Are there any physical benefits that comes with being a manlet?

Are there any physical benefits that comes with being a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liftbignow.com/commentary:kirill-sarychev-335kgs-benchpress-world-record-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You live longer
You get gains faster and easier

Easier gains
Easier to do squats

Manlets generally have a more aesthetic facial structure

More likely to start lifting because they need to compensate.

How so? Are they less likely to have long narrow midfaces?

easier and cheaper to find clothes.
fit in most cars.
able to date women who are actually afraid of taller men.

Just look at the pic you posted in the OP. The lanklet looks ugly as shit compared to the manlet.

You can fit under the bed of your bf

i think more women prefer a taller man rather than a shorter one

They both look short you coping faggot

can hide from hawks in small spaces

Things are usually built for shorter people
Easier to do a lot of exercises (shorter ROM)
Proportionally manlets are stronger but in total tend to be weaker than really big dudes

this, world is designed for manlets
im only 181cm but in some public transport there isnt enough space for legs, i have to bend my head to see myself fully in some mirrors
having that said, id still rather be 2m lanklet than 175cm manlet

Dude on the left has the face and neck of a Chad. but a body of a manlet LOL. Imagine if that manlet was 6 foot tall and had an insane frame/shoulders. he would be pickingup tons of chicks

More aesthetics for less work

Cutting is easier because you can't reach the cookie jar on top of the fridge.

Able to travel on planes more comfortably. Joints will last longer

superior bench press and squat leverages

BS, I'm a 5'8.5" (174cm) manlet and I have long legs and arms and thus suck at both lifts.

You live longer
Every lift is easier
Don't have to eat as much
Less prone to certain diseases (especially STDs)

yeah, I should have qualified with (usually)

at least you'll have an easier time getting a triple BW deadlift though

Now imagine a 6'3 guy, also with long arms and legs and imagine how much worse he would be at those lift.

Pretty much everything except for the sexual attractiveness

You make a better soldier.

That's why the world record raw bench press belongs to a 6'6" guy, it's all about proportions and shorter people tend to have better proportion but it's not universal.
liftbignow.com/commentary:kirill-sarychev-335kgs-benchpress-world-record-15

>manlet with long limbs

most uncommon thing ever

Because there is generally no hope for you, there is nothing to live up to. Some take solace in knowing that the odds were rigged from the beginning, and their lack of achievement was inevitable.

Live longer, less stress on joints and organs. Lower calorie requirements.

That's why island locked creatures tend to undergo pygmituzation.

I killed fiddy men

>2017
>Still thinking looks are the primary measure of your attractiveness to women
They biologically don't work like that. Just because a woman says she wants a 6'2, 10% body fat boyfriend with a jawline of steel doesn't mean she can't get horny for people who don't fit that body type. Women say all types of dumb shit

t. coping incel

>chadcentral

what's the story behind this guy again? i saw other pictures of him around

this picture proves that face>height

No.

I am not. I'm a fat 5'8 black guy that goes to USC and I get hoes. The coping guys are the LMS guys. They only say that looks, money, are the only things that matter because when they need to rationalize why they suck with girls. When they blame things that they don't have (a high LMS) it takes responsibility off of them or they can make an excuse like "oh I won't go after girls until I gain 15 lbs of muscle and drop 10 lbs of fat".

Dude on the right is an ugly jewish looking cuck.

Meanwhile dude on the right is a manlet version of channing tatum.

> fat 5 8 black guy
> and i get hoes

BBC theory confirmed

>hide and seek champion
>can hang yourself with less rope
>???

This.
But then again you don't get that sweet XP from the hawks when you kill them and eat them.

No, being black is objectively a disadvantage according to everyone else. Studies show that women prefer white guys and shit. It's especially a disadvantage at USC which is in the south central area where a lot of poor black/latino people will rob you if you are walking home alone in a shady area. I'm also short and fat. USC is in socal and the dudes here are fucking beautiful (no homo). The campus is teeming with Chads. The thing is I don't see being black as a disadvantage. I don't see being short as a disadvantage. I don't see being fat as a disadvantage. Thus women don't really care. Some of the girls I've been with will poke fun at my belly or my tits (btw did I mention I have gyno too?) but they see I don't care and then they giggle and fuck me anyway. It's attitude. 98% of women literally biologically get turned by certain behaviors because they are designed that way. Nobody picks what they are sexually attracted to. It's just like 98% of men would fuck the girl in my pic. Hell you don't even have to believe me. As long as you act like you do around women and are convincing (although this takes practice) most women will want to fuck you. Even if they don't because reasons (she has a class, her whole family got killed in a jihad, etc) any other day during better circumstances she would fuck you.

You can fit in manholes.

Kek at last point

I'm 5'7" and there's been like 5 instances where random objects went whizzing right over my head and if I was taller they probably would have hit me and gave me brain damage or at least stitches.