Skinnyfat General

How are my skinnyfat brethren doing out there? What's your routine and diet like? Bulking, cutting, recomping? Will we make it?

Just started.

Going on a waterfast to go from skinnyfat to skinny. Then a Recomp to go from skinny to skinnyripped, then a bulk to get to strong and muscular.

Diet is vegan with a bit too much fat though and I'm not too sure where to go in terms of routine. Either SL or the Ivysaur program.

How about you user?

Sittin at 135 lbs 5'10" right now. I'm probably around 18% bodyfat, but my pseudogyno and gut bother me more than my skinny limbs.

I fucked around for two years without a real program and according to symmetric strength my lifts are still untrained so I'm going to take advantage of my noob gains. Been running Veeky Forums's greyskull lp variant for about a month and I've been liking it so far, already seeing some modest progress. I also do stretching, calisthenics, and cardio on off days.

I think I'll try to eat maybe 100-200 cals below my TDEE and see how that goes. But I'll probably end up recomping until I'm at a lower bodyfat percentage before starting a lean bulk.

That candito video about bulking and cutting solidified the idea that traditional bulking and cutting phases are not for me, especially after fucking up my first bulk/cut cycle drastically

Just started a cut 750 calories below maintenance. 6'0 180 19% BF.

180 and 19% bf? Pic?

>135 lbs 5'10"
Post picture, that seems really low.

I fucked around a bit and stopped for a while after I got a job, but I got to 15 stone and was like, fuck this.

I'm 5'11 24yo, Im eating 2000 calories, 80g fat, 230g protein and low carbs.

I;m struggling to eat that much protein and stick to the carb limit. I dunno if I'm doing it wrong. Should I be eating less fat and protein, because most of my weight is fat or no, thereby eating more carbs?

I'm sticking to starting strength because I'm training with my brother who is just starting out, so I'm showing him how to do those lifts. But I don't know if I should be.

This was like 3-4 weeks ago?

I've lost 5kg since starting my manual labor job in april. I want to lose ~3-4 more, then lift during the winter.

Progress is progress dude. I'm no expert but you might be able to hop on the noob gains train pretty soon.

I started doing calisthenics in the spring but it was always later in the day so I was fucked energy wise. I'm in land fuckaround as of now but this greyskull thing is new to me.

I'm also 137lbs @5'10, so not far off dude.

5'10 172lbs
Wanna drop 20lbs then go semi-skele then clean bulk from there. Not counting calories strictly atm. Slowly losing weight and getting strength gains, wish it would go faster but too pussy to do waterfast

>forgot to undo the quote

you have to ease yourself into a waterfast. it becomes no longer intimidating after that.

150 is an ok start, i'd go to 130 then slowbulk from there, but it really depends on your frame.

Anyway GL user

I was 150ish 2 years-a year and a half ago and was pretty lean but solid, around 11% bf but had exams,couldn't afford gym and got lazy etc. Then piled on 30 or so pounds, started back recently and been slowly losing it but unsure whether to bulk rn or now.

I'm so fucked. Fuck my fucking hideous giraffe neck and fuck my scrawny ass fucking narrow ass shoulders even if I fucking roided I'd never make it. Fuck life. Suicide imminent.

You look good!

Ehhh what? People are always making fun of me m8. Little kids come up to me and make comments about my neck and say shit like you look like an alien

OP here. Bro, I wish I looked like you. Just stick to a routine and focus on linear progression. Don't make the retarded mistakes I did, and eat clean always. Lean bulking is the only way to bulk, and I would avoid going over +250 cals on your TDEE or gaining over 2 pounds a month. Do some cardio because it's good for you, but not too much. I would be so happy to look the way you do currently. You're going to make it mate

Just train traps. You have a lot of room there, so you can have nice traps, while simultaneously having a neck. Most big traps erase necks and look ridiculous, consuder yourself lucy

I think I might be what you call skinny fat, I kinda look like a pregnant man but if I suck in my stomach it goes away and stomach looks flat. What can I do to not look like that without having to suck in my stomach?

Skeleton here, I have an overnight shift at work tonight which is awesome because it basically just means watch Netflix for 10 hours. I'm just bringing a super sized jar of peanut butter. I need to eat but I don't want to just eat the gross shit from the vending machines and leftover cookies from the kitchen.

you might have anterior pelvic tilt. also work on your core and glutes

Why not just Watergate until your going on skelly then bulk from there?

*waterfast

You're not skinnyfat. You just need some more chest / ab muscle to get definition.

I'm 6 feet about 180. Should I cut?
Also pic related.

Shit didn't attach image

Eh, not that bad actually. Train traps, shoulders and chest hard, you'll become poon slayer in no time.

>met girl at school
>8/10 freshman
>But
>She starts gaining weight over the next few months, first time away from home etc.
>Becomes skinnyfat
>Get her to workout
>She stops gaining
>Begins going to the gym regularly
>Eating better
>Eating healthier
>Looking better
>Not together but have hooked up a few times
>She tries to vent to me about how she was having problems with some "friend"
>Story is doesnt quite make sense, plot holes here and there
>shitdoesntaddup.gif
>Finally get her to say its because she fucked the guy and now he's into her but she doesnt like hmi etc etc
>typical normie shit
>all of her problems stem from the fact she fucked this dude, and she wont stop complaining about it
>tell her to stop, i dont give a fuck if youre having sex with other men but dont expect me to sit here and listen to you bitch about it
>she starts crying
>tells me how i always make her feels bad because im really into fitness and hate fat people
>says shes skinnyfat and she feels awful because my body looks so good
>stop talking to her for a while
>basically ignore her
>last time i saw her she had flabby arms and got even fatter than she already was
Anybody ever successfully able to make a grill Veeky Forums?

that's my plan as of now.

starting from now and plan on going till Friday.

I'm 138lbs 5'10 and hope to get to 120llbs sometime soon. That should be 10% BF. Then I might just skip the Recomp and bulk. I hate those cut/bulk phases tho

>Body goals.

Just try to build some Muscle on top and don't forget about leg day.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet user. I doubt I can convince a girl to get Veeky Forums either without her getting into her feelings.

can i bulk now?

That is actually my body goal that you are at right now.

I'm currently getting flamed on my other thread for being an "underage DYEL twink" so I still have along ways to go. I was formerly a skinnyfat that cut into my current skelly state

IMO your neck will look real nice once you add muscle.

Well you are. You have like 0 muscle. I bet your bench is 115.

dyel flexin hard