So Veeky Forums, last time I checked, I had to eat about 2400 calories to maintai my bodyweight

So Veeky Forums, last time I checked, I had to eat about 2400 calories to maintai my bodyweight.

Since Im a skeletor,I tried to bulk. Have been eating as much as I can, but it seems like its not enoguh, havent gained any weight in a while.

Obvious cause.

>Not eating enough

Cause of this:

>Shit tier country, leading to everything being expensive as a unicorn's balls.

Solution

>Make sure the food I eat is more calorie dense.

So Veeky Forums, what are the most calorie dense you can think off? I want to eat at least 500 cal. more.

Also diet thread....I guess

Peanut butter or milkshakes. Hell, peanut butter milkshakes. Go wild.

Really white rice isn't dirt cheap where you live?

>peanut butter milkshakes

Lulz. Might as well try. Milk is expensive as everything else, but at leats aint hard to get.

1 liter of 3% fat milk is 600 kcal

Venezuela..........

Yeah rice isnt as expensive, but its still quite expensive. Also the catch in my country's economy is the following

>You cant find shit, you have to go to 3 supermarkets to get everything you want at once.

>When you DO find everything, you need to sell your house, your liver, your grandpa, and your dog to afford it

>When you finally manage to buy it, there is a 50/50 chance the quality is chinese factory tier.

It's probably expensive where you are but cashews are GOAT. I could easily eat 1000 calories worth in a sitting.

Man, here we call that Merey. Thats one snack every single one of us love it. Could actually work, thanks.

You're welcome, Skelanon.

Also 554 kcal in 100g acording to wikipedia. Nice.

Ok. If you are Venezuelan you have much bigger problems than becoming Veeky Forums... Like leaving that shithole ASAP

Hugs from you beloved neighbor s2

You can buy a mass gainer to help reach that calorie intake

I have a mass gainer(1000 cals and 60g protein) and i do a homemade shake(940 cals)

My TDEE is 2800 and i eat 2600 cals, with my homemade shake and mass gainer that is 4500 cals a day

Try eating your own cum, it's free and full of protein

Why are you eating so many calories at that TDEE? Everything after a relatively small surplus is all turned to fat,

ok, so which staple food IS cheap?
rice, pasta, beans, lentils, maize, WHAT? even flour (unless it's mostly sawdust) would be good!

Venezuela is god tier if you have money. Not even a lot of money.

Colombian????

Yeah no. I wish.

As I have alredy told you. The thing with here is

A. You cant afford shit
B.You cant even find it in first place
C. Quality is shit tier

Thankfully, flour is used in most of our beloved dishes, like empanadas and arepas (Google them guys, they are delicious ) So everyone has soem of it stashed. Same goes with rice and lentils.

Brazilian?

eat both fatty and lean protein until you hit your protein requirement

supplement all other calories with rice, beans, pasta, etc.

Any item that has both flour and butter/fat makes bulking so easy. Nuts for snacking as well is nice.

Work your way up to +500 your TDEE, don't try to just force it immediately or you'll find it more challenging.

how tall are you OP?

Nuts are pretty good. Also red meat, milk, eggs, legumes.

Bonus: It even helps lubricate your arteries!

Rice, beans/lentils (buy them dry), sunflower seeds (grind them or you'll shit them whole), sardines.

Yeah. Brazillian.

Just went to burger king. Ate a double-meat burger, some large fries, and an ice cream afterwards. If you had to guess, how much calories would be into that?

Went there beacuse I had no food ready to eat at home. Had been swiming all morning.

To prevent any misunderstandings, hadnt eaten fast food in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

They literally have the calorie numbers for their dishes on their website.

Marico que fue como estais? Compralo bachaqueado de donde eres?

Bueno mas de lo mismo, pelando bolas arrechas pero ahi vamo. Yo soy caraqueño, tu?

maracucho pelando bolas tambien

Coño que bolas. Mañana y que hay trancazo o marcha o una vaina arrecha. Tu vas?

Eso de los trancazos ya es rutina, toda maracaibo esta destrozada, yo soy estudiante llevo 4 semanas sin ir a clases la ultima vez que fui a protestar fue hace como un mes.

Yo tengo familia en caracas por san bernandino y por santa ines que me dicen que todos los dias hay verguero

Marico la vaina alla ta mas candela imposible. Santa fe, petare, chacao toa caracas ta igual. Me imagino que alla debe ser igual.