>girls talk to me cause body
>ask for face pic
>seen
>stopped replying

I have lost all point in lifting.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore

HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME

can't cheat it facelet

post face. cover the eyes if you'd like.

instead of killing yourself you could consider changing your face.

Grow a beard
Get facial tattoos and go for alternative sloots
Become gay

There's plenty of options op

nobody looks good in selfies, just learn how to make ur face look good in pics.

Fucking nigger faggot find new reaction images I've seen that image 3 times on the front page already I hope you die

>be 5'6 manlet
>6/10 face
>lmoa frame on manlet
Still getting 10-15 matches a day. Just be yourself friendo :)

>nobody looks good in selfies

HAHAHAH
Has it ever occurred to you that you might just be ugly?

Yeah but are those quality matches? Doubt there's any Stacy's in there

no im cute as fuck i have no issues getting chicks on tinder or real life with my face. im just saying that if he is sending them a selfie super close up he might be making himself look uglier than

I only give likes to quality girls, probably like at most 5% of what's there. be urself :)

Um I did actually send one kinda close up...

post face

ya try mirror selfies. also tinder is a tough game. ive chatted up girls when i was horny and when then sent me a nude i stopped responding. not because i didnt like it but because i came. u never know the reason for these things.

rejection is a part of the game, you are not going to be everyones cup of tea. there are fine looking girls u prolly arnt attracted to, and girls don't exclusively like attractive guys (it seems sometimes)

ya one sec just gonna post my face, phone number, address and facebook account on Veeky Forums

post face faggot

This

Fucking summerfags making shit threads

Well what are your lifts?

>lifting for women

.5/1/1.5/2 for reps

I share similar feels OP. Outside of being made fun of for how my face looks for most of my life by people in real life, I have had other experiences of this as well with online stuff like you.

For example

>post face pic on r9k once in a "post your faces" thread, and I'm the only "robot" who people unanimously agreed is ugly
>posted face pic on soc "rate me" thread and people used me as a reason to disregard someone's rating system because they rated me too high (a 5)
>posted a face pic once on reddit's forever alone board and they all felt bad for me
>about a year ago spent a few months of complete degeneracy trolling reddit for girls to sext/cam with and multiple girls i did it with saw my face and dropped all contact with me because of how ugly i am

hell even a girl i found who i would skype with for hours and chat with all the time said it would take a unique girl to find me attractive

post face

>lifting for girls

>Become gay
why do fags act like this is a choice for straight guys online and then get asshurt irl when people tell them to start liking women

I'm sorry.

where da face tho OP

you've posted this before right? recognize the last line

Front phone cameras are awfully distorting, you can actually look that up and stop acting like an absolute retard.

It doesn't really matter that much, appearance that is. You will end up with a wife as does everyone else. All my ugly friends are in long term relationships now (30s).

And post marriage, appearance doesn't matter for shit.

Because being gay is a biological dead end, so the only way of making more gays is through corrupting normal people. This is why they molest young boys and distort their sexuality as it forms.

Literally every girl doessnt even reply to my messages or gets bored after a day of talking

Fuck tinder and bumble, fuck sexual frustration and the fact that theres no girls within 50 miles of me other than disgusting townies at the bar.

Fuck life

iktf user

>tfw born with cleft lip and bullied throughout school for being ugly.
>tfw no hope

you'll fucking make it.

True satisfaction is found through things YOU have control over. Your accomplishments, your life. Not your height or your facial structure or your cleft lip. I have a 10/10 brother and he's fucking miserable. Had everything handed to him. Didn't work for a thing. Wasn't forced to make himself interesting or learn anything cool. Now he's aging and the one thing he was gifted (his looks) are slowly deteriorating and he'll eventually have nothing to show for it.

>tfw I used to mercilessly bully this kid with a cleft lip

He deserved it, though. He was a dick.

And talked funny, but in an annoying way, kinda.

Stay strong man. I was rated a 3 on soc and I have slept with hot girls and currently have a hot long term GF (she's 20, i'm 25)

My body is not great and my face really is atrocious, but I just keep trying and can surprisingly still get girls