How much does height play into aesthetics?

how much does height play into aesthetics?

why is that 6'2 - 6'4 is the ideal height?

well the actual number is obviously arbitrary as its simply that being 6'2-6'4 means you are taller than most people

taller than most without being a weird genetic outlier

>6'2 - 6'4 is the ideal height

Enjoy looking dyel forever if you don't roid

>forever
Bruh im not even 6'2 but at that height it takes AT MAX 5 years to build a sikk physique
You might get better results as a manlet faster but theres the problem youre still a manlet

Being 6'2 makes you taller than the average but anything above 6'4 puts you in the borderline freak of nature zone

6'2+ is unaesthetic lanklet territory. The max height for aesthetics is 6'1.

To be attractive to women you should be at the very least notably taller than them. You aren't going to be perceived as masculine or dominant if you're shorter than a potential girl.

Supermodels/runway models are generally 5'9"-5'11" so in 3"-5" heels that puts them somewhere in the 6'0"-6'4" range. Guys shoes are about an inch at least, so if you're 6'2"-6'4" it means you'll be taller than tier one women in most circumstances.

As a human height, it also is just enough that you'll generally stand out as being one of the taller people in a room, generally. This really changes where you are- if you're in an area with generally smarter or richer people, 6'2" is going to feel a lot more average as these people tend to be taller.

Ugly lanklets coping hard tonight. Face trumps your gangly body, stretch.

This is pure cope. Not many people over 6ft2 ever manage to look good.

You probably believe Arnie was 6ft2? He was 6ft in his prime. Today he is 5ft10. There is no conceivable way he was ever 6ft2.

Perfect height is probably 6ft/6ft1 depending on proportions. If you are shorter you will get away with having odd proportions.

arnie was definitely 6ft 2

>5'6"

You don't have either though.

Height>Face>Frame>>LowFat>Lean Muscle

That's aesthetics.

status>face>frame>height

coming from a 6'3 dude with wide shoulders

For me, the ideal height was always 6'8 - 7'8".
Thank goodness I got to 7'4", it was a miracle.

David laid is 6'3 and 85kg.
>"l-lanklets needs to be 100kg 10% bf, before u can tell they lift!!"

WRONG

Kush... Well look, boyo... I'm 6'4 rite? That good. And the thing here is, once you pop that 6'6-6'8+? Thats when u get to the weird zone... Being a bit taller than most, even being slightly taller than pretty damn tall people is neat, but once you're TOWERING OVER tall people, that's when you actually start look WEIRD in public. That aint gonna be attractive to women, that's gonna be WEIRD to women. One thing is a man being taller than you "ooh, that's masculine", another is a man making you look like a little child. Then it gets to the point where it gets TOO MUCH you know?

The thing about being short is, you can become built and good looking faster, but that height factor is gone, you don't have that masculine height that means you're taller than folks, right? At average, you can make both decent gains and look pretty good, not "short" per say, but tall people do rise above you, but at tall, while it does take you quite a chunk longer to gain that muscle and see a noticeable difference, once you do reach that pump, you're gonna be pretty damn good, both taller AND ripped, which is very nice.

Coping manlet

...but then you're shorter.

you do realise that it's obvious that you're a short/average height guy who tries to convince himself that he wouldn't want to be 6'3? I myself am 5'11 but I have 6'4 friend who is natty and looks aesthetic af

>Actively caring about something that you have no control over

Stop wasting your time worrying, anyone who really gives you shit for your height is a twat

t.6'3 khv

It's more like 5'10-6'3 is ideal male height. Girls don't actually give a fuck, even the ones that say 6 foot only.