Tfw jaundice

>tfw jaundice

Is this going to affect my gains?

your metabolism is fucked so, yes, yes it will

Do you have Gilbert's?

I dont know, I think my liver is just fucked

are you an alcoholic or have a pre existing condition?

dude you need to get your pancreas checked ASAP. what the fuck?

I drink 5-6 beers a night, been doing this for the last 3 years.

Live by the vice, die by the vice. Can't say you don't deserve it

step 1) stop drinking

I know its bad but I'm only 25. I thought it would last longer than that.

Got jaundice after having gal stones for over a year. Apparently I almost died.
You should probably get a check up.

>gal stones for over a year.

what was that like? Like kidney stones?

how long has your skin/whites of eyes been jaundiced? any other things out of the ordinary, unusual abdominal pain, weird smells or colors when you poo?

Horrendous, crippling, dull pain that lasts for several hours but only happens after eating fatty meals/meals that require a lot of bile to digest.
The pain would subside during masturbation, not sure why, but always came back with renewed fury after finishing.

Take milk thistle and stop drinking, consume FRESH beet juice. Eat clean, and exercise. the liver is a fucking beast, some people have most of it removed and it grows back.

I started noticing it a couple of days ago. My shits been really dark, and no abdominal pains out of the oridnaty.

that fucking sucks man

Why wouldn't it, Lenny?

Stop drinking but I doubt that amount of alcohol alone would cause it. Get to a doctor.

>The pain would subside during masturbation, not sure why, but always came back with renewed fury after finishing.
It's because masturbation/orgasm is an extremely potent painkiller during, but the massive blood pressure spikes that come due to bodily convulsions/erections would almost definitely exacerbate the pain. It's so that you can pass on your genes even when sick/dying.

Something else is going on unless OP has terrible luck. Most men could drink that amount daily for 40 years without seeing liver damage. HBP sure, beer gut yea but not jaundice.