Can we discuss female weightlifting from an aesthetic perspective?

Can we discuss female weightlifting from an aesthetic perspective?

What lifter have the best body? what categories tend to get the hotest woman?

Oly lifting is literally GOAT for aesthetics

Claiming my Rebeka waifu

pls illuminate me, what is GOAT?

God Of All Things

Greatest of all time.

I do oly lifting and my gym has so many qt girl weightlifters and they all have really nice asses and are super fit and its super distracting/frustrating

Lydia Valentin, /thread

Yeah, if you want to look like a centaur. That being said weightlifting + track/field is apex raw athleticism.

All female categories barring 90-, 90+ are pretty aesthetic. 75kg/69kg for amazon tier, 63kg/58kg for thicc waifu material, 53kg/48kg for formerly on the back of milk cartons lolis.

>That being said weightlifting + track/field is apex raw athleticism.
The gymnasts wants to have a word with you

>if you want to look like a centaur
You say this like it's a bad thing

Tfw always been fairly fascinated by oly weightlifting but have pretty bad joint hypermobility so it has made me pussy out from seeking out this stuff. It's not even very popular where I live.

>GOAT for aesthetics
no, it's not. Oly lifting is goat for Oly lifting. You want to get aesthetic, you get onto a routine for aesthetics.

>implying Oly lifting isn't the best routine for aesthetics
You can't deny this

.>mpyin this even exists

Routine for aesthetics is needle base training shiggy

Damn, Sharlize Theron looks like THAT?

what shoes are those

asking for my sister

>being this wrong

Adidas Leistung 16 II

thanks user

Goat On All (the) Trenbolone

kek

>/thread
neck yourself

what the fuck
is she natty?

Claiming my Italian weightlifting qt

No.
They're manlets most of the time lmfao.

my question is is it better or worse to squat/dead like a chick? meaning stciking your ass way out when going down. yes they do do this, it'snot just the fact they have asses. i see their spine and hip angle and they tend to have an excessive anterior pelvic tilt.

Gymnasts are the curlbros of the Olympics

Yes, why not? Posterior pelvic tilt (butt wink) is the bad one, the anterior pelvic tilt at worst will put your spine in the neutral position if you go into spinal flexion due to tight hamstrings

you said it so simple actually. cheers.