Whale here - AMA

Ask me anything - except for 'which coins are going to moon next' questions. I will NOT shill or give out any names.

Why do you feel the need to larp?

What's your favorite sauce to get from McDonalds for nuggets?

what will the morning after the fork be like?

are traps gay?

are the usdt finex rumors true?

How do we know if you're accumulating or dumping?

prove youre whale

dated pic with balance

then we talk

did you know that squids eat whales?

Whales will be whales.

Why choose one when you can have two? Ketch and BBQ sauce.

It could get ugly. Money will start to flow back into alt coins prior to the fork already. A few alt coins are going to moon. A lot of whales have been accumulating them in silence. Completely under the radar. Also - if the rumours about China are true, new money will flow into BTC. Timing will be important.

Stay away from USDT. That's the only advice I can give you on that.

We are always accumulating. Currently, a few promising alt coins are being manipulated (fake sell walls) to scare off people so whales can accumulate.

Sometimes, you don't need to worry about what you see. You need to worry about what you don't see. Conditional sell/buy orders. If you want to spot accumulation, I'd have to suggest you look into TA more.

Here's a screen grab from my Bittrex account. Obviously, I have a portion in cold storage.

Will we face a bear market post fork?

Is it wise to hold bch after the 15th?

Will you send me some BTC to my wallet?

>NEO
>NEO_MEETING
>Inspect element editing your btc balance
fucking pathetic attempt at an uncover neo shill thread

Is there a way to know what kind of news will trigger big upward price movements? Sometimes a coin will have a cool release but it causes little increase in price.

thoughts on Stratis?

I think it will be an interesting Q4. If China comes out with some news, BTC will continue to rise (new money). If not, Q4 can be interesting for alt coins.

It depends on the BTC battle. BCH can be a winner if BTC vs. BTC S2X will be bloody. Right now, the best thing to do is hold BTC imo.

Lol, I didn't mean to include my tab. If you want, I can show you the rest of my 45 open tabs. I do research on a lot of coins.

Usually, when the news hits the main crowd, you're already too late. The pump happens before that. Check out the team's slack channel, twitter, etc. Buy the rumour, sell the news.

can you detail some of your strategy for picking coins with short and long term success? what sort of things do you look for in the coin's white paper, and what are some good signs to look for in charts? beyond that, what sort of coins do you think have the best short and long term potentials (as in, coins focused on payment processing, security, gambling, etc)?

Stratis could have a nice bull run soon. They are going to announce more information around their ability to host ICO's on their platform.

They will not give you a 2x-3x ROI if you're looking to get short-term gains though. Long-term, they're okay.

Can u give us a hint of what to look at in terms of ta? Pls im retarded

opinion on wanchain and icon?

are Arkies reaaaaally deluded?

what are your thoughts on Cindicator and predicative market projects in general? is there some legal/regulatory issue they're facing and don't want to admit or discuss which is impacting listing on exchanges?

Thoughts on XMR?
Been steadily going down and I dunno what to think of it

Are you invested in NEO?

enjoy selling your bags below 10k

Will REQ ever go above ICO price?

is verge a low orbiter or do you think it has potential with the wraith protocol being released tomorrow?
also how do i become a whale

do you give out btc?

1BcWLCMeRtt2CGq9kuUui5hC9qiwHSPk1n

Do you think there will be another big alt selloff before the fork?
Do you have an opinion on MonaCoin or Modum?

I second this

1Cr9QR2SpDPs6H4wvFwMfPvRs86w1qMosm

ATTENTION YOU FAGGOTS THAT HAVE JOINED US RECENTLY IM BOUT TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE.

This thread right here is a blatant shill attempt of NEO.
Claims to be a whale, as expected people will ask for a time stamp and a balance to prove it.

Now here's where this pajeet fucked up, not only did he ignore the whole time stamp with paper (fake wallet or photoshop or this or that or yada yada yada) but this fucking Cuck decided to crop in his NEO rumor bullshit. Hoping some of you new retards to go buy NEO because you think you're a fucking genius with inside information, but in reality youre buying OP's bags, or more than likely, someone who paid OP to do this, because he couldn't provide a valid time stamp.
Buy link.

If I'm wrong, write the date and /biz on a piece of paper next to your wallet balance you dirty pajeet.

There's a lot to cover. But I'd suggest looking into the basics first (patterns, RSI, EMA etc).

I'm not that familiar with both, so I can't really give you good advice.

If you want to get out - set a conditional sell order at x sats (x being, at least where you would break even) and wait for a pump group to randomly PnD this coin.

Listings take time. A lot of new coins are born on a daily basis. The exchanges are looking for volume (so they can profit from it). Some exchanges even require the applicant to pay for their listing.

Since they were funded through an ICO, it will be a little bit more difficult. It's important the community helps out as well.

I actually like XMR. The thing is, there's currently a lot of competition in their space. There was a lot of FOMO'ing a while back, so I'm guessing quite a few people are holding bags. I'm guessing it will take some time to recover.

Yes, I started investing into NEO when it was still AntShares. There are currently being held back (price wise) by the China situation. But imo, it's one of the more promising alt coins.

Nobody knows for sure but I would be surprised if it didn't.

Should I exit BTC pre fork and if so at what target or hodl through?

This.

Whales don't post on Veeky Forums. They would be flipping and making more money. Free advice is worth exactly what it cost.

Definitely not.

What do You think about:
Ripple
Verge
Waves

When a coin moons, how much of that is because whales are market buying a lot of coins at once or is it mostly new traders flooding the market?

Again, I have nothing to gain from this. I'm not shilling anything, I'm just trying to answer questions.

If you believe whales do not know about Veeky Forums, you're mistaken. Quite a few whales I know, are oldfags and bought BTC early 2012. Not all whales are sons and daughters of rich people. Don't forget this.

cool thanks. what's a good source for china news? i don't speak chinese. i'm interested in a few ching chong projects but i know i don't have the full picture. i put money in chinese ico coins a month before their ban and now...? i have no idea if those coins that got delisted will come back online when the ban is over or if they're gone for good. so now i'm hesitant to put real money into etp/neo because i only really know what they want me to know. i have no idea what chinks are saying about those projects on chink forums. i don't even know what they think about bitcoin. how do you get a good readout on chink sentiment?

will you and your group do good in the world ? because you guys can be better then the illuminatis

>We are always accumulating. Currently, a few promising alt coins are being manipulated (fake sell walls) to scare off people so whales can accumulate.

I have a feeling you're talking about Walton 2.0.

Thank you sir whale!
I have a few questions.

What programs/bots you use to trade and can you share a simple screenshot of it being in action?
What is your daily income with crypto trading?

Are you organized in any way with different group's for knowledge sharing or organized pump's? (Maybe even price manipulation e.g. ChainLink?)

When did you start crypto?

What is your RL job or education?

Thx again for sharing.

you sound retarded