Why did no one tell me about possible dehydration due to running...

Why did no one tell me about possible dehydration due to running? I've started running 5 miles a day this past week for 7 days straight. I've been drenched in sweat each time, drinking what I thought was adequate water each time (I was wrong), and I have completely lost the urge to pee despite drinking a lot of water for the past 4 days. No pee. Turns out I dehydrated myself.

Granted I've lost a lot of pounds but still.

Not sure how you didn't pick up that sweating a lot would dehydrate you.

Thirst is the signal when you should drink water. Your actual problem is probably the depletion of electrolytes, eat more salt.

Because people probably assumed that you were more intelligent than the average 12 year old

The only thing you can do to make it better is the jack off and drink your cum

It's never mentioned. I thought my 3 trips to the water fountain was enough but NOPE. Lesson learned.
I finally had a decent pee session right now, but after drinking like 3 gallons of water these past few 3 days. Finally. But still dehydration is scary. I missed peeing.
I'm probably a sub 40 IQ guy so I wouldn't be surprised.
Nah.

Do you eat enough salt or do you restrict it like a meme normie? Idgaf if you peed once ever 3 days, electrolyte depletion is real and theres no way you didnt drink enough water unless you were thirsty af and ignored it.

I drank like 4 32 oz gatorade bottles in 2 days plus a lot of water with no urge to pee afterward. Yes I eat salt in my foods.

What? I you we're dehydrated you wouldn't be able to sweat. And ya, the liquid your body uses first to sweat is your pee.

Yeah, after doing research I always thought of the bladder as a bag but it turns out its like a sponge.

I'm literally scared of running 5 miles again because I want to pee more often. But walking doesn't give me the same weight loss progress.

Why are you so stupid? It's not anyone else's job to tell you lack of water and sweating leads to dehydration. You need to do your own research you faggot.

>lack of water
Insufficient water my lad. But yeah I'm still learning.

Do your own research then.

Faggot

I have, hence the thread. Merely sharing my experience with others.

>Why did no one tell me about possible dehydration due to sweating a lot.

Wew user if you needed told then maybe it's just natural selection.

Maybe.

Again, you aren't understanding. IT IS NO ONES JOB TO TELL YOU THIS YOU FUCKING ,MORIN. I HOPE SOMEONE CRUSHES YOU FUCKING MISSHAPEN HEAD IN WITH A 45LB PLATE. YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

Calm down.

>look at all this water coming out of me!
>why the fuck am I so dehydrated?

Make sure to get some electrolytes as well. Or you could just die and do your gene pool a huge favor.

No, let me fix that for you.
>run a lot, sweat a lot
>drink water, but not enough to replenish the pounds I lost
>no urge to pee for days, research why
>dehrydrated myself
>start drinking more water than what I'm used to
>finally after days, start peeing again
>make this thread

No

>>drink water, but not enough to replenish the pounds I lost
If you don't know what's wrong with this right here, you need to stop drinking water altogether.

>If you don't know
I mean I know now.

I totally fucked my electrolytes up marathon training. TFW when the doctors tell you to just add a shitload of salt to everything you eat.