HONESTLY HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

SOME PEOPLE SAY MEAT IS UNHEALTHY AND ONLY EAT CARBOHYDRATES
SOME PEOPLE SAY CARBOHYDRATES ARE UNHEALTHY AND ONLY EAT MEAT

SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DG79PYeqZ78
nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turns out any whole foods are pretty good as long as youre eating a variety and not eating over 4k calories daily

The problem is the combination of the two.

Some Koreans eat korean barbeque a few days a week, lots of fatty pork, but the key thing is they don't eat carbs at the same time

Some Japanese eat bowls of rice with every meal and lots of fermented vegetables, but very little meat (maybe a little fish).

Think of every """unhealthy""" food you can image.

Now realize it's just a combination of Carbs and Fat at the same time (or just sugar)

STOP MIXING CARBS AND FATS

BUT HOW THE FUCK COULD NUTRITION BREAK OUT INTO TOTALLY OPPOSITE CAMPS

LIKE ONE OF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS HAS TO BE COMPLETELY WRONG ON WHAT IS THE HEALTHIEST THERE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A FUCKING DEBATE OR CONFUSION

>LINKS NO SOURCE

I AM SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS SHIT MATTERS

I was just explaining the problem, you can do your own research brainlet

both diets involve eating whole foods, "real" food

there's no diet that recommends eating oreos and snickers to stay healthy.

so both diets are eating a variety of whole foods in moderation, so they both are very healthy. they may have some "opposites" but they also have a lot of similarities.

I think the theory behind this is
You eat carbs and insulin spikes. So if you avoid fat there's nothing to store.
But
If you eat fat and no carbs
No insulin spike so fat won't get stored.
There's obviously a limit but I think this is the idea. Hence why asians eat so much carbs but little fat and islanders eat shit loads of fat from
Coconuts and what not but little to no carbs.

>I was just explaining the problem, you can do your own research brainlet

CARBS HELP FAT AND PROTEIN ABSORPTION

ERR THANG YOU SAID WAS JUST RETARD

youtube.com/watch?v=DG79PYeqZ78

>CARBS HELP FAT AND PROTEIN ABSORPTION

yeah which means they help make you fat, brainlet, and being fat is unhealthy

carbs+protein = good (chicken rice brocolli)
protein+fat = good (meats, dairy, eggs)
carbs+fat = bad (fried potatoes, sandwiches etc.)

>help make you fat

you dumb nigger insulin spikes make you store fat

and anything can cause a fucking insulin spike

it does not matter if there is a combination or no combination

>and anything can cause a fucking insulin spike

incorrect

Dude, this is basic advice, not a scientific assertion. Carbs and fat are both calorically dense energy sources. Doubling down on energy sources is gonna leave you with a surplus of energy. It qould follow that doing this for too long will make you a fat, unhealthy shit of a person.

The questions you should be asking are:
>why am I looking for a perfect diet in a realm where perfection doesn't exist
>why do I need other people to literally think things through for me
>how could the education system have failed me so badly?

Calories in calories out. That's all that matters. Anything else is a meme.

Maximum broscience, holy shit
Nobody says "only eat carbohydrates". I will extrapolate from the "meat is unhealthy" that you mean vegans or vegetarians. Well, you can be a vegan and get 200g protein in under 3k kcal easy, without supplements, faux meats or soy bogeyman products. Vegetarian is even easier, eat whatever you want except meat and top it off with a tub of Greek yogurt or an egg white omelette.
As for the "no carbohydrates" part, I'm gonna assume you mean keto. Well, nobody says keto is healthy and nobody denies that only CICO matters for weight loss. Keto is a tool that helps some people achieve CICO by being more satiating and making them feel better.

Tldr eat whole foods (more potatoes, whole grains and beans, less refined flours, added sugarsand stuff like whey), and if you have no moral issues, some salmon, sardines or organic turkey/chicken breast a few times a week.

Fat can be turned into glycogen through Glycolysis

Protein can be turned into glycogen through gluconeogenesis

BOTH SPIKE INSULIN

>nutrients are a meme

heh okay kiddo

next you'll tell me 1000 calories of cake vs. 1000 calories of chicken and brocolli will have no effect on blood sugar, metabolism, insulin, hunger etc.

fuck off brainlet everyone understands the thermodynamics, that's not the question. The question is how do we eat healthy and how do we help our body regulate our weight and health better. The answer is to eat a healthy diet. The question then is what exactly does that mean. You've provided nothing to the discussion. Consider bodily suicide (since your brain is already dead obviously).

But not at the point of ingestion, and they do not "spike" insulin. Do you know what a spike is? it's not the same as "insulin went up a bit"

>Nobody says

I am pretty damn sure fucking someone says this

never listen to a vegan fag say if you eat meat your head will explode and you are raping chickens and cows children
Seriously, you are pretty fucking gay

>pointed out you're wrong
>ur an gay

uhh

U R NOT EVEN MAKING ANY SENSE

ONLY WHORE MOAN IN THE BODY THAT CAN STORE FAT IS INSULIN AND EVERYTHING YOU EAT CAN CAUSE INSULIN TO STORE ENERGY

TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK ELSE CAN STORE FAT?

yeah but different foods spike it differently brainlet. And this is a very simple graph, the more simple and refined the carb is, the high the spike goes

I WILL FITE U IRL WERE DO YOU LIVE?

Hey man, how are you? :D

What works for me is quality meat/fish, veg, and fruit. Full fat dairy(organic if possible). I don't eat, bread or gluten or grains. But I do enjoy potatoes daily(red potatoes are my fav). I track everything on my fitness pal. Honestly I feel better on this diet than any other. Hope this input helps, have a great night.

user

Wrong.

ketofags don't know wtf they're talking about

>whey protein
vs
>white bread
which one causes a bigger insulin spike?

whey protein
nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-48

ketofags think they understand biology but they actually don't

>insulin spikes
don't make you fat

>>insulin spikes
>don't make you fat

Only hormone in the body that stores fat....... what makes your store fat magic?

CARBOHYDRATES ARE UNHEALTHY AND ONLY EAT MEAT

Aww thats cute CICOlet
The human body isnt a bomb calorimeter nor will every person convert X protein to Y muscle mass like every human follows the same chemical formula.
The real truth is that its genetics. Some people need to eat carbs, some people need to eat meat, some people need to eat fat. This is why there are conflicting camps. The old studies ere done right and gave these conflicting results. Once people accounted for ancestry and did similar tests in rodents that tested for ancestry among hundreds of generations of lab mice, this became clear.
This isnt common knowledge yet because in current year its not acceptable to speak the scientific truth that race is real.

>how is it possible
Outdated information.

People thought eating fat literally makes you fat as well. And people thought that eating "bad cholesterol" necessarily causes an increase of "bad cholesterol" in your blood, which is false as well. People didn't understand the impact of insulin levels on fat burning and storage. As it turns out too much carbs/sugars make you fat way easier than eating too much fat or protein. And people didn't understand metabolic states such as ketosis either.

I went on a FOUR day binger, OP. I feel so fucking unhealthy and jittery right now. I'm gonna cook a cup of brown rice, crack an egg in it, and hope my body finds it healthy. That's like 700 calories btw