What's with this fucking trend of drinking gallons of water in a day? Back in the days...

What's with this fucking trend of drinking gallons of water in a day? Back in the days, people would drink when they felt thirsty and no one was making a huge deal out of it. The only certain effect of forcing yourself to swallow a whole gallon of water is pissing yourself to death and that's it.

Pic rel is cringy as fuck, I'm imagining a fucking numale dyel sitting in an office and pouring water into his throat every five minutes and running to the restroom every fifteen minutes.

That is the handwriting of a woman.

There are two places in two world where drinking clean water is an achievement.

America and Africa.

>plastic bottle

drink those xenoestrogens up! Good goy!

>drinking water after 4 pm

lmao enjoy having shitty sleep because you keep waking up to take a piss

if you feel thirsty, you should have drank an hour ago

It's not even about clean water, it's about the fucking quantity. If you drink some beverages like coffee or tea, you don't need more than like 1,5l of water to get through the day, even if you work out.

Plays into the dumb assumptions about 'detoxing/detoxifying' your body and water being 'healthy' so it doesn't matter how much you take in.

It's good to drink plenty of water and most people probably could do with drinking more and more regularly but there are also pathological conditions and adverse risks associated with drinking too much water.

Hyponatraemia would be the most obvious that comes to mind.

not everyone is old senpai.

Only a woman would need to:
1. Write stuff on a gallon of water for inspiration
2. Post it on social media for validation
3. Carry around a big jug of water with writing on it to show everyone instead of using a water bottle and refilling it like a normal human being

>Hyponatraemia

Yeah if you drink like 10 gallons a day.

>This simple trick will confuse your muscles and make them grow while burning belly-fat!

Had a coworker that used to have an app that reminded him to drink a glass water every half hour. Guess he realized it was retarded when he stopped after a few weeks.

whats a good alternative ? i dont feel like carrying around a glass bottle desu

Drink water directly from your shoe.

what if my shoes are made of plastic ?

Now you know why your calves are small.

God teir advice.

People didnt need to drink large amounts of water because they didnt eat as much processed foods filled with sodium and other nasty things.

Dont be dumb drink your water.
Spare your kidneys.

thanks satan

satanic trips confirm the truth

GOWAD

Rather, it's more relative to the rest of your diet and physical expenditure.

People suffer from hyponatraemia on far less than 10 gallons.

I find it hard to believe that it's that difficult to drink water. I just pound water and don't even think about it. I just pay attention to my pee color and keep it like a faint translucent yellow. Like it's so easy to just chug water when you need to, shit isn't hard.

>people would drink when they felt thirsty

Back in the day people would be thirsty more often due to more physical activity, and they would be in tune with their bodies more due to less time spent sitting in place. When you move your digestive tract works better and you notice what you need faster. I think it's very likely that people "back in the day" naturally drank a lot more without having to keep tabs on their water intake.

Not a fucking gallon though, that's retarded. Women overdrinking on water isn't even a new meme, it's been in thing here in Germany for a long time.

Rule of thumb, if your piss is clear you should stop drinking. On the other side (which should never happen) if it's dark orange you need to drink more.

Currently working in a shop, have a 1l glass bottle in my bag, filling it every morning with brand water, that comes in plastic bottles anyway.
We're fucked either way, unless you have a well that give potable water maybe.

im kinda scared of breaking a glass bottle, you got any experience with steel bottles ?

Steel bottle? Get a thermos bottle then maybe? You'll probably have more use to it, and it should be easier to find.

Maybe if you use creatinine you need to consume a lot of water. Most ahtletes do use creatinine in order to get more energy for their workouts. But I think that jug is cringy and special snowflake tier.

might be the best solution

I think drinkable tap water is the true measurement of civilization. It's amazing that it's not the top priority all over the world.

Many are lined with plastic on the inside and may not be any better than just drinking from new plastic bottles.

>8pm RESIST TEMPTATION
>9pm GUZZLE IT DOWN
HNNG

Holy shit. In corps I drank maybe 3 quarts a day when spending 11+ hours a day training in the sun in the summer in Georgia.

I drink from a Glass bottle from the juice company froosh, worked fine for the last 2 months. Just basic shit like not smashing your bag down when the bottle is in it

When I was in high school ~5 years ago some football players would carry gallons of water with them. One guy would even bring a gallon of horchata (Mexican sweet milk afaik). Maybe you're just starting to notice? You might also just be a high schooler, so it's super weird and trendy to you because you never saw it in middle school.

old Greg pls go

It's better for mental sanity to ignore them.

>4pm

Do you go to bed at 6:00pm, fucking grandpa?

thought about getting a klean kanteen, is that a good choice or am i getting memed ?

whoa buddy you might need to go to a doctor

kleen kanteens are good. there are double walled steel bottles that are BPA free that cost more but will keep your water cold

He's literally called the master of lies, fucking retard.

i just hate having yellow pee

I chug water up to 11pm and sleep just fine. Just some times I might wake up at 5-6 am too take a piss but that's it

Honestly just use a glass bottle. Don't worry about breaking it, even if you're retarded like me. 0.7 litre glass bottles are sturdy. Just two days ago my bottle was sitting on my desk and I leaned over it to open or close the window, wearing an open jacket. When I leaned back it got caught by the jacket and fell off the desk. Not a scratch.

my bottle fell down 5 or 6 times in the last week, i dont think glass could handle my clumsy nature all that well

Put it on the floor then. It can't break from mere tipping over.

I thought my grandpa was dead but here I see him posting on Veeky Forums

/thread

An insane one who mixes lower case and capitals seemingly randomly.

I drink a 20 oz mug of water right before bed every night and never wake up to piss. The dog does have to wait for me to piss before it gets walked though in the morning.

The kikes need to make sure you get your flouride and estrogen doses stupid goyim.

Water's good for you, breh. Plus, if you're drinking GOWAD, you'll hold less water weight and look leaner