How does it feel to be catfished into investing in Chainlink, while also being catfished once realizing Sergey is obese...

How does it feel to be catfished into investing in Chainlink, while also being catfished once realizing Sergey is obese? Obese people have never been successful and Sergey will be fighting a constant daily battle with elevated prolactin and low testosterone due to gynocomastia. Do you think he has a level mindset to carry out this project?

Godspeed to the next generation of 2018 bagholders.

He's a big guy.

Sergey just got a little pudgy. It's not a big deal.

fuck. just bought 100k!

>Obese people have never been successful

All you're doing is increasing awareness and making people buy. Just post about something else if you want to keep the price low.

Who is Kim Dotcom?

>You trusted him
>You said he would make everyone millionaires
>You then realized he only has photos above the waist on the internet
>You saw his true self and realized he has a disease
>A disease that will prioritize his next hamburger instead of the product development

Of course he's fat, LINKies shilling here made him rich. He's living the "good life" now, as any of us would be. 32 mil goes a long way.

a criminal who deserves to be in jail

for you

It's called gynecomastia. "Gyno" is theslang word used, and is caused by excessive estrogen.

And it is a consequence of a cause. It does' cause low testosterone & elevated prolactin.

Jsus christ how uneducated are you fucking retards. Like seriously get off biz and go fucking read.

You absolute handicap.

derp

Gyno is a sign of low testosterone, which leads to lack of motivation, creativity, drive, and sense of well-being. Couple those traits with the $32MM donation that Veeky Forums gave him, and you have a recipe for binge eating and procrastinating on chainlink development.

Veeky Forums fueled his disease.

>fuck those presale links I swear they are scams, not sending eth haha!
>lol all of them went over max allocation of 300 eth, no way they get their link I will just get in on the crowd sale
>2 weeks later
>Lol still no word on whether they get any link from these abused presale urls hahahaha
>crowdsale time
>wtf 29.5m already filled out of 30m, I will put myself on sick notice so I don't miss the correct block
>WHAT THE FUCK I MISSED IT
>WHAT THE FUCK THOSE PRESALE CONTRIBUTORS GOT LINK? IT WASN'T A SCAM AFTER ALL
>I will just fud this coin like everyone else so I get to buy under ico price haha
>2x on etherdelta, what the fuck??
>the fudding is not working it is not going down
>well fuck this shit I am not getting in on all time high
>wtf 3x ico price, already 100m market cap???
>4x you kidding me
>haha it is dipping DEAD COIN
>it is going up again? DEAD CAT BOUNCE YOU RETARDS
>this coin will dip before sibos no way it goes on like this...
>100m market cap on day of sibos ha-! I bet it will crash today during the demo when sergey fucks up
>see nothing at al hahaha LINKIES BTFO
>well this is the final blow, we are almost on a death spiral
(You are here)
>huh the fork is over and chainlink is recovering? WELL ALL ALTS ARE
>it seems to be recovering faster than all other alts
>pure FOMO, wait for the dip faggots
>almost $1
>TOP FUCKING KEK THIS CAN'T LAST
>some time later
>wtf it is a huge success, swift actually rolling this garbage out
>some time later
>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHITCOIN TOP 10 MARKET CAP NOW
>TOP 5 WHAT THE FUCK
>it is finally on coinbase, now I can buy safely :)
>Haha a 3% gain in A WEEK, suck on that litecoin faggots

Edit: Meant to say doesn't.

>battle with elevated prolactin and low testosterone DUE to gynocomastia

DUE
DUE
You said due, as in, gyno causes low testosterone.

And now you're saying low test causes gyno.

You complete handicap.

And btw, its EXCESSIVE TESTOSTRONE that can can be cause gyno, as the excess T is aromatized to estrogen.

Genuinely off yourself you handicap.

money skelly vs money belly....

Lmfao, I bet you are as obese as the man you donated your life savings to. Gyno is caused by elevated testosterone ONLY if you don't use aromasin to decrease estrogen. Regardless having low T leads to excessive estrogen and bitch tits, just like you have with your idol Sergey.

>tfw sergey ate for 32m

lmao no son. 6'2 and 205 you manlet. Now you absolute fucking handicap pajeet, go kill yourself

>Mfw he takes only above the waist photos like his role model sergey to hide the fact that he skips leg day.

Money Belly and Money Top Heavy

6'2'' 205 does not look like that.

Source: Was 6'3'' 220 at 12%

Yawn. Another sergey is fat thread. The need to make strangers laugh to gain some attention. I blame the parents. Sad.

CHAD ALERT! NOBODY USE BIG WORDS AROUND THE BIG STRONG MAN OR ELSE HE GET VERY ANGRY

> implying your testosterone is higher with low body fat

Lmao

Right. No winning with you so.

What on earth are you talking about? 93kg at 6'2. I'm fairly lean there too, around 11-12%.

What the fuck do you even mean by that? This board is full of handicaps

That pic if stats were true would be more like 6'2 230.

source 6'3" 220

top kek

normally true but he might have actual chicken legs and then i could see 6'2 205

lmao I hav striated shoulders there with clear bicep bellies. There is no way in hell I could b 230lbs at 6'2 that lean. I'd look ridiculous. IF anything the other phaggot would be more right guessing me to be lighter as I'm leaner.

Is this whole board full of larpers?

This is hilarious lol. Wait till misc sees what Veeky Forums thinks 230lbs @6'2 ~11/1% bf looks like haha.

Absolute neets is right. Non of you have a clue about estimating weights.

>skips leg day
>has hips like a woman

Stop trying to see my junk manlet. Yeah I've a 30 inch waist. Broad ass shoudlers as well. V-taper for days.

WIll genuinely bet 1 btc you dont look nearly 1/3 as good as me lmao. Cmon fatboy. Step up.

>woman hips and tiny penis confirmed

1% body fat? Really? Are you that retarded?

Clearly meant to be 11/12% as I mentioned it earlier you handicap.

> Obese people have never been successful

>Mfw you fell for the starting strength meme and now the ChainLink meme

Holy shit you stink of plebbit

Reroll
>Stop trying to see my junk manlet. Yeah I've a 30 inch waist. Broad ass shoudlers as well. V-taper for days.
>WIll genuinely bet 1 btc you dont look nearly 1/3 as good as me lmao. Cmon fatboy. Step up.

>Mfw you are down 70% in your chainlink investment and now want to have a muscle pose down on a catonese financial services anime message board.

Deluded Linkies never cease to amaze me.

>"p-please b-believe m-me"

He actually replied to the bait.
LOL you got nothing on me boy

>Circulating Supply
>350,000,000 LINK
>Total Supply
>1,000,000,000 LINK
y'all are retards for investing in this

shut up faggot it's been one month

0x2ca3a5c518766b7b506ecd6babe2d53ea8cd94e9
Thanks

Did you know fat cells produce estrogen and lower test? So while gyno is originally caused by estrogen, the fat cells in the man boobs can turn around and cause even more lowered test and elevated estrogen.

>who is steve wozniak , gabe newell etc..

>hurr durr too many coins means no money to be made

Ripple has more coins. It's current market cap is around 8 billion. With chain links current supply that value would place it at 22 dollars a coin which is over 100x gains

this.

>this is the level of fud we've reached now

embarrassing

what do you expect from the ADHD millennial legions on biz? they are not even trying anymore, it is sad.