I am a 10000% noobie (never touched a weight)...

I am a 10000% noobie (never touched a weight), can I train on maintenance and lift hard to get to 10% and leanbulk from there.

>pic related, goal body
Also, skinnyfat 140lbs 5'10

bump to godliness

Sure, but it will be slow and boring and you probably won't count your calories correctly.

i already use chronometer.

the only thing i'm afraid of is bulking cutting phase because i might get to used to the bulk.

>i already use a chronometer
wat

it's like myfitnesspal

Better question,

how do i maximize my noob gains?

Eat right train right sleep right read the sticky

jesus christ

why is this your goal body

cause it looks as if it's all muscle and extremely low fat. also, i'm shorter than most of the big guys on here so this would fit me well.

it also looks kinda extreme which appeals to me.

>coffee with cream

Never gonna make it

just from google dude. i fucking hate coffee

>Not drinking coffee

Never gonna make it

height/weight of OP pic?

If you want an extreme, ripped look, you want dense muscle not puffy muscle. Add muscle of course, but it has to be a cycle of adding muscle, then condensing and tightening muscle.

You should go with martial arts. Shadow kick box, shadow weapons fight, footwork, agility work, and iron shirt/golden bell training (hit yourself repeatedly all over until you're made of iron; starts with soft hits/hard tapping).

Besides that, get something long and heavy (I'm a broken record been saying it all day) and start swinging it. I got a 18 lb 5 ft metal bar from a hardware store; it's for digging post holes or something, and have been swinging and carrying it around. Feels great. I'm a Berserk fan to be honest, so hopefully I can cosplay as Guts with a 60 lb Dragonslayer and actually swing it around (never would cosplay but if it's something that impressive I'd be willing to make some $$$ being the living embodiment of every large combat character out there). Zangief is my goal bod. Or Dio... not sure.

Any who, gymnastics with a yoga flare (e.g. slowly going from a bridge to a handstand to a 1 hand stand and then leaning left and right and in circles to stretch your muscles and work them at odd angles) most gymnastics are already proto-yoga but try to imbue more "power yoga" into it.

Do a shit ton of static holds in every position possible, cardio and sprints too.

All this shit will end up getting you a steeled looking body rather than a big muscular look... though if you eat enough, you'll definitely gain muscle and weight and still lose a shit ton of fat down to extreme lows like Bruce Lee (he was what, 4%?). You don't have to go that low of course.

When you want to get big though, just focus on getting big, not gaining a shit ton of steeled strength and stamina. Cycle it. The 15 - 20 rep range with ~65% max weight is better when your nervous system is already very strong, which doing work like I mentioned would definitely do.

So to recap, extreme athleticism, gymnastics and martial prowess when slimming, and weight lifting/body building when gaining.
Forgot to say to do a lot of accessory work after the main lifts when gaining; body building essentially.

everything about this post is autistic, down to the weird, literal faggot 3d image

You must cringe when a father hugs his children as well, huh faggot?
Your low self-esteem is troubling.

Honestly this post is close to the mark, in my opinion. Martial arts as a sort of slow burn and a curriculum that includes static holds is the best foundation. It requires patience though and to be frank nobody here is patient.

OP the condensed route for this would be to find a yoga dvd and do that shit hardcore on top of your bodyweight regiment.

>57.5kcal in his coffee
>57500 calories in his coffee
You are either Elvis or you need a new app

Are you pretending to be retarded?

No, are you?