How do you act more masculine Veeky Forums?

How do you act more masculine Veeky Forums?

I have the gains, I can do 1/2/3/4 but girls still look to me as a child

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JVqJVHmuN8k
youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

learn to play guitar and act all emo. Also grow your hair and get shitty tattoos

it's probably the way you dress.

They don't think you're a child. You think they think you're a child because you're insecure.

why are men insecure

no I legitimately act like un masucline

send help Veeky Forums

>Wherein gymcels realize being beta runs to the core.

>can do 1/2/3/4
Nice bait

From growing up without fathers or with shitty ones.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

1/2/3/4 is easy and achievable in a year
how to talk alpha?
not insecure, this is an actual thing I would like to improve

Just watch one piece

Develop more grit. Do grit training. Swim in the ocean at 6 AM. Work out 4 hours every day. Buy the biggest sledgehammer or metal something from your nearest hardware store, the longer and heavier the better, and learn to control it completely, like it's a bamboo stick.

Don't let the weight control you, control the weight.

That means the weight of others, expectation, obligation, responsibility, life, death, love, hate; don't just carry the weight, control it as an extension of you.

Faggot man up.

Yes, this is the secret to being a real man. Every manly man you've ever seen has simply controlled a sledge hammer and swam in the ocean at 6 AM. Yup.

Yes it is doable within six months. It's something everyone can do. So bragging about it is obvious baiting for replies.

>stating Im not a complete DYEL
>bragging
go outside you homo

Sauce on that picture?

Yeah and while your swimming at 6am you see me strung out on heroin with two beautiful young 18yo girls, one Persian with a phat booty and the other Irish with blonde hair who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, trying to make sense of how we can engage in a threesome

Is this pasta or are you the biggest homo on the gayest board of this garbage site?

surround yourself with dudes and establish yourself as top among them

if you can't do that there's no helping you

Continue being faggots then, lesser men. It's practical advice.

Here's some principles that are more universal:

Be bold and adventurous.
Be in control.
Be in control of yourself.
Be independent and self-reliant.
Live life like you have to push yourself through a stone wall every morning to get to it.

What if you were so low you had to do 10 extreme things every morning just to feel OK until lunch, where you had to pull a number of other shit just to survive till that night? Life is like that for those without advantages, and will be like that one day one week one month one year one decade of your miserable existences.

At least one of you is trying to claim superiority while being a fucking meth head. You faggots demeaning what, fitness and health and a warrior mentality? Hedonist degenerates and populist encultured pea brained mosquitos. You have no better advice to give, even if you tried. You can only create lesser men because you are lesser men.

OP, be a great man, not a great boy.

probably cause your face is busted lol

>this woman believes she is worthy of a hardworking, interesting, stoic, successful man

Ha

Hey OP, there's a lot of shitposters in here so I thought I'd give some real advice. Women are naturally in tune with who and what they are - you need to really focus on discovering who YOU are as a man. The cool thing about this is that when you just b urself you really are a man. Next time you see a woman out in the world try this and report back; I'm know you'll see a ton of social gains.

Hope you have a great day!

just fake it till you make it faggot

lol what a total protein powder fed faggot you are user

Fug is this a /fitlit/ post? Good ideas and writing, user

>I am a NEET who masturbates to anime and hentai all day. Women need to respect that and embrace me.

How tall are you OP?

Go back to shitposting and calling people jawlets you faggot

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Very edgy very cynical I almost believed you're over 16

take yourself seriously

You fucking idiot, don't take it literally. Read below the first paragraph

Get a bigger dick

You sound autistic. There's really no cure for autism. Sorry you were born a man instead of a woman.

My face exihibits definitely the mad and brooding part. Eyebrow ridge is always tense on my face and everyone asks me if I'm mad at something even if I'm just content. Like I have resting asshole face.

Say less, just pay attention to yourself and stop seeking it. Act like you want what you want and know how you can get it.

Want to know how I know you're autistic?

>I have the gains, I can do 1/2/3/4
Prove it, dude. Post your body.

This
How to be alpha: go back in time, rewrite your genetics and have a completely different life from the moment you were born until now.

Honestly, by the time you are self conscious enough to be concerned about this alpha/beta social heirarchy fominance business you have already been slotted into the beta category and their is no way out.

That being said, self improvement is never out of the question, we're all gonna make it brehs.

Be an asshole. Act as if and actually only give a fuck about yourself. Someone wants to sit next to you, spread those legs and fart. Take shits in the sink because the taps right there to clean your ass. Steal peoples milk and eggs. Seriously, just break into old ladies homes and as they stumble and mumble, steal the contents of their fridge. Read a book on psychology and get inside hookers heads, then organize to rape their pimp. Urinate on some little shit acting up in the shops in front of his mother. The world is your oyster.

I didn't mean to imply there's no way out. Also the alpha/beta thing changes depending on context. I just meant that the way you relate to your peers on a psychological level is learned pretty early on and it takes more than a bit of muscle to change that.

By not being a faggot and making gay insecure threads like this one.

Yep. It takes a lot of hard work and putting yourself in shitty, uncomfortable situations to break that conditioning. I reckon just knowing what people respect in a man and what women really want, not what they tell you they want is half the battle won.

In the spirit of this thread I have a /r/. I'm looking for sex guide capped from blue board about shit that every woman likes. It was quite long and mostly text. Interested in testing those on my gf and seeing if it is full of shit or not (will report back the results).

why are germanics girls so degenerate?ยก

anyway she has that nice ass, would hit all day

Women are fucking trash. Stop thinking you'll find happiness by finding one.

Do Nofap, increases your magnetism. Anons will call it a lie but it's true. Few know this!

>he doesn't sungaze
youtube.com/watch?v=JVqJVHmuN8k

Get hobbies. Preferably ones that require you to work with your hands and body and toughen you up. Simply mastering a craft should make you less insecure.

He is right though.

Good stuff.

500mg test/week

Underrated post.

guts?

What the fuck is 1-2-3-4?

Not even kidding. Know a guy that studies at my university that rly isn't good looking and dyel in some kind of semi goth culture, and he pulls the hottest freaky chicks as fuck buddies for for a few weeks or months and then moves on to the next

islee islee islee..1 plate OHP, 2 plate binch, 3 plate squat, 4 pl8 diddy

Not sure if autism or pathetic attempt at a joke

How much is 1 plaet?

>this is someone's future wife and mother

we've fallen so far

>not 1plate curl, 2plate hip thrust, 3plate shrug, 4plate tbar row

This is autistic as fuck

50kg plus whatever kind of bar

Oh, so 1 plaet ohp = roughly 100 kg? That's pretty nice.

while you partied and fucked random sluts i studied the hammer..

No.
One plate is 45 lbs. When we say one plate we mean one on each side.
So 90 lbs. That is 40.82 kg.
Add the bar and we're at 135lbs/61.24 kg.

The lifts are
1 (135lbs/61.24kgs)
2 (225lbs/102.06kg)
3 (315lbs/142.88kg)
4(405lbs/183.70kg)

Then pick up a book, go outside, and find a better hobby you like.

I know it's bait.

Alright this is my favorite response thus far.

Obviously.

Get better at being fit, friend. 1/2/3/4 isn't impressive. Sucks how getting better at everything non-fitness related is way too abstract. Don't let the depression and futility make you stall or regress with your athleticism. youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As

I bet your neck and forearms are weak. You'll never look masculine until you sort your neck and forearms out.

How are you doing tonight autismo

> lifting the bare minimum weight to make you stronger than a woman
> making a thread about it
> thinking you're not a poster boy DYEL

>Tfw will never shove my tongue up her booty hole

Why live?

you sound like one of those dudes that order a whiskey neat because it looks manly and proceeds to not like it but pretends to meanwhile I go up get a wet pussy shot and a VCR
its about confidence in everything you do I'm scared of spiders and i have a girl who isn't(and she knows I'm scared of spiders because she had to get rid of one for me) begging to come over for me to fuck her and date her, legit be confident or learn to be

>get a high-paying job, preferably something in finance
>make connections with lots of smart and/or rich people
>donate lots of money to basic research for quantum physics technology
>wait until a scientist invents a time machine
>buy it
>go back to 2004 when you were born
>stop your father from leaving

there you go op

kek

>DYEL faggot tells another DYEL faggot to buy a sledgehammer to become more masculine.

>1/2/3/4 is easy and achievable in a year
yes 1rm. for reps if you did sports or are generally athletic.
if you're genetically unlucky and untrained it might take more

it has always bugged me to no end that a kg 20 pl8 is not exactly the same as a 45
fuck sake is it too much to ask?

if you're ugly, grow a beard and shave your head and get swole it's the only way

>growing up without fathers or with shitty ones.
STOP IT

kek

is this accurate Veeky Forums?

> Looks
Don't wear T-shirts
If you have a babyface grow facial hair
Don't wear sports shoes everywhere

> Behavior
Stoic calm
Keep your word
Be responsible
Know your worth

what? a usual 20kg plate is actually 20.4kg which pretty close to 45 lbs..

Is this nigga tryna tell us some biblical revelations n shit

>one day, one week, one month, one year, one decade

So during 11 years and 38 days ?

GOMAD

Fucking asses would be masculine. Really could break some of the mental barriers that hinder getting girls. No homo.

>Know your worth
why would you tell him to kill himself?

Well if you're 18 you can still look like a kid. Just act like a man

You're being mean but that's actually a good point - to able to know your worth you actually have to be worthy and fix your shit

Neber eber gna lern

>tfw I can't grow a beard and have a baby face
I am doomed

>faggot up, man

Well, think about that last part.
>you always hear women complain about men being assholes who only want them for their bodies because that's the type of man they gravitate towards

It's accurate enough. Women aren't loyal in the way that men are, it's a fact of life.