Do men honestly consider this attractive? This is an overweight plus-size model...

Do men honestly consider this attractive? This is an overweight plus-size model. I'm very similar to her body shape and measurements (only much shorter) and I work out heavily (heavy lifting, sprinting, active lifestyle and controlled diet). I've been always considered "thick" or even "chubby" and "fat" by most of my very skinny family members. I've had anorexia before. When I saw her pictrue I was really happy about finding someone who has a very similar body to me, then I found out that she's considered plus-size and now I'm suicidal.

Basically I don't think any other female body type other than a thin model/ruler-like figure is attractive, and I have been anorexic and I can not get rid of wider hips even if I'm underweight. I hate my body so much and I wish I could change it through surgery. I have been to a surgeon before and he said there's nothing he could do and that he recommends seeing a psychiatrist for body dismorphic disorder (which I have). I am in therapy, but I can't start thinking differently, because I AM SURE that fat bodies are promoted as a new AVERAGE standard when in reality, it's unhealthy and UNATTRACTIVE. I don't think this woman would have been considered attractive without the HAES conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEiMpEsZpYk
m.imgur.com/O5zTqpX
m.imgur.com/a/xNtTq
m.imgur.com/a/WhaAH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This bitch had ass implants

Sexy as hell

hell fucking yes.

Post pictures for comparison

I would berry my dick so hard in that womans vagina whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

Post pics so we can provide actual feedback

>low quality b8
Not even worth the effort of finding a fish picture

I'm into that.

I find it incredible....not gonna lie.

>I'm very similar to her body

Unlikely. She's literally the top 1% of female genetics. It's more likely that you're just a delusional Ameriburger

Fuck are you on retard, everyone loves this bitch.

>iskra

Post tits and ass or go kys
You fucking cunt

This is a bait thread, but I'm in-between sets.

Yes, she is very attractive

she had surgery
yes, men like tits and ass with a cute face

I really hope you do kill yourself so I never have to read you stupid posts on Veeky Forums

I'm not an ameriburger, not even from the US, and yes, I have SIMILAR measurements (her hips are bigger than mine and she is much taller), but not the same. I'm fineteacup on reddit, you can message me there, and I can post another pic in the same dress with a timestamp in a while. You don't have to attack me for my fucking body anxiety. I have real issues and I want fucking objectivity, and I trust Veeky Forums in the sense that I am just as autistic as most people are on here and we might have the same issues.

oh snap

fucking hot honestly
but she has like top tier fat distribution etc

You know the rules. Timestamp pic

Thanks, it's very likely it'll happen one day.
Not a bait thread, I have no idea what you're on about. Wtf

You've got body dysmorphia, love.

Personally I am a (5'9" :/) 8/10 Chad with a great career who is currently 165 pounds. My girlfriend is 5'8 and heavier than me but she hikes, skateboards and is making active decisions to lose weight and has a similar build as iskra but with bigger titties.

Women typically have higher body fat percentage and unless you're trying to compete in a body building competition or trying to get into acting, MOST men prefer a fuller bodied woman to a "thin model/ruler-like figure"

It's easy to find only the negatives when looking at models, but you must realize that the titles are semantics. They're only "plus sized" when in relation to "model" figures, which are so uncommon they had to give it a special title. It takes very specific genetics and an outrageous diet to keep like that.

"Plus sized" models are more likely to be with athletes as well, so say what you want about fitness and attraction to bust and hip size.

refer to this image

How are we supposed to see anything in that bedsheet?

You look great. Post face please

Obvious booty injections.

Men have wised up to that shit now. These bitches gotta find a new trick.

>trying this hard to get le Veeky Forums big boys club to go bully some poor lady on Reddit
Fuck off

>Do men honestly consider this attractive?
Yes

>This is an overweight plus-size model.
Maybe she is plus-size, but there is no loose flab on her body. She isn't fat.

>I'm very similar to her body shape and measurements
I highly doubt it

Kys cunt. You're fucking fat and ugly

put a bikini on

10 mins and the pic will be up.

>Men have wised up to that shit now.
you can disprove that just by looking in this thread or at her instagram. way too many people think bitches like her are natty

If a man doesnt find that attractive then he's gay.

In that case write "we're all gonna make it, brah" with the timestamp

Oh shut up you little pussy, that's a good looking woman, period.

Also, this isn't really fit-related. Yeah, there's talk about healthy/unhealthy, but really you're just projecting your own insecurities on a woman who doesn't match your retarded view of perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEiMpEsZpYk

Well they need to watch and learn. It's painfully obvious. It's as clear as a boob job.

>Maybe she is plus-size, but there is no loose flab on her body. She isn't fat.

Yeah cause she got a ton of implants. But you're correct. Besides, 'plus size' just means 'bigger than standard models' in modelling, which is easy to be really. Plus size doesn't equal fat, not always. If you've got broad shoulders and hips and big boobs you're already plus size.

>wtf, guys like women with high hip to waist ratios, decent tits, good body fat distribution, and soft feminine build???

>loose flab on her body.

Because a doctor sucked it out....and injected it into her ass.

COME ON THIS IS VERY VERY CLEAR.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

My word... Dat ass...
>would nut in that butt

No you wouldn't virgin

Done

Ok, now take the bikini off.

you're good

your fat distribution is not as fortunate as her's

Yes. I would. Then pull out and watch it trickle down her crack.

thirsty nerds on the internet can only dream of having sex so any whiff of the female is

OMG WANNA FUCK HER RIGHT NOW

You look nothing like her. I don't know what ketamine you smoked before doing a comparison, but keep that dealer because it's clearly good shit. Also, try being less blatant about stuffing your bra in the future

she had surgery

Now I see why you had anorexia

does anyone else see the resemblance between this thread and that one screencap of that bitch on reddit whining about looking better than an athlete and having similar stats, and then she posts a pic and she's some ugly fat cunt?

the level of bitter in the OP is extremely high and it's just extremely reminiscent of that old pic - somebody please post it if they know what i'm talking about and they have it

anyway, any body is nice when her stomach is flat and her ass/tits are fat

This is the sexiest body type. Women are not meant to be stick thin. Besides, the meta has changed. Faggot fashion designers wanted women to look like 12 year old boys because all gay people are degenerate pedos.

She's fine now at 23-24, but when she craps out a kid and her metabolism crashes at 30, she'll just be another fatty single mom with an okay face but nothing worth anything

>Do men honestly consider this attractive?
Do you really need to ask so stupid a question? Do you have eyes? Do you never observe couples (normal people) in public and see all the Chads with cows and Betties with chuds? I think this girl is fat, but I understand that most men don't think this and in fact consider her attractive/hot/sexy. Most men would settle for less without regret. If you resemble this woman and are insecure about your body because you think men don't find it attractive you're a moron. Pay attention. If you offered to fuck ten random guys, you'd get eight or nine (lot of spergs and fags around these days.

You want an honest correct opinion? okay here it goes.

1. you have literally no tits, and thats whilst having a considerable amount of Fat on you. You have not been blessed with good tit genetics.

2. you still have too much fat on your stomach, you need to lose a bit more but you're starting to get there.

3. post ass and legs, if you have a thigh gap, you'll gain some points

looks nothing like her

your 'shape' is fine. keep exercising and as you cut off that next 5~10% your core tightening up will complete the picture.

your top is modest, but if you have curve to your ass at all, and are fit otherwise... and you still can't get the attention you want, it isn't because you share the dimensions of a 'plus model,' its because you have some other personality deficit.

This.

>all these fucking virgins complenting a literal 3/10 body

It's time I left this shithole of a board.

If this person thinks they are a plus sized model they are wrong. This is an average size person

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Yea This bitch is bitter af. She looks no where near as good as iskra and she expects all of us to want her

height and weight?
Your fat distribution genetics are not as good as hers, you put fat on the belly and not so much in the tits, haven't see you from behind so idk about your ass.
Keep working out, emphasizing your core, legs and ass and eating acording to your goals and you will reach them eventually
I'd say you look good on the dress tho

Op stop obsessing over wieght. The spectrum of what men find attractive varies so much you could probably even find someone being a land whale. It seems you're average or a little heavier then average. Excersise, do lifts that help your figure, and develop a fun personality. People can be critical, but realistically your figure is fine.

>another delusional roastie
you look little like her. get some muscles and lose some fat then try again

Honestly OP your body anxiety is just what's occurring here. There is literally nothing wrong with your body. If your a perfectionist you could perhaps tone up a bit but, you honestly have the preferred shape for a women to have.

Those super skinny girls you see aren't generally attractive to men.

>chubby
>anorexic
You're fucking retarded.

That bitch is tasty as fuck, but she's also artificial as fuck and most bitches who think they look like her are just fat.

From the sounds of things you have though about your attractiveness way too much and you now have body dysmorphia. It's not difficult to know what men are attracted to, it's literally the opposite of the male archetype: big tits, wide hips, soft features. Literally everything else is fetishism that only appeals to a few thousand people who happen to congregate on the same place on the internet. As a woman you should avoid any type of intellectualizing of anything, you're clearly not suited to it.

Learn to copy&paste faggot

These look like 2 different people. One could possibly have nice thighs, the other has no hips, one looks soft, the other could resemble iskra, one has tits the other doesn't.

Why don't you post a full body pic instead of these selective area pics?

Yeah, no, you don't look like iskra I'm afraid, you're flabby

these are not the same bodies kek

maybe it's just the pic but you look nothing like the girl in the op

this. full body shot required, the camera is too close we can hardly see your shape since it's all distorted. pic related

>top 1%
>has confirmed had surgery
Nope

*heils respectfully towards you*

this is normal shape in Brazil, big ass and sexy curves in bidy.... Anorexy's grills are annoying

br please go

Thought this was interesting go to the reddit user page and observe that the OP is Ashkenazi Jewess and Middle-Eastern, and also see the orbiters thirst is real.

This is the ideal female body.

And thus op was banished

Fucking kill yourself then. Why are you posting on Veeky Forums? This isn't your personal blog.

You're special :)

do full bodyshot, its hard to tell from this picture

This

Also found out this bitch is retarded af. Looks to be a ~36C and is trying to fit into 30F and 26G and shit and wondering why her bras don't fit.

She's not really overweight. Look at her stomach, if she were fat she'd have more flab there. That may not be ideal but she's definitely attractive

I creampied a girl that looked just like her, was probably the highlight of my autistic life. thicc 5ever

Newfag

How can you be this delusional?

I'm not sure whether it's the picture or something else, but you don't look really juicy and your skin looks a bit saggy?

This means that you should absolutely not lose any more weight.

Model in OP looks absolutely ideal though.

Lol she could lose weight. That's fat sitting on her stomach

OP is dilusional about her body (pic related).

She's 5'0 123lbs and KNOWS she has a 34.25" underbust, yet keeps trying to stuff herself in 30s, 28s, and even 26" bra straps to feed her dilusional of a smaller bra strap with a bigger cup size. This is the closest she comes to wearing a proper size (32DD) and you can tell the strap is still digging into her: m.imgur.com/O5zTqpX One cup to small, the other too large for her tits.

For reference my girl is 4'11'' 105lbs and wears a size 32 strap.

More of OP strangling herself in bras 4 sizes too small for her:
m.imgur.com/a/xNtTq

And cup sizes too large for her:
m.imgur.com/a/WhaAH

Forgot pic.

She would look better if she dropped 15 pounds and did some serious exercise instead of light jogging and yoga twice a week. I wouldn't call her plus size but she isn't fit by any means

Not implants, injections.