How fat am I Veeky Forums? What should I do to lose weight? I don't have money for the gym

How fat am I Veeky Forums? What should I do to lose weight? I don't have money for the gym

Keep in mind that I am short, 5'8 and I weight around...94 kg so yeah..

You're fat. There is not slide scale, fatty. Your excuses dont matter

you're fat, balding, poor, probably smell like shit, not gonna make it.

You guys are a delight.

probably between 27% and 34% BF. Do a water fast and you'll be fucking fine

Cut out all sugar and breads from your life. That's it.

Run. Jog. Walk.

Eat more vegetables. Eat less overall.

All sugar and bread? I have a pretty cool park close to my home,it has a track of about..1.5km. Jogging should help too right?

No don't do any exercise do nothing but masturbat to hentai and you will be fine. Continue life as is you underage faggot.

As I said below,there's a park nearby,I can go there and walk,thanks for the advise,I don't think I can do a water fast like the guy up there is suggesting lol

I'm not underage,I'm just really lost.

Read the sticky

Eat conscious meals of protein and carbs every four hours. Drink a gallon of water everyday. Run, jog, walk, and stretch. Or be sly and go to every gym in the area and ask about a week trail, don't skip any days, use the eliptical for 90 minutes at a time until you can run properly.

Bleach sugar and bread in general are the Devil. Don do ittt!

Watch what you eat, and do calisthenics at home. Especially different variations of push ups.

walk for an hour everyday

Body weight fitness lad.

I get so sick of fat people asking how they can lose weight when it's literally cut out processed foods and bread and they just can't get it into their heads. They go on crash diets and exercise camps and all this garbage because they can't cut out their cheeseburger and coke.

Good thing it doesn't cost anything to stop eating. Honestly though, you're definitely fat but well proportioned. Too bad you can't afford to lift.

Yeah dude you're overweight but you're not grossly so. Literally a couple months at most of a diet and push-up routine and you're golden.