Tfw too weak to start lifting

>tfw too weak to start lifting

How do I break this cycle? I'm weak because I can't lift and I can't lift because I'm weak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pHvvD7oqA
youtu.be/jTYxEwlEukM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unless you're a 13yo anorexic girl you're not too weak to start lifting

I see literal 13 year olds working out now OP, you can lift.

start with the bar, try your best, once you're comfortable, start putting weights on it.

pick a lighter weight...
If you are seriously below even that then run and do bodyweight exercises with bands to make them easier.

I'm a 20yo male, a bit thin, low bf. Went to the gym but could not lift anything

I've tried with just the bar, I physically can't lift it. Feel like I'm gonna burst a blood vessel

pls no bully :(

start with light dumbells, do:
>bench press
>shoulder press
>bulgarian split squats
>single leg deadlifts
and body weight stuff, do
>pullups
>dips
once you get your strength up, move on to barbell stuff if you wish

No, I can't do any bodyweight stuff. I'm not strong okay. I've tried, wanted to do some curls but couldn't curl the easy bar

What's the lowest weight you tried?

Can you get up if you're sitting on the ground?

Start with calisthenics? PE stuff.
Push ups, sit ups and so forth. Why spend money on the gym if you dont feel ready for it.

Try 2.5lbs dumbbells nigga

Exactly how weak are you? Im picturing something out of Auschwitz on how you are describing your strength level.

Jesus Christ. Are you missing one or both of your arms? Is this some sort of ruse?

Maybe you could try push ups off your knees. You have to be able to do a body weight squat. Did you try anything with 2.5lb dumbbells?

Also, Convict Conditioning starts off with moves for absolute retards.

start with a month or so of calisthenics, and make sure to eat a lot more than you were previously. After that month or so, you'll be strong enough to move on to free weights, even if it's just the bar.

post pics of you arms

What is your age, height and mass? Get your test checked

Fucking hell user

There was once a really old guy who wanted to lift at our gym, but his joints were too bad. He lifted an old broom handle to get used to the motion. Try that?

I'm a bit thin but nothing too bad. Can't see all of my ribs

20, 5'7, 95lbs

they look average

Explain further.
What happens when you try to, say, bench press an empty bar?
Can you bench a non-oly bar (25 lbs instead of 45)? A 13 lbs curl bar? A wooden pole?

I've tried lifting the easy bar but couldnt do it. I don't know how to explain it, but my arms just feel heavy

Negative push ups? starting push up position and then slowly and I mean really slowly move down until your chest hit the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pHvvD7oqA

And eat some more then you usually do.

Just get a man to lift the weight for you bb

Are you so weak you cannot lift your arms above your head?
Are you so weak you can not physically walk/sit down/get up from bed?

These are literal requirements to lift without adding a single pound of weight.

>my arms jut feel heavy
Kek. Just raise them above your head or something?

Also do you lose yourself when you look in the mirror?

Bodyweight exercises are what personal trainers and i would recommend for a beginner to focus on, after you can perform respectable amounts of reps with your bodyweight you can move on to added weights.

This has to be fucking bait

>but my arms feel heavy
Thats kinda the point, did you try moving them at all?

Im thinking more its the lack of energy. 95 lbs is pretty low, try eating more and and then start with easy and slowly progress.

Start with a Hasfit workout bodyweight routine without weights youtu.be/jTYxEwlEukM
This will help you to gain muscular endurance. Also, run or do any other kind of cardio activity to make sure your hearth can follow along once you're hitting the gym. Otherwise you will be out of breath just by lifting weights. Hope this works user, you can make it.

>95 lbs

Jesus Christ that's literally Auschwitz tier.

EAT MORE.

here, I second bodyweight workouts

>be me
>go to gym
>look for open squat rack
>they all look taken
>one assholes doing ohp in one
>another is taken up by a knobjockey doing curls
>get to the end
>last one is also taken up by a guy
>He's sweating profusely between sets
>He's incredibly skinny and hunched over
>murmuring to himself about making it and getting fit
>with all his might, he stands up straight (ish) again
>"FOR ZYZZ" he shouts l, ad he begins raising his arms above his head and lowering them back down again
>he repeats this 5 times, before collapsing into a pool of his own sweat and tears

>Fuck this shit, I'm moving to anther gym

>people falling for the bait

No, i mean my arms feel heavy without the weights

fuck off, ill try it if it helps