A freind of mine still needed to dump his BCH bags before the crash. I told him if we made a thread on Veeky Forums, and pissed off the retard basement dwellers there using inside info we have access to, that said retards would buy going in to the crash to "Teach us a lesson". All went better than expected. He just dumped his bags. You scammers just got scammed by the master scammer.

lel, typical pump and dump

Are you retarded? It's a fund, they have to announce things.

you say the dumbest shit.

And now for the Coupe De Tat, the Grand Finale; We shorted Bitcoin, bought heavily in to BCH. We have closed our position in Bitcoin, and as soon as your anger subsides, BCH will collapse. This will be the actual point we dump. BCH. Then, we will take our massive gains back to the Stock Market. You kiddies have fun with your fake coins. You have just been schooled by a Stockie.

>Exits crypto to go back to the Stock Market
>The Stock Market crashes and Wall Street money floods into crypto
Buy high sell low!

Don't say I didn't warn you fucking degenerates