youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gsnGK3x-mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3gVLe4kk
sendvid.com/c0decs5w
youtube.com/watch?v=Da-r94fLhmQ
youtu.be/r1ws6ARDqXo?t=12m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he has good meme muscles but the ones that should actually be good look like shit.

dem retarded calves

>that belly

Kek

>meme muscle
Do you listen to yourself ? Jesus christ

lets hope he keeps it up, he's got potential

Wow, and it only took 4 IFBB pros coatching him + PJ giving him free supps and pro-hormones for him to lean down to 18%. Truly pissening.

goddamn I wish I had the oppurtunities he has had. I would be pro by now. And I would be sniffing coath karens snatch

Janoy is ridiculously lucky to be anywhere near coath Karen. I wonder how long before she has enough of his shit? Tristan is already looking tired of his shit.

reminder that blackstone labs has him on skittles and DNP

still bad compared to prime genova

For some reason he just can't stay consistent on his diet. It shows. Hes training twice a day with coaches and still has a gut, hes a little leaner but not where he should be. Karen is going to go the way of Adam, just hope they can get him in the best shape hes ever been in by the Ruby, which shouldnt be hard. Hes actually put on some muscle mass since last year

ITT: insecure morons who are getting triggered because an actual half-retard genuinely has a better physique AND is stronger than they ever will be.

hes actually bigger than 95% of people in average gyms but he isnt bodybuilding tier. Maybe if he gets down to 7-8% bf he has a chance

His legs are actually really good, if he actually had any self control he could look decent, let's hope he sticks with his new coath instead of fucking around

Nah, Adam actually managed to give that fat fuck abs. I like Karen, but she's not cut out for this. Adam had to pretty much stalk Jason, check his fucking fridge, and make him do obscene amounts of cardio to get him lean. I think by the end of it his relationship with his wife was strained kek.

that's pretty good physique

Fuck I loved Adam's wife aka the anti-ment

>that moment when she tried to back her truck over Jason while he was squatting in Adam's garage

>Adam's obsession with Jason drove her to cheat on him with black men

You gotta give it to Adam, he said he'd get Jason abs and he did, fuck the consequences.

>Adam's obsession with Jason drove her to cheat on him with black men
He was a balding MANLET

He got fatter between the 4th of july misfits video and latest blackstone labs video where he's in.

>that perfect Chad stride
He definitely made it.
Checked btw.

>perfect Chad stride

He looks like a toddler trying to walk fast for the first time.

Thanks, I tried my best!

Someone mind spoon-feeding me and telling me who exactly these people are? Like are they from a YouTube channel or something?

I'm no little man or Little Bo Peep bro. Don't fuck with me bro. You don't want to fuck with fucking me. Bro I ain't no little man bro. I'm bigger than you, I'm like 230 and I'm fucking taking supplements. Don't talk shit bro in the morning, fucking please. You're messing with a fucking Internet celebrity.

losers that some kike andrew finklestein is exploiting to get out of his minimum wage "hospitality industry" job by profiling on youtube

Those perfect bicep insertions

genovapedia.org/cliffs.html

I'm new to the Jason Genova stuff, can someone explain why everyone keeps spelling the word coach as coath?

Don't forget Blackstone Labs has been using Jason as easy marketing for the past year. It's easy to get views when you showcase the antics of the ultimate challenge of turning an overweight retard into a muscular bodybuilder

He's actually getting leaner. Even Brad admits that Jason is looking better.

no he isn't, check the latest videos on blackstone labs, he looks fat as always.

>actual cookie cutters
everytime

Their stuff doesn't get than many views. I doubt Andrew makes money out of them.

>Not slippers or untied shoes
Fake fan spotted

10 years lifiting all free sups prohormones and "skittles" from PJ Labs dozen of personal trainers and he still looks like that...

What's your motive, user?

My fucking gut looks the exact same. I wish I could cut down like a normal fit person, but instead I just fucking like chips too much.

barely noticeable bro like 1%

Janoy would look a lot better if he had any delts at all

What is the delray misfits required watching material?

youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs

you need the tranny section of backpage on this

I watch this every single day and still lose my shit youtube.com/watch?v=-gsnGK3x-mQ

Everything involving Big Richard and Lenny. Also Jay Masters.

the ones where lenny loses it

youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3gVLe4kk

Can someone post pics of the best and worst his physique has looked?

>some ugly guy looks better than 90% of ugly guys
daily reminder that going from skeletor to basic fit is "making it"

unless you have the mental disease where your muscles never look big enough

his best is

His is worst is his hindenburg mode era.

holy shit he actually looks really good in that pose. If he continues the cut then he will probably look bettter than with adam. He needs to keep it up forever

>the stain

He only needs 2 weeks of "off season" and he gains like 20lbs

>golden corral 5x5

Anyone here remember how Genova celebrated the holidays and new years as 2016 came to an end last year? Vids right here if you missed it

sendvid.com/c0decs5w

I'll never forget the freaky sithlord's powerful mirror posing routine. Also i want to know the name of the song that played when he did that.

Hot

It knuckle deep. Less stress.

It's Metallica, but you probably already knew that. Don't know the song since I don't listen to it

It Jedi mind trickening

(((jason genova))) is a god damn idiot braindead retard autistic jewish KIKE

but were totally not like those people that harassed cwc into becoming a tranny. were much cooler for gawking and harassing a mentally challenged weightlifter instead of harassing and gawking at a mentally challenged video game addict

Do you think m'lard would consider becoming a tranny to win women's bodybuilding comps?

Who the fuck is cwc

lol newfag

>Adam literally had to go to Burger King and ask them if Janoy ordered water or not
KEK

>youtube.com/watch?v=Da-r94fLhmQ

Literally the GOAT era.

>coath Karen
post her pic. I kind of fell off of the piss train.

just decipher your gay abbreviation, you autistic faggot

chris-chan you fucking newfag

>That fucking flex at 2:51

>how's this for a start? I'm not autistic like you guys, I know what girls want

Does this guy have some kind of mental retardation? He definitely looks retarded

only like 1% autism bro cant notice it bro

I know, who that is, stupido. Only autists use abbreviations with conviction that everyone will be able to decipher them instantly

check 12:05
youtu.be/r1ws6ARDqXo?t=12m5s

christian
weston
chandler

youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4

The pisswalk.

Post Big Richard's daughter

My fucking sides

There are so many 1-2 second tard moments in his videos that are easy to miss

I'm not retarded bro I'm just ADD, OCD, ADHD, ACDC

The Tardinator

And sex daily

only newfags don't know who CWC is

That's what Lenny wears to squat, nigger.

>implying
I just don't visit other boards than Veeky Forums that much. Not enough to know every label you thought up on that poor soul.

I seriously hope this is b8

Brad + Lenny videos are gold.

how long did it take him to go from a fat slob to this? anyone remember? this was in 20xx?

CWC is so goddamn infamous that it's literally impossible for you not to recognize him by now unless you're straight outta 9gag.