Are you okay with randoms spotting you without asking?

are you okay with randoms spotting you without asking?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rilwan4real/status/883978801155371011
youtube.com/watch?v=qJckchby55E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg, this is hilarious

What the actual fuck?

Sure as fuck not like that, holy shit. I would've dropped the bar on that clown

Thats not normal, right? I've never seen this happen before in my gym. Or atleast only when its a grill and the pt is around and instantly gets there to see if she needs help.

I've been rando spotted on bench press before, but I've never seen random stranger spotting on squats before

He probably thought you were a girl from that cute skirt you're wearing, faggot.

heres the original with sound twitter.com/rilwan4real/status/883978801155371011

>Squatting outside the rack where the safeties can't help you

This guy is my hero!1 :D:D

I would feel a little uncormfortable but afte a few times I'm sure I get used to be protected by his hands.
But if it's a woman, then, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this Get;Out Part II?

is there a reason he squatting outside the safety racks?

Nothing gets the adrenaline pumping like D A N G E R

To be fair ypu squat looks like yoyr on the verge of collapsing in catastrophe and he was just concerned for your safety.

>filename
its bleached you stupid fucktard

I take off the safeties whenever i squat. the fear of death helps motivate me

DANGER ZONE

>getting triggered over a filename

At first I thought you typed out D E A D N I G G E R

>fucking normies taking up all my squat racks
>squat rack opens up
>go to squat rack to squat
>unrack facing backwards
>take barbell and walk out of into middle of room
>squat

>I have severe dyslexia

The fuck? Stay off black twitter my dude I saw this shit there today

Some safety rails are too high if you're a manlet of average height.

it's actually COLONIZED my savage friend

Manlet, can't hit depth inside the rack

he actually touched his thigh lel

there's a dude with yoga pants on

test

this guy has obviously got such SHIT form that the old man worried about if his chicken legs could even handle squats

im really sure this is what happened here

the old man probably didnt really want to spot him at all, but also didnt want s napping knees happening on his watch

im sure he generally spots nobody

How oppressed are the niggers on twitter after this?

>Squatting outside the rack where the safeties can't help you

you can see he's too short for the safeties.

has a decent squat, could do with more hip opening to reduce the good morning angle at the bottom.

>being that short
Should probably khs then desu my gym has the same racks and they work for me and I'm 5'7" I couldn't imagine being shorter

Once a fucking autismal faggot placed some safety pins WHILE I WAS BENCHING because he was under the impression that the pl8s on my barbell weren't symmetrical.
He almost killed me. I've then attempted to explain him that I left the safety pins out ON PURPOSE, so that if I really needed I'd have been able to drop the weights. I've then hinted him that I'd have ravaged his anushole with his safety pins in the showers if I ever encountered him again.
He ran away almost in tears. I've never encountered him again, he switched gym that very day as a PT told me.

Don't play the fucking good Samaritan if you aren't a PT, someone of the staff or a 50+ yo powerlifter. Mind your own business.

Daily reminder that it is your duty to keep an eye on the dude with the stick arm loading 2 pl8 on the bench because he is to beta to ask for a spot

>Once a fucking autismal faggot placed some safety pins WHILE I WAS BENCHING
my bad

>good morning angle
>thinking this is a high bar squat

>not letting a random old man rub his dick against your black ass

Brap city

I'd kill the man who did this

One time the bar slowed down on my bench press and a hairy DYEL nerd came over and "helped". That fag stole my gains but in my autism i thanked him.

that old man look gay

I'm sorry what

white people are so fuckin gay holy shit

>tfw the gym cardinal mistakes you for his altar boy

youtube.com/watch?v=qJckchby55E

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Its fine to watch and spot randoms on bench if they are actually failing though.

Lol at spotting. Only beta's spot. Chad would help you by pushing down on the bar with his whole body weight while you're trying to bench.

made me raff out roudd at work

>Implying you have the social skills to interact with others at the gym.

Imagine the smell

one of my first bench press sets was a doomsday scenario, thank god for that rando who quietly stepped in and made sure nobody noticed subtly.

only if it's a girl

why he does have that 'damn happened again' face at the end rofl

>tfw my gym has no adjustable safties
>they are too low

that is how a squat looks like with long femurs retard

heh

Someone has a greentext about user getting spotted by cheering big black dude he has never seen again?

????

>hey bro you need a spot?
>nah thanks, I'm pretty sure I can do it
>still stands close and reaches with his hands at even slightest sign of the bar slowing down

just annoying, but it's pretty motivating knowing that someone watches me if I fail desu

Nigga gay.

I thought it was a grill until the end of the video.

>"Hey pretty boy, want 20% off your next 100mg? Come see me later"
Also, wtf is he wearing

it's like he was never there...like a shadow. I loved how he kept pulling his elbows back so he can snap his neck, nice try kkk.

A double pepe

I would feel very uncomfortable, and I would tell the spotter that I appreciate the gesture but I do not require help.

But honestly, the old guy is just trying to help. In a way it is kinda adorable.

It's not though.
Any person with a triple digit IQ can safely bench without a spotter by leaving the clips off so they can dump if need be.
If you're stupid enough to bench heavy without a spotter with clips on, you deserve death.

Veeky Forums reads like teenagers talking, more than some other boards.