Meat eaters not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r3ip4kYt
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/
discordapp.com/channels/327378610186878986/327378610186878986
youtube.com/watch?v=SGGzgpXlI3Y
roguehealthandfitness.com/higher-cholesterol-associated-with-longer-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lactose intolerant Untermensch here, what's the best non-diary milk, as far as protein is concerned?

>untermensch
You are part of TWO THIRDS who are unable to properly digest milk. You are the MAJORITY.

generic anti plant eater things coming through

pastebin.com/r3ip4kYt

Soy, hands down
This is a terrible infograph

Yeah, I know, I was just being a bit cheeky and sarcastic, that's just my sense of humour

>muh environment and water scarcity

its just a bunch of (sand)niggers

>Soy
In all honesty, I'm uncomfortable with soy, what's the second best? Almond milk, perhaps?

Meat eaters the dumbest shitheads I have ever met.

>no source
>still argue about it

How retarded does meat make you?

Forget it shows how dumb nonvegans are.

>literally show the only graph that matters, that of water scarcity
>but hurrr durr here is a graph of why you must save water

no you dont, if there is an abundance, and it wont go away, then there is no need to save anything.

>something being the majority means it isn't worse
Why don't you stop being vegan then the majority of the world eats animals

omg you are so autistic

MEAT EATERS !!!!!NOT!!!!! ALLOWED

vegetals are absolutely balls for hardgainers and skellies

also reminder that jews are vegans

timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/

Do you really want to be like the jews?

Give me a good, calorie efficient vegan protein and I'll go back.
Right now whey protein mixes better and doesn't make me gag, and chicken helps me get protein in with less fuss about my TDEE.

It'd be nice to be rich 2bh

According to the WHO, red meat, and all processed meat, are carcinogens.

I eat fruit, veg, gains and nuts/legumes. I then top up my meals with some chicken or turkey.

Fuck these meatheads who have burger patty, deli meat, steak every day cuz mah protein.

I suck cock on the daily does that count

>100 calories of watercress

so 850 grams of water cress?

Soy contains phytoestrogens, a compound with the same affinity to bind to your estrogen receptors as mammalian estrogen but orders of magnitude less potency. If anything, dairy and beef should scare you. There's tons of resources online, just do a google search for studies (not chaosandpain plog articles lol) about the effects of soy on the endocrine system.
If you still feel scared, then you can try some other plant milk but most have like 0.1 g protein per cup

>literally show the only graph that matters, that of water scarcity
Textbook definition of strawman right there

pea protein powder

I am just drawing ahead, of the importance and conclusion of your graphs. Even if the cow meat uses too much water, it doesnt matter if you have lots of water. What else is going to happen to the water if it doesnt get used, it will just flow back into the ocean and into the ground.

I see. Now that you put it that way, that is a very good point. Thanks for the clarification and explanation. Soy milk shouldn't be a problem after all.

>whey protein mixes better and doesn't make me gag
There are dozens of affordable vegan options. Check Bulk Powders' or MyProtein's pea, hemp, rice and soy proteins. Order samplers if you're not sure which to buy
>and chicken helps me get protein in with less fuss about my TDEE.
Seitan, tofu, tempeh
Do I really want to eat what those who pull all the strings eat, or do I want to eat what the Jews are selling me? :thinking:
That's embarrassing, stop posting please

MOO-MMY GIB MILKIES

What about the GHG emissions (methane farts and belches) of cows?
Super glad I helped! Gimme a second I want to send you a link, stay in thread

discordapp.com/channels/327378610186878986/327378610186878986

put em up in the meatgrinder of the whole global warming debate (most likely rebate since a lot of new industries want to sell you poo)

probably also this new soy garbage or these shitty ass jew foods. If the jews are vegans, then they may be making vegan shilling to sell their crap wares. Truly merchants as they are true to their name.

Come here , it's fun

I had some pea protein powder a while ago. Not sure if it passes my gag reflex.
I have some doubts about specific plant sources having all the nescessary amino acids, some of the labeling is really inconsistent.

I have a grudge against hemp protein though. It seems otherwise great, but Jesus Christ does hemp powder blend like shit. It was a pain gagging that shit down, even when I tried making a whole smoothie around it.

I respect veganism, but I still need my crutch until I'm done cutting and reassess my diet and lifestyle.
Also... I had to move in with my sister for a bit and I have less autonomy in kitchen than I like.

>put em up in the meatgrinder of the whole global warming debate (most likely rebate since a lot of new industries want to sell you poo)
English please
>probably also this new soy garbage or these shitty ass jew foods. If the jews are vegans, then they may be making vegan shilling to sell their crap wares. Truly merchants as they are true to their name.
Nuh uh, a true soy shill would tell you to eat beef. If you eat a pound of soy, you've bought a pound of soy. If you eat a pound of beef, you've indirectly bought more than 10 pounds soy

>Vegan
>Heterosexual
Pic one, faggot

>I have some doubts about specific plant sources having all the nescessary amino acids, some of the labeling is really inconsistent.
Why wouldn't they
Just plug in whey and pea/soy/rice/hemp protein (same amounts) on cronometer and compare them yourself
>Pea and hemp make you gag
Have you tried soy or rice?

I'm good with seitan and tempeh, but can be pricey sometimes.
Never been a fan of straight tofu.

Also>not in a place in my life where I have control over the kitchen like I used to

Why are vegans so fucking annoying?

>pus meme
>poop in meat meme
Literally only in the US is this even a problem
>grain
Burger cows are fed corn.
Literally all of the "unhealthy" memes vegans spread are because companies can do what they want in the US, if there were some actual standards none of this would be a problem

>casein
>toxic
top fucking kek who makes these?

really wish they'd fuck off of this board

>English please

To be honest, I dont know how global warming works, thats a topic that would take several weeks for me to understand the basics from. But you vegan guys are taking up most of my time already :/

many factors

>how the oceans react
>how the ice reacts
>the seasons of ice growth and decay
>time scales
>different substances in the air and in those time scales
>sun activity
>maybe even volcanic buildup?
>vegetation plays a role?
>migration of animals plays a role?

To understand this topic, GHC or whatever the cows emit, is just one part of this giant fucking ass boring puzzle. You would need to know how the sea processes all of this. How the landmass process all of this. What the "normal" ratio could be etc.

And worst of all, there are landmines of industry planted among these many topics. Because they want gibs.

I meant more that I mostly got plant protein blends, and hemp powder.
I have suspicions about powders that are more single source, aside from the obvious hemp and soy which are allegedly "complete"

Just repeating, some of those blends do mix well, but are still overpoweringly gross.

I had brown rice powder once, don't remember much about it though.

Just eat beans idiot

>no grains with those beans
>need ~150g protein a day

Nonsense graph bro.

>Seitan is expensive
Seitan doesn't have to be expensive, all you need is vital wheat gluten and vegetable broth, check on Amazon
>Straight tofu is bland
You should marinade and bread it first, just like a steak or a schnitzel
>No kitchen privileges
That would be an issue even if you wanted chicken rice broccoli, wouldn't it?

>deserts don't have water

SHOCKING

google water stress index, or maps or whatever. Think that the latest ones are even a little bit more stressful...kek

I literally mentioned the name of this in this thread but you vegan mongoloids are too retarded to do a simple lookup. Jesus you cunts.

This is unbelievably misleading.

>tofu is bland
No. It's texture with tofu. Had too many bad experiences with it anyway.

On the other hand, what I hate about tofu seems to be why soy is so versatile as a dairy replacement.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGGzgpXlI3Y

1) this is flat out fucking wrong, for example 100g of watercress has 2.3g of protein, neck yourself cunt
2) look up bioavailability
3) stop posting
4) kill yourself

Lmao 300 calories. Just by existing and having calories its a bad thing hahahhahah

>thanks fatty, fat fat

>296 grams of broccoli for 11.1grams of protein
>almost 3kg of broccoli for 110grams of protein

100 grams of broccoli contains less than 3 grams of protein, 100 grams of beef contains 25 grams.

Can vegan haters disprove this?

all of those things are good for you.

there's lactose free milk.

>it's not natural!
>most non-whites are lactose intolerant!

>african americans, asians

LOL, but I guess those lactose tolerance genes for whites actually do mean that we are made to drink milk.

But I have to be in line with the other evidence, to modern milk being too processed. Would rather raw milk.

Yes, I am drinking that now, I was just wondering if a non-dairy alternative to it would be healthier.

>the us drinks 9 times more milk than china
wow it's almost like most chinks lack the gene to properly digest milk so they don't drink it in order to avoid shitting themselves

but milk is delicious and good for you so white people who have the gene do drink it

>Middle of australian outback
>Little or no water scarcity
???

Question for non-health vegans: you are at a party where hamburgers are being served, and it is ending. Any burgers left over will be thrown out because they will go bad otherwise. Do you eat one?

There is a giant underwater lake out there. Funny thing, the State I live in a few years back had a severe drought, water use restrictions were placed everywhere, except the inner middle desert. Which of course had the giant underground lake's water to use.
>t. Australian

>Drink 10 glasses of milk
>150% chance to get hit by a bus today

>dying of all causes

oh god wat, is that satire?

I'm so tired of this
>muh millions of pus cells
meme. The FDA limits the maximum amount of contaminants when sampling. If they take a sample and it goes over, the producer is in trouble. That means, on average, food has way, way less than the maximum allowed contaminants.

>y-yes, they have cancer cells
>b-b-but not so m-many

You fucking meat eaters still don't understand how retarded you are?

>How retarded does meat make you?
So retarded that hardly any nobel laureates or inventors of technological breakthroughs have been vegan or vegetarian. Funny how that works.

Meat makes you so retarded that 100% of all my 600 lbs life participants are meat eaters.

>Higher Cholesterol Is Associated with Longer Life
Can vegans debunk this?
roguehealthandfitness.com/higher-cholesterol-associated-with-longer-life/

>millions of doctors agree that high cholesterol harms you
>""""""""""""""""someone"""""""""""""""" founds a study that """"""""""""""""proves"""""""""""""""" the opposite

I guess meat eaters don't understand how they're the pawns of a billion dollars industry.

fixed that for ya.

vegetables and fruits have limits on the amount of human fecal matter that can be present on them, but you don't hear the meat eaters wheeling that out as a danger of living a vegan lifestyle do ya?

>hurrdurrrhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Let's look at canned mushrooms:
>Average of over 20 or more maggots of any size per 100 grams of drained mushrooms and proportionate liquid or 15 grams of dried mushrooms
>OR
>Average of 5 or more maggots 2 mm or longer per 100 grams of drained mushrooms and proportionate liquid or 15 grams of dried mushrooms
I guess I should never eat mushrooms ever again, huh? No need to reply, I'll write it for you:
>hurrdurrhurrdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And for the record, I know you're "trolling", but consider this. Next time you're wallowing in solitude, think about how you would reply to someone that could pull you out of your misery and loneliness who asks you what you do in your spare time.
>durrr, I spend hours at a time acting retarded and arguing in the most hyperbolic, belligerent, and insufferable way in hopes of getting attention from people, no matter how negative.

>maggots equal cancer and painful death

You fucks seriously wouldn't pass an IQ test.

they don't, but pesticides sure as fuck do you mong

Because they don't have any arguments.

Watch What the Health and try to justify eating meat after this.

That isn't a water stress map, that's why it looks different to "more stressful" maps.

Even a water stress map doesn't mean anything on its own. All it shows is water demand. That's several steps removed from any comment on agriculture tho.

>hurrrrrrrrrrdurrrrhurrrdurrr

So, moving the debate to pesticides means you cannot say anything against the cancer cells in your milk?

>don't even know about bio accumulation
Meat contains more pesticides than vegetables you imbeciles

no, it's not moving the debate, it's pointing out that ALL FOOD has some sort of disgusting negative which exists in it.

That's a completely hysterical tangent, but I'll bite anyway. How many bodybuilders and figure competitors are vegan? Why should anyone care who's selected for some stupid tv show? Obese vegans and vegetarians exists. Fructose is 100% vegan.

Isn't this thread about lifestyle and not fitness? Why is it here

>my food concists of disgusting negative things that ate other disgusting negative things and raises the chances for cancer and other illnesses

>v-vegans are j-just as unhealthy as me ;-;

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

You should be banned from posting threads like this. Veganism has no place in a 'health and fitness' forum, it would be more appropriate in