There is literally no way, other than surgery...

There is literally no way, other than surgery, to lose weight without always being hungry or literally destroying your body with cardio. FACT.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1809/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>destroying your body with cardio

so be hungry and destroy your body with cardio you little shit

wrong it is extremely easy for dyels and former skeltors

ok

>little

Literally. As in overdoing it to the point of tearing muscles, destroying your joints, etc.

>It's easy for skellies to lose weight
Maybe? How much is there to lose?

eat a whole cabbage

>Then repeat this every day until death
Good plan.

>can't stand being hungry
This isn't even acceptable if you're a woman. Have some balls. What do you do when you get sick and can't stand the pain? Kill yourself?
>implying cardio hurts your body more than being inactive
You're already destroying your body more than any low intensity walk could.

>As in overdoing it to the point of tearing muscles, destroying your joints, etc.

I've been stuffing my face for the last week, feels like all I do is workout/eat/shit. I've lost 3 pounds in a week, probably mostly water weight but still omg why can't I gain.

>being fat
>destroying body with cardio
>make a choice

Fucking eat less and do some sort of exercise.

Even if you're always hungry it doesn't mean you have to eat burgers and candy, eat some fucking celery or something. Better yet, donate most of your time to charity and then you'll be too poor to buy food and too busy to eat it as well.

Fucking fat asses always think their life is harder than others'.

>low intensity walk could
>literally doing nothing

>being hungry is so terrible

After a while you embrace hunger. That little victory you get from being hungry but refusing to eat is what keeps me going.

>eat some fucking celery or something
>Just eat some celery brah
Lol

Confirmed for a bunch of pleb faggots with social lives and low IQs.

Walking for an hour burns around 250 calories. If you're a fatty it might be even far more than that because you have to move more weight. You're sitting around for hours watching TV. You could be on a calming walk and read a book or just enjoy the scenery and do something for your health at the same time.

Calories in/calories out is bullshit. Say what you like about those 30 bananas a day types, they eat fuckloads and are stick thin.

If you're a man, make sure your thyroid is functioning perfectly, make sure you're high test and you can eat loads and still lose fat.

Read up on what insulin, leptin and ghrelin does in your body.
Then learn about how fat is accumulated in your body physiologically.
Once you understand these processes, you will know how to attack the problem rationally.

>Literally. As in overdoing it to the point of tearing muscles, destroying your joints, etc.

Doing cardio correctly actually strengthens your muscles and joints pretty significantly. You can actually cure many minor joint problems with low impact cardio and weight lifting.

>250 calories
Lol it's nothing.

With drugs?

Now this I find to be internet broscience. There is no such thing as cardio that doesn't destroy your joints.

>last september decide to stop being a dyel 130 lbs runner
>bulking fucking sucks, It hurts to exist after eating big ass meals, can never get anything done because i got super fucking sleepy after eating
>now 155 lbs
>looking a bit soft
>1 month into cut and it's going great, losing a bit of strength but whatever I'll regain it

Wtf cutting is easy as shit
[spoiler]i'm 5'6"[/spoiler]

>There is no such thing as cardio that doesn't destroy your joints.

Specifically, which joints does swimming destroy? Biking? Why would your joints "get destroyed" displaying the opposite effect of every other part of your body when reacting to minor stress (i.e. rebuilding itself stronger)?

Why don't you give Michael Phelps a call and tell him how badly damaged his joints are? He really needs to take care of his body

Ah yes, I'll just spend thousands of dollars on just VISITING a pool in the winter (with no sunlight and too much chlorine).

>With drugs?

No, with an adequate dietary change.
All foods have different effects on these hormones.
I guess one could go the drugs route, but that usually comes with various side effects, that need to then be mitigated.

Go for a fucking bike ride, you worthless troll. If you don't already have knee problems, then running is also perfectly fine because like I said, it makes your joints stronger over time, not weaker.

You're such a fucking baby, grow the fuck up.

if you believe this then you probably are a fat fuck and who is too lazy to do anything and stuffs himself with oreos all day and can't even make it up the stairs from his parent's basement without fucking collapsing and then rolling back down to the bottom of the stairs

Pick up smoking.
Not even kidding.

>Thousands of dollars
What

Yea that's the point. Destroy yourself and rebuild stronger you pussy.

>then running is also perfectly fine because like I said, it makes your joints stronger over time
This is simply not true.

Considered it. Smokers are always thin for some reason.

You don't rebuild joints.

So be hungry you fucking pussy, deal with it, sacrifice who you are today for who you can be.

>for some reason
It's a drug. They affect how your body works by definition.

You rebuild the muscles around the joints which absorb the impact. Thus keeping your joints healthier. In the same way that cardio decreases your overall heart rate over time because your cardiovascular system becomes more efficient. Your heart will have to do less effort to maintain you, saving you precious heart beats.

>t. doctor broscience
Heart rate isn't a linear thing. Most pro athletes don't go below 50. If you want to save beats stay on your couch, maybe meditate.

>I'll just spend thousands of dollars on just VISITING a pool in the winter

My head hurts.

PSMF + ECA Stack

Checkmate atheist

I came in to say this. I bought a couple of stogies that I will smoke out on the porch when I get the urge to splurge at dinner time. But most of my cravings come around dinner time, so I have my little meal and go out and smoke for an hour.

I'm a fucking walking talking miracle then

>280+lbs in February
>196lbs when I weighed myself yesterday

But if you have a life you won't be sitting on your couch all day. So why not make it so your body is very efficient at moving and absorbing impact?
Meditation is however healthy and should be incorporated into your routine.

you are just making excuses, go anally fuck a knife

so humans are supposed to be sedentary, then? are you this dedicated as a shitposter?

if your a fat fuck it might be seen such way because you've damaged your endrocrine system with cortisol spiking. But you did it to yourself you fat fuck.

tren

dnp

I'm not even a regular here and I can tell this is shit bait.
Listen faggot. I'm a chub monster myself. I got decent musculature, but above that is a good bit of fat. I have a slow metabolism and I'm prone to forgetting to eat because of it.
Sometimes I eat one thing a day for a whole week and I lose up to seven pounds. Weight loss ain't shit.

I lost 17kg this year with no exercise, all I did was switch all soft drinks with water

What the fuck is this pseudoscience?

>You're either in a coma or running a hamster wheel 24/7
Why is everyone on Veeky Forums an idiot?

The thing is that every fat ass believes that it's expensive to eat healthy because they only understand foods that say "Healthy" on the label.

They fail to realize that most healthy foods don't come in a package.

So seriously, eat some fucking celery sticks or something.

For fuck's sake, they make dip mix for greek yogurt now and the shit's delicious. Make a tub of fat free greek yogurt ranch dip and dip some fucking celery sticks in it. Even if you dip chips in it it's still better for you. You can literally eat like a fat ass without eating like a fat ass. Learn how to life hack.

> 250 calories every day
> 1500 calories burned a week

That's about 1 pound every 2 and a half weeks. Sorry your fatass is too lazy to take time to lose weight.

> I SHOULDN'T BE HUNGRY EVER

Convincing people that we shouldn't be hungry is the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

Hunger is our natural state, it's only in the last 100 or so years that food has been so abundant and readily available (For a middle class westerner at least) that we can feed ourselves instantaneously whenever there's an inkling of hunger. That's not normal, that's not how our bodies adapted.

For like 99% of humanity when we got hungry we had to go and hunt food, or spend hours foraging. "Hunger" is a sign that you should go start looking for food, not that you need it. Because our bodies are evolutionary adapted to thinking it takes a few hours between "Starting to look for food" and "Having food", now we live in a time where "Starting to look for food" begins and ends in a walk to the fridge, that's not what our bodies are built for.

When you feel hungry you should wait a few hours before feeding yourself, that's healthy. Eating every single time you feel hungry is not.

Who said anything about price? Celery is a flavoring agent, not a food.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1809/2
>Calories: 115

Lol it's nothing.

>We should always be in pain brah
>Just listen to me because I'm 19 and my metabolism is in warp drive brah

Don't know what this is even meant to prove, you literally just posted the nutritional information of an apple in response to e saying that if you consistently burned an extra 250 calories a day you'd lose a pound a fortnight.

Are you actually retarded?

> Pain

Jesus you're a fucking pussy

> Muh metabolism

I'm 25, I'm also just not a fat, weak willed little bitch like you.

Also, nice argument but you completely ignored the point, this is why you're fat, you are simply in denial and ignore anything that challenges your worldview, nothing you said in any way disproved what I said.

Going for a walk FOR AN HOUR walks off what an apple and a half? Two apples?

IT IS LITERALLY NOTHING.

>Jesus you're a fucking pussy
No that's you, sweetheart. You're talking big because you're 12.

>I'm 25, I'm also just not a fat, weak willed little bitch like you.
No you're not. When I was 25 I ate pizza, ice cream and other junk food literally all the fucking time and was always thin. You have accomplished absolutely nothing of merit. Sorry.

> Missing the point this hard

No wonder you're a fatty.

Going for a 1 hour walk every day would burn a pound every 2 weeks, why is this so hard to understand?

Guess what hamplanet, weight doesn't fall off overnight, it takes years to pout on and years to put off. You spent your whole life stuffing your face and you expect it to all go away in a few weeks because you want it to? No, it takes time.

It's not literally nothing, it's progress. You just tell yourself it's nothing because you don't wanna actually do any work. If you don't do the mahi you don't deserve the treats.

Correction
Tren
Dnp+Eca Stack

> No you're not

Okay, you got me, I'm actually 167.

> When I was 25 I ate pizza, ice cream and other junk food literally all the fucking time and was always thin.

And you carried those bad eating habits with you and now you're a fatty.

> You have accomplished absolutely nothing of merit. Sorry.

Says the fatty. Also I've accomplished a lot more than just "not being fat", there's just no reason to bring it up because this is a board specifically related to fitness.

> No that's you, sweetheart.

No sweetheart the pussy is the guy unwilling to walk for an hour every day because his joints hurt and can't stand his tummy growling for an hour or so.

You actually stop getting hungry once you body adjusts.

So what's your plan then?

How'd you do it friend? Keto?

The easiest trick for staying under your calorie limit and not feeling hungry all the time is intermittent fasting. I usually eat around a 200 calorie mini breakfast (granola bar or something) and just coast until dinner. I usually don't start feeling hungry until around 5 or 6, and only truly start to feel the effects of the hunger until 8 or 9. Then I eat a big ass 1000 calorie meal and save a couple hundred calories for some late night snacking. It's VERY easy to stay under 1500 calories once you get your routine. For most fatasses, a 1500 calorie a day diet with some exercise will GUARANTEE results. I went from around 205 pounds to 190 pounds in only a month and a half by doing this. CICO is the honest to goodness only thing that matters in weight loss.

>fast 3 days per week
>not even really hungry on the fast days
>lose a kg every week

Is weight loss supposed to be hard?

This. I also did intermittent fasting to drop from 270 to 200 in 6 months. No cardio just eating once a day. Didn't eat "healthy" just ate once and never felt hungry the whole day.

Fasting and/or low carb

/thread