You spend 24hours with this man in order to persuade him to send you 1mil USD to your bank account

You spend 24hours with this man in order to persuade him to send you 1mil USD to your bank account.

How do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TnFfsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suck his dick for 24 hours straight

Open a fake charity to embezzle the money through

Tell him im fertile and dress as a pajeet

hack his shit ms phone/computer, sniff until you find a sensitive material, blackmail

/thread

This
tell him you've got a business idea you need 1 million for and you're so sure it's gonna work that you'd be willing to suck dick for 24 hours straight

sharpie up the pooper

tell him you are a hungry nigger in africa

Tell him I won't annoy him for the next 24 straight hours if he gives me the money. The Genie gave me 24 hours and I can make them boring or hell.

Fuck a tranny. Contract AIDS. Fuck Bill Gates and give him AIDS. Tell him you only need $1million to acquire a cure.

What a stupid fucking idea holy fucking shit. He's gonna go to his masonic doctor who already has the cure and cure himself meanwhile you'll be dying of aids like a faggot you are

A gun.

Tell him about my ICO that will save the world from hunger and war
>MC is 1mil

Easy

Ask nicely

tie his balls up with some rope and attach it to an open door, give him 10 minutes to sign the cheque or else.

Show him I can break his record of jumping over chairs

Tell him he can waste 24 hours or just send me what he makes in a minute

Tell him that I have his family.

bill please you make that $ per minute, whats
1 minute of your life vs my entire life stress free?

if that doesnt work just knock him unconscious and steal whatever shit is there

Put his nuts in a rat trap. There you go happy million dollars

YOU EITHER PAY IT OR I WILL DEACTIVATE YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS

Drug him

Show him my butthole.

Tell him about the trust experiment and that I will send him 2mil USD back

Then you insert a sharpie, right?

>Hi Bill..
>You know, I'm actually not an unemployed white guy..
>I'm actually an African, with a rare skin-disease
>If you give me 1 million USD, I could help out my poverty riden community in Africa.
>I would spend the money to buy fertilizer and hand it out to the farmers, in return for their promise that they would not spend all their earnings, but save some to by fertilizer the next year - themselves. How would I make sure that the farmers keep their promise? I will spend some money on hireing some local boys to act as a para-military unit, perhaps I would even collect a fraction of the farmers earnings and then buy fertilizers myself - and hand it out to them. The upkeep of the para-military division, would also have to come out of the farmers additional earnings.
>You may ask, how do I keep the para-military division loyal, and avoid for them to pillage the farmers excessively? Well, do you know the teaching of the Frankfurt school? if not, then you are in for a treat.. (continue for the rest of the hour talking about how racism is bad, and he needs to unlearn what he knows).

discord.gg/TnFfsU u would tell him that u have a bbc

that escalated a little bit quickly..

Threaten to expose his connection to the Jews.

ask him for a million dollars

seems like a cool guy hed probably just go for it

Tie him up, use sand paper to abrade sections of his skin, apply rubbing alcohol to the broken skin.

You could torture someone for days like this and it is ridiculously painful.

so apparently
1. ask nicely
2. suck his cock
3. torture his cock

One million back within 24 hours. Sign contract and everything. Then I buy Kidscoin and wait.

buy a nice pair of knee pads and start practicing

the last thing i would want from him is money.
rather
I would install linux on his main pc's for him and have a discussion about what he thought in the early days when he was makeing the first compiler and what he thought of crypto tech, and where he sees the future.

That would be far more valuable the 1 m from him

tape a realistic looking fake mouse to his nuts
suspend him over a pit of starving rattlesnakes
start lowering him down inch by inch
spend the other 23hr and 57 minutes rolling around like scrooge mcduck while melinda calls his phone every 5 minutes
then release him unharmed, maybe break his glasses or something as punishment for windows vista