Didn't go to University because /pol/ said it was a Jewish meme and ill be indebt even though Tuition is significantly...

>Didn't go to University because /pol/ said it was a Jewish meme and ill be indebt even though Tuition is significantly subsidized in Canada and the average salaries of University grads far exceed those of only highschool graduates

>Didn't even work either because /r9k/ said working is for cucks and leeching off of your parents will never come to an end

>Did Starter Strength and Madmilk at the advice of Veeky Forums and now I'm obese with trex legs

>Took the advice of /g/ to install Ganoo/Lincucks and now I cant use any useful programs and x keeps breaking now

>Took the fashion advice from trolls on Veeky Forums and now I look like an edgelord missing a fedora

>Listened to /int/ for too long and now my parents put me on anti-psychotic medications because I kept pointing out how pink nipples determine who is White and spouted off the names of haplogroups and how everyone is subhuman and wh*te """"""men""""" are cuckolds who must and WILL be killed in the upcoming age of BBC and Islam

>Gambled my birthday money I saved for 12 years on a meme currency created by Pajeet scammers and lost it all due to Veeky Forums

How has Veeky Forums ruined your life?

No. You ruined your life by being retarded enough to believe any of the shit posted here

Reported

>always ignored /news/-/pol/ because they're retarded

>become good at selling commercial roofing jobs by reading good sales articles and watching good sales training videos. Make good money doing so.

>ignored SS, watched my calories, got enough protein and lifted heavy thanks to the posts from Veeky Forums

>ignored /g/'s advice on gentoo and always ran Windows, love it

You always have to be aware that Veeky Forums is always filled with people younger than you. Who are stupid.

t. 28 year old

I did keto for a while and felt like absolute shit.
that was pretty harsh.
Also I actually read and practiced an entire Loomis book, which was mostly a waste of time.

>my parents put me on anti-psychotic medications because I kept pointing out how pink nipples determine who is White

AHHHH FUCKING NORMIE

HOW DO I GET A SALES JOB

OP, i feel bad for you.

Take the looks pill. It's the only pill you will ever need in your life/

Don't be afraid to fail at first. You're going to mess up a lot if you're new to that environment but always learn new things online on how to be a better salesman. This helped me, since I'm naturally an introvert.

Always be confident in what you know and don't be afraid to give out high quotes/estimates.

looks is not enough in 2017

you need to be NT as well

I struggle with objections where can I learn good responses? Please suggest material to learn.

>listening to what anons say
>doing what anons tell you to do
That's where you went wrong you dumb fuck

>tfw the only one of these you fell for in any capacity is online gambling when fucked up
>tfw this is the worst one
I want to die

proof that this site will ruin your life if you are dumb enough to let it

Is there any activity that won't ruin a tard's life if they get overly attached?

I feel like sl 5x5 will make me trex mode but we'll see

>listening to strangers on the Internet

How old are you user?

is there anything you decide on your own? lol stop being such a cuck and build your own path

How? Please teach me.

no but some shit on Veeky Forums can really fuck you up

also.. THANK YOU BACKSNAP GORILLA

think about what you like and what you dont like instead of letting strangers on the internet decide

>be liberal poster on /pol/ trying to spread knowledge and facts, leave after trump wins because there is no more point

>post solid advice on Veeky Forums on how to actually look good and make real gains, ignored by skinnyfat/fatfat dyel r9k geneticlets who dont lift

>try to inform retards on /g/ about the superiority of macbooks and macOS, drowned out by autistic poorfag neets shitposting windows/linux

>stop posting on Veeky Forums due to edgy teenage virgins who look like shit and idolize bad clothes they cant afford

>only board left to post on is /sp/ but constant divegrass threads until september

Veeky Forums is not for me

It was never for you reddit

alright here's from someone's life didn't believe in memes will look like

Uni
>went to uni and is negged by every other professor because I'm outspoken about their brainwashing teaching styles
>you're not allowed to think and learn about the subject outside of their class
>any information learned and brought into their class in correct
>a basic Google Scholars search will prove that you're right
>enduring until I get BS

Crypto
>invested $2k in ETH
>sold during the crash and only made it out with the skin on my teeth

Starting Strength
>a week into SS I discovered I've became lactose intolerant
>stuck to basic 30C/45P/15F after that
>made decent gains

it's your fault for not stopping and realizing your mistake in time you fucking idiot

You know you can add chin-ups and triceps dips (also both can be done weighted) + curls and scullcrashers? + core work and if some part of your body is still shit you can add 1 exercise per workout for it. Assistance work is important both for looks and your future progression.

College sucks because it's 4 years of indoctrination. Full stop.

It's actually really useful to have any degree even if it's a weird hippy-dhippy-dippy degree. Sure that degree in literature isn't really going to help you in your professional life but putting "COLLEGE DEGREE" on your resume is always better than just high school/GED. It's much worse for women since the "smug and superior tactic" works better on them. College is actually good if you ignore the propaganda, choose a coherent career and don't put yourself into retarded amount of debt.

The /r9k/ being a neet thing is really short-sighted and most people who do it long enough regret it. A career that you enjoy is one of the most satisfying things in your life, most robots think that every profession is like their summer job and they'll be making sandwiches at Subway forever. Truth is that work (assuming you put the effort in figuring out what you like and are good at) is one of the biggest joys a man can have. The guy who loves tinkering with cars loves being a mechanic, the guy who loves policework loves being a cop and someone passionate about space loves being a space engineer.

You swap out all of that for sitting indoors consuming mindless entertainment all day.

Only social sciences are indoctrinating.

Neither I nor a single friend of mine has had any sjw shit in stem/business courses.

I don't understand why people think college is an indroctination center. What the fuck are you even majoring in? If you are majoring in some bumfuck literature or philosophy degrees, of course you are gonna have those crazy "leftist" professors that loudly express opinions that you disagree with. If you are majoring in some business degree shit or STEM major, you won't deal with those professors unless you have like one or two required history/social sciences courses you have to fulfill. Just keep your head down and pass the class so you can get it over with

> took /pol/'s advice with a grain of salt and went to Community college to get certs before getting my master's

> worked when I wanted to, worked for good employers and for friends, and never visited /r9k/

> took all the advice of Veeky Forums, switched between lifting plans every couple of months, and always tried new types of lifts. Got decent gains

> Was using linux before I ever visted /g/, never had any bad problems with it. Keep windows on a spare drive because every now and then work wants me to use a specific piece of software

> skimmed Veeky Forums for the useful advice and have an okay wardrobe of clothes that fit correctly and make me look like a normie

> looked at /int/ once and saw nothing of value there

> got into stocks for a while because of Veeky Forums and made a couple hundred bucks on robinhood before selling
Veeky Forums has been good to me. But you gotta take the shit here with a grain of salt.

Also, the superior boards were left off of this post. No Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums? for shame, user!