CHAD solves MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS while lifting 3X his BODYWEIGHT while you struggle with push ups

CHAD solves MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS while lifting 3X his BODYWEIGHT while you struggle with push ups

>chad is smart
>chad is beautiful
>chad is funny
>chad surprises everyone with all his talents
>youre you

Can you tell please delete this for me, user?

>tfw pietro is actually a cool guy too

I'm not trying to cope
I'm just sayin
He has a shit frame, look how narrow his shoulders are and has no traps whatsoever.
He is definitely good looking and smart though.

Chad needs to make those delts bigger desu

He's good looking, I'm not just hating on the guy, but it looks like he literally just does the pec dec and that's it. His chest is his best part, and literally everything else is dyel. Probably doesn't matter to women, but on a fitness board, it matters

I am chad

his DICK hangs LOWER than his BALLS

What's the point of equations that big anyway ? I'm still undergrad but I've never seen any equation or proof that's longer than two pages.

F-fuck...

DELET THIS

Pietro is bro material

He has no penis. It caves in where it should be.

ANT exhibits COMPLEX PATHFINDING BEHAVIOUR while lifting 10X its BODYWEIGHT while you KILL YOURSELF at the gym

tinyurl (d o t) com (s l a s h) abc-conjecture-1
also replace 1 with 2-4. all those combined are supposed to prove the abc conjecture

why does this dude keep appearing whenever this exact image of pietro appears

jealous: the post

It's just tucked into his butthole retard

hope this is OC 10/10
>ANT

>that abysmal core
Shitty genetics

That's the first time I've seen this picture.

You must be ugly af to see this guy as "goodlooking"

nice body and he is smart, but that face is like a weak child, when i see him i remember guys like David Laid or Jeff Said, nice body but the face don't fits in it

I'm glad someone else noticed this guy too.

That math isn't even hard.

yeah no his chest and abs are crazy good but his shoulders and arms need work.

>what is gravity?

>thinks he can calculate pussy ejaculation trajectory like a Chad.

Science-based keks on fit? I approve.

Why did they get rid of the health from health and fitness Veeky Forums?
Now there's no more sexual health threads or the like but there's still 10 thicc girl threads and r9k, crabs in a bucket >CHAD posts. This board is truly dead.

PIDF detected. This guy has no penis, maybe some cherry seed sized testicles is all. Smallest (nonexistent) buldge I've ever seen on an adult male.

Chad don't do leg day. It's probably tucked inside between his legs