How do you stop checking out women when you are talking to them?

>How do you stop checking out women when you are talking to them?

You dont. No matter how many perfect racks and asses pass me by, i'm still on the lookout for the next.

>how do you stop choking out women

this

they wont care if you are attractive

Serious question

Is it ever actually socially unacceptable to "check out" a woman when you're not in professional/work/business setting?

Like at a supermarket, at the gym, in the street, etc.

I'm terrified to do anything because showing any kind of emotion seems to be a bad thing or get you trouble now. Right now I just walk around like a cold robot in order to avoid getting in trouble for looking at a woman for longer than a split second.

Why would you want to stop?

Wow. Just wow

Get some help. Talk to your mother more often...

I made a chick super uncomfortable today. She attempted to cover up her vag even though she was wearing pants and sitting next to me and we talked. I was like really, you're covering up your vagina like I was going to grab it or something??

Well... the fuck? How hard were you staring you fucking monkey?

Maybe you were so hot she wet herself.

so why dont you hit on her?

#
I'm on testosterone

I'm on nofap

I was super attracted to her, and she is my type.. white in her early 30s . Blonde, tall maybe 5'11

I was ready to rip her panties off

We talked for a while though. I have to be honest it was cool. I love hanging out with a cool chick you know

AAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA. This is called being a pussy user.

>no fap on roids

Holy shit dude

Running testosterone is no joke. You see a hot chick you smile and want to talk to them. Walk up have something to say, many are friendly mostly cuz they probably looking for dick anyway...

>kek

Don't include me with the autist

audibly laughed @ this

pheromones

It's called being male it's a natural characteristic to assess the suitability of potential mates.