What do you think, Veeky Forums? Could "fattoos" become a thing?

What do you think, Veeky Forums? Could "fattoos" become a thing?

I think boogie's idea is genius tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/s/3ah9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>boogie will die in your lifetime

As if fat people actually lose weight

YAMEROOOOOO

Tfw boogie browses Veeky Forums

What would they even look like? How would that be possible? And what fatass would get an ugly tattoo in the hopes that they lose weight? Tattoos fucking hurt, and we already know fatties don't have any self control

That doesn't make sense. They are already in a situation where they look like shit and the solotion for it is the same.

2bh, not a bad idea. In fact there should be some young-to-old tattoos too.

You would need a lot of measurements and some geometry skills to hope that specific patch of fat shrinks a certain way. It would be pretty difficult to manage.

The problem with that idea is that skin isn't fucking elastic. If you're a fatass with stretched skin and you get a shitty tattoo, then lose weight, you'll just have loose skin and an equally shitty tattoo.

That's not how skin works.

I've been on the boogie bulk for the last 3 weeks and consuming two jars of great value mayonnaise a day.
>noticeable glute gains
>girls at class noticing me more
>feel more energetic
>pre-cum a thick creamy substance consistent to mayo
>sweat smells edible
>now humming-birds circle me like a Greek god hoping to taste a dribble of my sweat
>boss moved me to my own office because of said birds and sweat
>began solving Hilbert's problems by multiplying my kcal intake
>somebodies gotta pay for my healthcare

Seriously you guys ought to try this routine out, everything's been coming up boogie since then and my wife's really enjoying the new boyfriend.

This

I got tattoos when I was a behemoth at 134kg (5' 10") and despite getting more and more as I shrunk I found that after losing 22kg (have another 15 to go until I'm happy) I have to now touch up the older tattoos that covered up stretch marks and softer pieces of skin despite said skin shrinking.

I use tattooing as a sort of achievement reward when the scales say I've lost 5kg so it helps motivate me to commit to losing more weight.

Boogie needs to fucking die, I'm still a fatass but the notion that someone else HAS to fund his surgery and HIS choices in life is abhorrent. I got fat because I was a lazy slob. My fault. ME. I lose the weight, no quick fix surgery. Nights of stomach cramps, hunger, sweat and pain get rid of fat. If your a fat fuck like him before the surgery you'll revert back to being a fat fuck after and the thought of bringing tattoos into it is fucking retarded. Skin does NOT work this way, tattoos even on normal non-stretch marked skin still need to be taken care of and touched up every 4-5 years to maintain.

>FUCK BOOGIE

He keeps shilling his shit here, he knows that he gets hate views from here

>tattoos
>that look cool

>he doesn't know how skin works
...I hope he just fucking dies.

Yeah booger, your skin is totally going to maintain its elasticity and "shrink" rather than just fold in on itself like a wet blanket...

>my wife's really enjoying the new boyfriend.

>16 more days until boogie dies on the operating table

can we start a countdown????

timeanddate.com/s/3ah9

based death

its perfect

When Boogie dies fit will keep him alive forever just like Rich Piana by obsessively fucking posting about them over and fucking over and over again with no new fucking information YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS JESUS FUCKING FUCK GO JERKOFF YOU MEME FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU ALL GET CANCER OF THE ASSHOLE AND DIE VIRGINS WITH NO GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Saged

>boogie's
Does he already follow the diet or it's still 'one more burger'?

How would you need to lose weight to keep elasticity?

>implying 'one more burger' isn't the diet

>what is reading comprehension
Gain weight > skin stretches out
Lose weight > skin doesn't shrink back

dubs he survives the operation

God what a moron

mfw

RIP

Wait is Wealthy Harpsichord dead?

Kek

Unless it's scar tissue. So boogie should cut himself where he wants a fattoo.

kek

this is quality work user

Just realised he really will.