Is it historically accurate?

Is it historically accurate?

>Paradox master race here ama

What's it like to be a god desu?

that monument would be the pinnacle of humanity.
how many billions would it cost to do perfectly?

>spends 5000 hours learning the game
How do you do it user?

>billions
its bigger than a fucking mountain, that would require trillions upon trillions of dollars

>play as Pedro II
>ally with Gilgamesh
>drop nuke on Teddy Roosevelt in Australia
>discover social media in 1879

Absolutely

Monarch Points.

The pacing is so fucking shit. You can get to the end of the tech tree by the end of the 1800s but it takes like 10 turns to get your troops from one end of your empire to the other

I wouldn't want to live under it
Once you learn one of them, you learn them all. The games have great wiki sites as well.

There is no material currently known that would be strong enough to support such a thing.

Are platineans white

Those raging faggots just made a requirement for me to buy their shitty expansion in order to play Nicky. I had a mod three pack but they disabled it until I get the fucking golden age expansion they should've included in the beginning. God damn, they have no scruples. Also, black korean leader. wth

>Buying this shit
>After the shitshow that was 5
No one to blame but yourself

>cant understand the simplest strategy gameon the market

they really need to let naval units travel faster, otherwise the walking distance of most units is accurate

>Human civilizations are led by immortal god-emperors who represent their people
Not really.

>what is vibranium

You're assuming it's solid rock, if it were a lightweight hollow shell supported by a steel frame it wouldn't be impossible by any means

>White
Doesn't exist senpai. Dedication to the nation is all that matters. Race is something only mutts believe in.

>Doesn't exist senpai

>The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

Curvature of the Earth like in OPs pic is only observable over a 2 mile cross section. Meaning that the statue would be at least like 15 miles tall. Nothing made by man currently even comes close. The ISS would collide with the dudes torso ffs.

>le civic nationalism
sad!

My point exactly. Jews are scum and so are whites and all humans for that matter.

>Jews are scum and so are whites and all humans for that matter.
No people, no problems.

>The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.
So they want you to feel proud for busting the bank for characters that should be free, and used to be like Alexander? Sounds like bullshit but okay.
>here on Reddit
Wow, the memes are true. Pol was right again.

Civic nationalism is the only answer.

>paradox games are hard to learn

>Not recognizing a copypasta when he sees one
BAKA.

>Curvature of the Earth like in OPs pic is only observable over a 2 mile cross section
I was going off the buildings in the foreground

>The ISS would collide with the dudes torso ffs.
It orbits at 250mi, user

As an mesoameriabooo the Aztec's unique stuff in Civ 5 did a really fantastic job about encapsulating what made them interesting:

Sacrificial captives obviously represents them taking captives in battle for sacirfices, but it also encourages you to farm barb camps and enemy civs for units to kill, or to form enclaves to do that, which is an actual strategy the Aztecs used historically: They would instigqte flower wars, which were rituallistic, agreed upon battles for both sides to take captives, and then ramp up how aggressive they were untill they were basically war sof attition they bullied the other side into doing to wear them down. Likewise tthe floating garden unique building obviously represents chinampas, but it also allows you to have explosive population growths in your freshwater cities, mimmicking Tenochtitlan's explosive growth from being founded to being thr 5th largest city in the world in less then 200 years. Jaguar warrior is obviously a jaguar warrior. My only greivence is that they have a jungle start bias even though the jungle was only around the perimeter of Aztec territory, they should have had a lake or freshwater bias.

In ciiv 6 they are a lot less representative.

Hey, just because it's pasta doesn't make it not true.

Ow. My bad.