Are you cut?

are you cut?

Yeah

I'm mostly indifferent but I wish the jews didn't steal my foreskin

Nah, all natty bruh.
I was born in eastern europe.

I'm uncut. Scandinavian here. Not many cut ppl here desu

Same. Kinda upset that my dad let the Jews steal part of my dick.

Not mutilated, thankfully.

Cut and loving it. Can't imagine seeing a goofy uncut piece of shit and not laughing

Enjoy your mutilated unsensitive impossible to pleasure without lube multi-colored cock, faggot

get a life retard

brit fag here, my foreskin is fucking well long, probably atleast 15mm hanging off the end, it can easily remain fully sheathed even when errect

Cut and happy

>I love that I had part of my dick cut off

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm gonna have to get my dick cut very soon.
At 25yo i still have a phymosis.

haha exactly man, suppose if its already been mutilated you may as well convince yourself its better otherwise it'd be shit as fuck

No i am bulk

Hung as fuck, so I don't really mind the cut

seriously, sometimes i just look at my dick, it really is visually pleasing

no homo

Jews did this to everyone

We cut the dicks of children for jewish orthodoxy, there is no medical benifit

You can probably gradually your foreskin.
I wouldn't get my dick cut if I were you, user.

So yeah any other anons had to get mutilated later in life?

Bro you're a fuckin idiot. I had the same problem and went to my doctor. Got a cream prescribed and just had to pull my skin back on the shower after putting it on. 2 weeks pass and my dick is normal.

The gland was incredibly sensitive for the first week but washing it help.

Don't get cut, you fuckin retard.

Enjoy that sad lil rubber band you got hanging off your member. Might as well be roast beef lips.

No, but I'm ON a cut! Going from 160 pounds at 6'3 to 120 pounds at 6'3! Can't wait to lose this belly fat!

nah I enjoy being a real man
also foreskin adds a little bit of girth so thats nice

I tried the cream 3 times but i got scared because it was a bit painfull and it made no progress whatsoever
Had to show my dick to the doctor
He then asked what happened when i had sexual intercourse, having to admit i never had intercourse at my age was humiliating

Nope. Un-jewed and proud

Yes. Wish I wasn't. I legit have problems masturbating, I have to use lube

If you're in the US, it was actually Christians who did that to curb masturbation

This is a myth. I'm cut and I have jacked off comfortably without lube my whole life. I wish I were less sensitive too, desu. I cum way too quick.