Sexual health and fitness thread. Haven't seen one in a while

Sexual health and fitness thread. Haven't seen one in a while.

I've been tindering a girl. The sex was good and i kind of liked her but i had some misgivings about it the whole situation. She'dtext other guys while we were out, spend the night whit other men and decline to share that part when recounting how her weekend went, etc.

Anyway, a few days ago she confided in me that she had spent time as a "sugar baby" last fall.

How long do i have to wait before any STDs will show up on a test? yes, i always wore a rubber, but she did suck my dick a few times.

This is why you don't go on tinder

Area to the right of my dick sometime itches quite a bit even though I shower at least every day, often twice.
It's not irritated or anything.
Also a virgin

Depends on the disease.
Bacterial infections and yeast infections will show up in 12hours to 5 days.
Chlamydia in 1 - 3 weeks
Herpes in 2 days to 2 weeks
Gonorrhea anywhere for a day to a month
Hepatitis A 2-7 weeks
Hep B 1-6 months
C is about the same
HIV 3-6 months
Warts 3-9 months
Crabs 8-10 days
Syphilis 10days to 90 days.

Now most of the bloodborn stuff wont be passes on by oral except in extreme cases. Bacteria also. Herpes and warts are your focus group. Since HPV can go thorough the rubber and literally everybody has oral herpes.

In unrelated news
How you holding up fellow anons, anyone made it yet?

Your gonna be fine, just stop being degenerate. Find a women you will love woth your heart not your dick. Stop playing the hookup game. Its quiet bad for your mental health.

>Falling for a thottie

Why do you say it's not good for mental health? Legit curious

Because you will condition yourself to neglect your significant other emotionally. No strings attached will make you a shit boyfriend. The only way you learn to treat a women is through experience. Im not saying go out and date some girls for xp, but im pretty much saying that. I know exactly what im worth at being in a few relationships 2+ years. I know how to talk to my women when shes hurt scared sad or angry. I know how to win the arguments and I know how to keep her interested in me. You can potentially fall into a rut with your gf and thats when the relationship ends.

Go find a gf and learn some women mechanics cause their easy as fuck to master.
Not claiming to be the best pickup guy ever or best bf but i know i wont settle for anything weak

i forgive myself for catching feels a bit. she was unusually good at playing this game, and i still haven't quite outgrown my penchant for BPD girls.

I'm still really disappointed that things went this way. it began as simple sex but i grew to like her. its just so confusing beign around her. She'll say one thing and do something else. If i didn't know better I'd have been certain that she was falling in love with me.

>No strings attached will make you a shit boyfriend.

this seems especially true for the girl i mention in the op. Sex and physical affection seems to mean absolutely nothing to how she actually feels.

I mean, she was literal pro at faking this stuff. I dont' knwo what she wants out of me, but i'm assuming that she likes being wanted.

Since we're both teachers, I felt an unusually strong rapport with her from the onset, which likely clouded my judgment.

just adding to this user, if you find some friends who are girls and learn how to talk to them, they'll tell you a lot. Women past 25 are consumed with finding a provider and 95% of women want a boyfriend no matter what they say.

HPV showed after a month and a half in my case.

Pump and dump are usually all tinder girls get. You'd never wanna catch any feels for a tinder girl lmao that's like catching feels for a prostitute.

In other news I have not been interested in sex with my gf as it's been getting boring lately. She possibly wants to break up and I'm meh about it slightly..

I started out in control but we have a lot in common and things slipped away from there. I really had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went.

You need to sort out the sex with the girlfirend thing. i went through something similar and she ended up pursuing someoen else. I dont[ blame her since I was so apathetic, but it still hurt like hell to find out.

You still get STDs from oral sex. Most likely you now have at least HPV and gonorrhea (very common in girls that fuck older men/ sugar daddies).

I have gelatin/jelly like lumps in my cum.

it started out when I did not fap for a while, but now I get them everytime I cum. it doesn't hurt but I want them gone.

Drink more water.

I can't get my dick hard for my gf. Sex with her is physically painful for me. I guess I never had intense feelings for her but I do love her and want to stay together, but God damn, she is legit unattractive sometimes.

She could be a 7 or even an 8 if she tried, but she just doesn't fucking try and is a 4 at best. She doesn't go to the gym, she constantly uses shit on her skin and it makes it all bumpy and swollen, it's disguisting, and she just doesn't fucking listen to me when I try to help her, but when she hears the same thing from one of her Instagram whore YouTubers she's all over that (for about a week, then gives up).

Fuck, I don't know what to do. I'm ugly as shit so she's the best I'm ever going to get, but this is torture. At least I am 4/10 because that's the best I can be, she's a 4/10 because she is fucking lazy.

>gonorrhea
FYI there's a new strand of gonorrhea that does not react to antibiotics and is generally very resistant, which will infect through oral sex if condom isn't used. Always wear a condom, especially with tinder sluts.

I'll give it a try

for reference it looks quite similar to this

>My friend with benefits isn't loyal :(

Meatheads, everyone.

What does this have to do with fitness?

>health and fitness
newfg

>I guess I never had intense feelings for her but I do love her
>never had intense feelings
>I do love her

Wat?
Explain to me like I'm a cold and calculated machine that does not react strongly to other human beings on an emotional level.

Why would she care about looking better when you're a 4/10 yourself?

I hear ya. Idk a part of me isn't worried if she pursues someone else because I'll get to pursue someone else as well. Honestly I'm just being very lazy and not really holding up my end of the bargain in the relationship.
I think it's similar to having a goal to achieve something then once it's achieved you realize you were more productive pursuing that goal rather than once you actually have it - make sense?

>normies with STD's

lel cucked

Sometimes I'd see a girl and I'd have a string, almost overwhelming desire to be with her, ie a crush, but with my gf I never had that, we just started dating because she wanted to, and over time I developed a desire to protect and cherish her, but at the same time the strong desire was never there.

Guess I'm fucked then.

Teachers are crazy as fuck

t. Dated a teacher for 2 years. Crazy mood swings

>a desire to protect and cherish her
That's not love. I have that for my potted plants and my water-cooled PC.

Well it's the most I've ever felt to a person.
Either way, I'm not going to do better, so I want to work with what I have.

>Either way, I'm not going to do better
Are you sure about that? Would be a shame to waste your time and effort.

>Are you sure about that?
25 years of being sure.
And my effort is not wasted, before I started working on myself not even fat chicks would look at me. This one is at least not overweight.

Probably just jock itch, my dude. Try a cream or powder for it. Gold Bond works pretty well.

Same thing happens to me sometimes. IIRC it usually happens when I've been drinking a lot, so it's probably just dehydration, which is further represented by the fact that I've cut back on drinking and it hasn't happened in a while.

>Sexual health and fitness
i'll bite.

So i'm white and my gf is asian; okes aside. We're having a bit of a problem fucking and the problem is that my dick is over 8'' long and pretty thick and she can not take it balls deep. We've been fucking for a few months now and when i fuck her and cum i really want to plunge deep into her slant cunt. she can take my dick deeper down her throat than in her pussy. The fact that i can't go as deep as i want makes sex less enjoyable for me. any other big dick bros here have experience with this? will her pussy get deeper over time as i fuck her?

I have herpes AMA lads

How did you get rid of the warts?

All women have crazy mood swings, user.