>necklet
>no traps
>weird head

I'll stick to meat

show your body then

Marge, you like everybody.

>lifting 20 years vegan
>still wristlet

Im in the same boat senpai, I dont agree with a lot of the stuff he says but for some reason I continually watch his content and i haven't the slightest idea why I do

What exactly do you disagree with user? I agree his attitude is shit, but are the points he makes wrong?

BEEF

Will that logic, someone can't critique music unless they've written a world famous symphony.

Him and Scooby very well may have a debate in the future. They respect each other and Scoobs has said it would be really fun debating a vegan.

>revealing yourself as a summer fag

You have to go back

Would much rather see a fight desu

VG is supposed to brawl NO BS but I reckon NO BS has chickened out since there's been crickets.

Why not both? They can have a nice 4-hour long discussion on how Scooby is literally Hitler and a /fraud/ and then they can have a cage match where Scooby puts Richard into submission in the first 20 seconds and forces his natty flexitarian cock deep inside VG's anus as he bawls his eyes out in front of Jasmine's disturbed and shocked yet aroused face

are you aware of his 2k a month patreon? he along with his husbando harry potter were e-begging claiming YouTube was decreasing his ad revenue to the point of where they were struggling to survive or so he claimed.

one has to wonder the amount of money they spend eating vegetables and playing video games on their computers. electric bill must be massive amirite?

is it just me or does his arm look deformed

Yeah plant proteins cause your muscles to grow into different shapes

Scooby isn't a degenerate oiece if shit. He would never cheat on his spouse Scott.

>I don't agree with what someone says
>better call them a summerfag

What does that have to do with anything?
It's not cheating if it is a hatefuck ;)

WHAT A RELEIF

Somebody skipped torso, leg, and neck day.

You are likely enticed by his ayy lmao presence

>tfw no gf

Dude is mentally ill and has the body of an abomination. I'll pass

>Leg day
Cardio, fatty.

Dude what.

I feel bad for him. He does everything the jews meme, stop eating meat, get circumcised and then look desperate in his vids. One thing I know, no matter how he fucks up he'll still be fine because the kid got a good soul.

You may not like him, but this is what peak performance looks like.

He's not saying to have a world-class body, you fucking idiot.

>implying the jews don't want you to shovel meat and cheese into your mouth 24/7

Truly hope this fake, he give sone psyco vibes already, not the classy sociopath but the ones that tear open their victims alive

Don't worry. Eventually the police took his weapons away and he had to get psychoanalysed etc for the Canadian government to deem him safe. He passed all the rigorous questioning and brain scans.

hi mark

This has to be shopped. I have never seen a human spine that looks like that.