It's another 'you remember HER so you start binge drinking and eating and lose all your gains' night

>it's another 'you remember HER so you start binge drinking and eating and lose all your gains' night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcT9pWSLHe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there's more than one her

>normie problems

I'm 100% focused on my training. Autist master race.

please don't do this to me man

i'm so alone since she left. she was my fucking world

>She's probably getting railed by CHAD as a one night stand while you're home alone again

There is more than one "her" don't hold yourself back with bittersweet memories.

>When you get old enough that your "her" becomes "you" and you live entirely for yourself

>binge eating
>losing gains

pick 1

Who cares? If she's the last girl on the planet then you'd be worried but she's not.

Plenty more chicks out there, and the moment your balls deep in one of them the old memories fade. Let her take all the dick she wants, find someone else, be happy and let success be its own reward/revenge.

>have a girl that you really like
>hook up with multiple other girls on the side
>yet I would be crushed I'd she ever did this to me

Tell us about her

>TFW broke up with myself because I was too demanding of myself and gave nothing back to myself in return

Why do the least deserving people enjoy life the most?

>She won't respond to any of my texts.
>All I can do is lift the pain away
>We rarely used condoms so if she gets pregnant and we split I won't be able to buy anymore supplements

>never felt love for any girl (except for mum)
>only ever felt a passing desire for them

feels good being detached from such desires

>rejected
>rejected
>rejected
>rejected
I only cared about the first one. The rest of them were just the twist of the knife.

heh

had a good laff

>killing men over being disliked by women

Poor Elliot really made some dumb choices in his short, sad life. He could've been much happier as a serial rapist and prostitute killer.

Plenty of girls and guys do that in college... people are people and just wanna fuck because sex is fun. Don't take it so seriously man.

If you're not worth fucking by the girls you like, user let me tell you. You're doing it wrong - you better realize that bitches give it up easier then 10 dollar hooker if they find you mildly interesting. Have courage and go for it fagets it's easy

I used to be a legit binge drinking liquor loving alky, because I was insecure with my gf and even worse when she ultimately left me. Then i got into lifting full time.

>feel bad about dry streak
>turn sadness into anger
>blast slayer
>speed over to the gym and have an amazing workout
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT

Now girls flirt with me when I show even a little bit of alpha interest. I guess I'm still insecure because I still don't feel my body is "ready" for women. I always tell myself once I hit X I'll go fuck some bitches. Anybody else like this?

>Be autistic
>Sex and love are boring
>Envy the fun of others

Not him, but she was my everything.
Not that she was 10/10, but she was LITERALLY the definition of a perfect girl for me. Down to the length of her fringe, the way her skin tanned, her hobbies, her favourite band, her ass and tits, the books she liked reading, the non-sense humour, her height, the length of her arm, the colour of her hair, the colour of her eyes, the shape of her nose, her ideals, her politics, her aspirations, the movies...
Not only that, but we managed to be born in the same country, in the same state, in the same city and live in the same neighbourhood and have coinciding routines in order for us to meet, coinciding routines that we only had because of a choice I made years ago and if I had made a different choice I wouldn't be there, I would have never met the literally definition of a soul-mate. And her hairstyle, her tastes and hobbies are all pretty rare, especially in this country.

And, the shittiest of all, lad, the shittiest of all is that I was the one who really fucked it up, shit, she made a fool of herself IN PUBLIC for me and I... fucked it up.
Man, I really fucked it up. I shattered every plan she made for us, every illusion she had that we were soul-mates, and we actually were. But I fucked it all up because I had a moment of self-doubt, of low self-esteem.

Worst of all? She's having a harder time than me. I've seen her again, she has dark circles under her eyes, a sad look on her face. And when she saw me? Her face got sadder and she looked away with lost and teary eyes.

Now I have nothing left. Now all I can do is lift. And you know what's worst? It was back when I was fat. Yeah, I got her back when I was fat and she was (still is) fit. And I got fit not because of that, but because I wanted to have a better health for all the plans she did for us, years ahead, she even talked about the names of our kids and we both liked Rebecca for a girl. I wanted to live a long life with her.
Now what's the point?

It's different when you're a 24yoKV.

if you don't want to fuck cheap?

then wait till you're a made man and decide who worth it

I feel for you user. Have you tried to call her or write her a letter? If you really think she's your soulmate it might be worth it to make yourself vulnerable for a chance at having her back

Man the fuck up time heals all wounds, or who gives a shit you'll be dead soon enough. you choice

>Admit your mistake
>show her you matured
>???????
>happy

She left me 2 months ago. I've been lifting away the pain ever since. Lost 25lbs, got a better job, bought a new car, life is good.

My birthday is in 2 hours and despite how well my life has been going without her, I'm still hoping she texts me at midnight. I know she won't.

She was the only person who I ever cared about. Who I would honestly give my life for if given the opportunity. She had dark hair and green eyes that would shine in the darkness. I would look into them and understand that everything in my life was going to be alright. We were the perfect team. I gave her everything, but it wasn't enough for her.

She fucking cheated on me man. She confessed to me with the most deadpan expression I have ever seen. As If it didn't even bother her. She didn't even care that she broke my heart and destroyed me forever. I've never been able to love anyone else since.

good find someone who will there are a lot of girls in the world. find one

Ask girl on a date she accepts
day of she flakes on me and cuts all contact

happy birthday

It's because she was doing it for awhile, but was too ashamed and felt obligated to you. It numbs anyone.

Happy birthday, bro. Things will pick up again, don't worry

>be ugly beta in my younger years
>start getting more handsome and fit, but still insecure
>qt girl at work
>have a feeling she likes me but don't know for sure
>betaness makes sure i do nothing
>eventually get better job and quit
>start lifting, get better clothes and hairstyle
>tell myself that next time i feel a girl i like, likes me back, i'll go for it
>one year later, that same qt calls me
>instantly regress insecurtiy removal progress and feel like a beta, almost spill spaghetti over phone
at least she responds to every single one of my texts, t-that's a start right bros?

I'm sorry user. How long has it been and what have you been doing since? Have you been treating yourself ok?

Oops, forgot picture

Thanks for the support man. I don't doubt my ability to get over her. And honestly the heart break is making my physically and mentally stronger. Once I get past this birthday I know I can keep going and never look back.

No its not. You're better than that user.
I miss her sure but nothing stops my love of gains.

Tell her exactly what you wrote

his gym buddy is underneath that quilt sucking him off i know it

How old are you?

Birthdays are just depressing after 17, I feel for you negro

Was she your first serious GF? The rose tinted glasses can be powerful as fuck. She was always a piece of shit, feel lucky that you found that out before you got married or had kids.
Fuck that cunt bro

Has happened to me before, I actually appreciate it, the date would have sucked anyways.

Fuck this is me. I was fat all growing up and I'm still an insecure faggot. At least I turned down the last girl that was really interested in me rather than the other way around. Didn't think she was that good looking until she stopped flirting with me. FUCK

Just keep going user. Happy birthday

I know this feel

Turning 24. Birthdays really are depressing. I think the best advice I got was to remember birthdays aren't for you. They are for the people you love to celebrate you. Even when you don't feel much like celebrating yourself. Family took me out to sushi tonight. None of them would eat sushi on their own. Had an amazing time watching their reactions. They actually ended up enjoying it. 10/10 night.

Damn. I miss Family Mart. That image reminded me of our first date. We were set up by some friends and went there. You don't realize how good something was until you screw it up. By then, you can either move on or do something to fix it. I screwed up again by not fixing it. I sit here and think about all the possibilities and chances I could have taken, but I didn't. I gave up a while ago. I'm just living for me now.

I feel you user, trust me get away from her, don't think about her, she only brings pain, you will find someone else, the less you look for someone the better you find, ps I love you user
>Mfw thinking about you hurting

Good to hear, just get through it and stick to your plan.

My two cents is start playing rec league sports. It helps get you out and you can start making inroads to better women

Sometimes life just hits you hard man. How long has it been?

Yeah. My ex recently contacted me to "be friends". I'm just trying to fuck random sloots but not confident enough.

That's some good advice user

Don't feel bad about spending your birthday with your family rather than a sexy gf. Your family won't always be around and you'll be happy you got to spend this time with them.

>t. Parents are both dead

Used to talk to someone a lot. She told me she loved me first, so I started saying it too. Her group of friends expands and she starts hanging out with some other guy, eventually she stops talking to me and treating me like shit whenever I try to do anything with her. Also responding to things I say in a sarcastic way. I hear the guy saying personal things about me around other people but twisting it as a joke. I knew he was taking jabs at me but nobody else did, so I couldn't do anything about it without looking like the bad guy.

I don't understand women, she completely did a 180 once she gained different friends. She even told me I would always be important to her like family.

I just removed her from my life and tried to get over it. It's been almost half a year and it still hurts. I just want to not think about it at all.

I don't think his problem was with how he killed people, dude.

>mfw get compliments from girls over my physique

>think they're just being nice because i didn't feel swole

>later my retarded brain turns it into them just feeling sorry for me

Next time will be different lads

>Hitting the gym hard tomorrow after reading this thread

>will rep till failure in memory of all of you

Who else?

Haha, every time man. Any compliments, whether its on my looks or physique, I find a way to justify it in my insecure head.

What did you do?

Happy birthday, user.
At least your improving yourself

>known closest friend for 5 years
>been through all kinds of shit
>love each other unconditionally
>one day, completely out of the blue, stops responding to my messages, calls, texts, emails, etc.
>ask mutual friends if she's okay
>"She doesn't want to talk to you"
>never says a single word to me ever again
Almost killed myself desu, it was crushing.

Stupidly enough it's been a little over two years. I don't have a social life outside of work and getting my associates degree, so it's left me with a lot of time to think. They say that your memories alter a little bit every time you remember them, but the memories I did have with her were perfect. Now I can only think about what I could have done, and what could have been. Family Mart, and a lot of those stores back over there, had this drink I loved. Drank it almost everyday. She would get me some, but in return, I did nothing. I had no idea what I was doing, so I guess I just drifted. Slowly at first. But then it hit. That was two years ago and I can't stop myself from thinking about her. Just bored, I guess.

it's been 2 years. I'm still lifting don't get me wrong, it just gets harder and harder to find the point of it all. Alcohol seems to numb the pain every once and a while.

She was. I did everything with her. She was my "first" for a lot of things, including losing my virginity to her. She was the one who initiated the relationship in the first place. We never would have been together if not for her leading everything. I know i'm a pussy beta bitch. She was just so much fun and easy to talk to. She never seemed like the cheating type until she was.

I have no idea how to even begin a relationship, or to talk to girls at all so here I am all alone stuck thinking about her. I wish I could move on I really do.

I know this feel, friend. It truly feels awful to have someone you relied on so much to just ghost you. My friend stopped talking to me just because of who I voted for. I thought we were closer than that.

Sometimes things just slip away and you don't realize until it's too late. Make sure you're being open to new chances though. Sometimes you don't see them if you aren't ready for them

I don't think lifting is all that goes into treating yourself right. Do you think positively about yourself? Do you trust yourself?

It's been two years for me as well guys. It's been a long road and it came at a bad time in terms of my emotional growth, but I think I'm coming around. Do you guys think things are looking up too?

It's easy you just need to put yourself in situations where you can meet women, like school, work, partys or through friends. You're not skilled enough to meet them randomly at bars or restaraunts, so if the above aren't an option go to things in your community where young women congregate, volunteering, special interests.

When you see a girl you like look her way and smile. Here's the big part:
DO NOT LOOK AWAY WHEN SHE MAKES EYE CONTACT. Wait a second and then go back to what you were doing. A couple minutes later do it again, if she smiles back walk over and introduce yourself, mention a few of your hobbies (you need to develop some), which ever one she finds most interesting ask for her number and invite her to going you.
This is my biggest tip, most scrubs have a dinner date or a meet up for coffee.
FUCK THAT SHIT
Go for a run with each other, go boating, or a concert or whatever the fuck it is you like to do. Don't text too much before the first date, just enough to build interest. After the first date if she likes you it won't be hard for the relationship to build.

You're already built man, girls already find you attractive or you wouldn't have had a gf in the first place.

I still think about her, but at least I don't think about her every day anymore. Sometimes not even once a week. It'll get better. I am admittedly a little envious that you were given a reason, though.

Thanks for replying. Everyday looks a little bit brighter, and I hope you have a sunny day tomorrow. Why does it take 2 years for all these feels to come to fruition?

I wish she didn't give me a reason. It felt like a personal attack against me like we were at war or something. I'm still convinced she was brainwashed by her college and that my best friend is still in there. I'm envious of you for not getting a reason.

Write her a letter man

This was meant for you

Anyone who doesn't have a gf is either secretly content with single life (me) or lazy (me as well) It truly is not that difficult.

That being said not every girl is going to be "the one".

Of course. And sometimes you just need to move slow to get where you're meant to be. It's cliche, but life is movement, not destination. Good luck out there user, I'm right there with you

I rejected her. She poured her heart out, made herself extremely vulnerable in front of many people and I just... rejected her.

Why did I reject her? I was afraid.
She was my everything, but I was afraid. I broke it up. Right there. When I had done it, I came to my senses and wondered what the fuck did I do. I was in one of my depressive/down phases. Feeling like trash, thinking that she deserves better.
I could see it, man, I could see that right at that time, that something inside her died.
No kidding, she looked hollow, lost empty eyes. She was building up that moment so much, I actually knew she was before it, and when I rejected her, the look on her face was heartbreaking. She was shaking and not wanting to cry but she couldn't help herself.

The way she was reminded me of how my mother cried when my grandparents died.

and here we can see the product of the sexual revolution

Im laughing at all you dumbass oneitis betas. Your oneitis was nothing special, there are literally billions of women, and she was just one of them. You are such a fucking self destructing dumbass to think she was special.

Yes, I've had a oneitis, but when I couldn't have her I realized it was fucking retarded to maintain this fantasy in my head that there is no one else like her.

You did to her what women did to nearly everyone in this thread. Brutal.

story time

How much do you drink until you lose gainz? I max out at a cocktail and maybe 2 beers because my bladder physically can't hold it in. I drink this much once or twice a week

Also
>its another "injured my foot but still do legs with 98% on other leg"

Happy Birthday user

This is supposed to be a sad/comfy thread. Stop making me laugh.

>thought I'd become wizard, decided to not worry about women
>girl I've known for years falls into my arms
>both in love, every morning wake up with that "something new and good is happening"
>never thought this would happen
>I've had some of the best moments of my life with her, hasn't even been that long already
Guess things just happen, I'm so happy bros. I have a feeling this will last, but deep in my gut, I have that feeling that something bad will happen. I'm scared of the end, regardless if it's sudden, soon, love fading, or death. I just don't want this thing to be finished ever. Sorry for the spaghetti dump

keep your chin up bro

we're all gonna make it

Happy for you user

Never stop improving yourself/ doing things to make her smile. Don't try to hold on too tight, sometimes it feels like everything is slipping through your fingers but jealousy will only make it worse. Get her a sentimental gift/ write her a card tomorrow.

No worries, user. Have fun, I'm glad you found someone. Don't let your fear get in the way of a great relationship :)

I hate that I'm a workaholic. Obviously everyone has sex and what not, but I feel like I was always pretty motivated to just self-improve on school and lifting. Now I'm at an age where I wish I was a little more social. That's kind of why I want to date someone with as much experience as me (nil) because I think we would understand each other better.

can you post more anime wallpapers like these, or at least let me know where you get them from? Its making me feel my feels and id like more

She's on vacation right now and I'm really busy, but usually I write her poems on google docs. She does the same for me. It's hard not to hold on too tight, but I'll try. We had a little thing a few years ago when we were younger, and since then she went out with some other guys since she though she didn't have a chance with me. I though I didn't have a chance with her. I was so stupid. She's afraid of being alone. Her imagination scares her. I need bigger shoulders to hug her better, so I'll keep improving myself. She's been a huge driving force in that aspect. You'll find something like this too, I hope. Thanks, user.

Chase after her. Even if it takes years chase after her now. If you have to grovel beg, do it. It's hard to find the one. You found her but you fked it up. Go Chase after her dude.

shit, meant to say I'll write her something tomorrow. I'm so tired.
I'm trying not to worry. It still sits in the back of my mind but I'll try to push it out.

You should be proud you're a workaholic. Women absolutely can pick up on that shit. Motivated people get the best slizz, trust me

I loved reading this

Good dreams my friend and thank you, this whole thread has really made me feel better.

At this point I've been alone for so long I don't know what I would do if someone was interested in me

Absolutely! They're actually all from movies by Makoto Shinkai. Look up Your Name (the highest grossing anime in history), 5cm Per Second, and the Garden of Words. All of them have tons of feels and every shot is beautiful

I truly hope you find someone, user.

I've made memories that are going to be stamped into my brain. Swimming in the middle of the night naked in the bioluminescence. Holding her, feeling the cold water on her skin and our shivers. Holding her as she cried, things in her head scaring her to death but her finding comfort in sharing them, stopping her fear. I never thought these things could happen to me. I'm an autist. If they happen to me, they can happen to anyone. Don't think about it too much and just be open for when things happen. Don't know what else to say. You'll make it user.

was going to greentext what happened to me but typing it out makes me feel like a narcissistic bastard, since it sounds like a lot of you have it worse than me and what happened to me was a while ago, and i really shouldnt be rehashing it.

All i ask is you listen to this song as you go through the thread, youll feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=jcT9pWSLHe0

This has been a good thread, I love all of you you are all wonderful people. We're all going to make it

Thank you user

I'm reading through these Stories and some of them are scarily similar to my own. How is it possible to feel any kind of kinship to a bunch of fags I've never even met?

I'm better off now, she downgraded, and I'm liberated. I avoided marrying her right out of college and pumping her full of children only to have this same fucking thing done to me with infinitely worse consequences. But it still hurts. I pray for her wellbeing but find myself saying that I hope she dies while I'm driving and just listening to the radio.

Mean while, tinder is a fun. What do I say to this one?

Greentext it user, I'd like to hear. Dump your feelings

>How is it possible to feel any kind of kinship to a bunch of fags I've never even met?
Because user, you are just like us. You're a faggot too

>>You're a faggot too

Shocking