Why is 99% of the youtube fitness industry and fitness industry in general so cringe?

Why is 99% of the youtube fitness industry and fitness industry in general so cringe?

Why does everyone on youtube have to not only be a giver of knowledge, but also a motivational ""guru"" who talks about being alpha and getting jacked?

There is not one youtube fitness channel, no matter how valuable their information, that i dont cringe at because of their over the top bullshit

im not just talking about fake natty channels that appeal to 12 year olds with dragon ball z complexes either, even natty channels are full of the same cringe shit

I think candito training is possibly one exception

If people can point to channels that dont do this, please do so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Elgintensity
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_ZE2GJXJg
youtu.be/-nWmcoRFoXM
youtu.be/kIGbgjdvBmY
youtube.com/watch?v=sYZHBc8ItSs
youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0
youtube.com/user/athrall7
youtube.com/watch?v=GQFVO_ZxX2A
youtube.com/watch?v=GZpD_Y58HgE
dailymotion.com/video/x4v8fub_jason-genova-my-story-part-7_fun
youtube.com/channel/UCqAWkW0bgtmDdLSZue6zBOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate Omar Isaf now

they want money man

Look at the kind of people that go to fitness expo's.
Out-going to the point of being obnoxious, unfunny, unoriginal, typical normie faggots without a single original thought, ignorant about everything in life, only knowledgeable about things that are spoon fed to them through schooling or advertising, these are the average consumers, this are their target audience.

Because a high volume of short videos gives you most revenue. People eventually seek lifestyle info, not just fitness info from others they deem succesful.

Because the fitness industry has always attracted those kinds of people

It's a proven formula at this point. It took a while but I've managed to weed them out of my recommendations and still keep real lifters' content. Guzman especially creeps me out.

Who do you recommend?

god i hate omarisufs face so much

Try scott herman

Honestly I like older content from Rich piana and Mark bell (before he sold out). Guys that are genuinely self made and don't get by on their looks or daddy's money. Aasgard (starting strength) and Boris sheiko are good for info on how to coach, and I like Dave Tate and the other old school elite/Westside guys. Donnie Thompson has good info also.

What about Elliot Husle

>have to retake course from first semester
>sit infront of three literal fresh out of highschool dyels
>they discuss which fitness youtuber has the best body
>they agree on Bradley Martin
>start talking about how good every part of his body looks, in full adoration
>they start talking how good his glutes look
>one adds, that while that is true, Kai Greene has the best ass in the business
Fitness youtubers are turning kids into homos

70s big

ANSWER ME DAMMIT

He's fucking retarded.

this

people are just sheeps.

And what OP said is one of the major reasons i dont tell anyone i lift and avoid the subject like the plague. I do not want to be connected to those people or lifting "culture" and everything that goes with it, in any way possible. I absolutely fucking hate it and im embaressed when people ask me if i lift, because they all ask eventually, and then i have to lie and tell them i just work around the yard.

WHY?

What about eric brugenhagen

He is quite a weird guy bus I like his fitness advice

Never watched him. Does he compete?

Nes He Doesn

Jeff Cavalieri is alright

youtube.com/user/Elgintensity

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_ZE2GJXJg

Kali muscles. Bap Bap

Order 66 kai mussle

>Omar Isuf
>them calves

Hes one of the worst ""motivational"" offenders in the biz

They are natty calves

I find these 2 guys pretty damn informative
youtu.be/-nWmcoRFoXM
youtu.be/kIGbgjdvBmY
They're not involved in any retarded drama either

Are you joking, he's literally the most obnoxious youtuber out there. I have to watch all his form videos on mute because of the dumb voice constantly breaking my concentration

his form is fine. I usually use him/buff dudes to check mine all the time.

Don't really pay attention to whatever they are saying tho.

I used to watch alan thrall, clarence, jujimufu, and eric brugenhagen, I just don't spend time on youtube anymore.

Also THENX.
Top tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYZHBc8ItSs

This is literally the cringe OP is referring to

Damn youre a whiney pussy.

I like Vitruvian Physique and I still watch Scooby. Vitruvian sometimes add way too many memes and it sometimes gets annoying with a bit of cringe, with Scooby it took me a while to get used to his voice. Still good info from both of them though.

BAHBELL

Kai does have the best Ass in the industry.

>Half the video is him showing shirtless photos of himself

you should watch actual PLers like larry wheels, jessse norris and pete rubish. they have a lot of knowledge and dont try to be something theyre not

Alan thrall has a real great, no nonsense fitness channel, great for checking form and learning about the uses of gym equipment like straps. I discovered that hook grip was a thing because of him. Plus he's a power lifter not bb so he doesn't get too involved with that whole fitness/lifestyle bullshit crowd.

>Subscribing to any youtuber

Brian alsruhe is hands down the best fitness YouTuber

Wow Neymar got fucking jacked

These people don't know science. Susscrab to Janoy Genobli channel, he is a melonare celery and also former niger who knows science

Can confirm watched one of his videos the other day, helped me out a lot

Jeff is the only one I subscribe to.

I like a few others, but I don't use them for anything other than reference on form and nutrition when I need.

holy fuck, he's the fucking worst of YT fitness alongside with Blaha or Kali Muscle

>jessse norris and pete rubish
muh
nigga

Along with Chris Duffin, these three are all I watch.

just try listnening to this, I dare you youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0

I use Jeff's channel for everything except proper form tips. His nutrition and recovery stuff is on point

Alan Thrall, the guy who fixed my squat and deadlift youtube.com/user/athrall7

athlean x ?

tony horton. your welcome

Because they are shallow as a puddle and generally without any kind of personality and/or humour or general social skills beyond bro-shit

>buy muh supplements
>buy muh clothing
>buy muh training program
get a real job losers

youtube.com/watch?v=GQFVO_ZxX2A
>disables likes and comments

>implying i give a shit if you watch my channel

Chris Duffin related content if you want to learn how to do powerlifts

Eric Bugenhagen if you want to learn how to use mindset to smash prs

Silent Mike if you are a faggot

I like Bro Science Life because of the way he projects this made up a character called Dom which symbolizes a good portion of assholes who lift. Robert Frank has some funny and actual motivating videos.

Jason Blaha is pretty good.

Yes, he eats MANY times. See, thats the explanation to his overhuman amount of musclemass, that and his special technique to SQUEEZE at the top of every rep!

All you have to do is eat and do this very special snowflake brand of technique in your lifts and you will be 350 lbs of muscle in no time, WITHOUT gaining fat!

Visit 999dollarmuscleplan.org for more info, and don't forget to subscribe, upvote and lick my anus on every social network until I'm financially set for life by roiding and covering it up!

P.S. shout out to all natty rich piana follow his insta ebin mutant

Only watch m'lord and related content Tbh Tbh

get cliffs for interesting m'nate and peejay content, only watch if m'piss or m'lenny appears Tbh Tbh

I saw the documentary on him the other day. Made me feel genuinely bad for him
youtube.com/watch?v=GZpD_Y58HgE

delet this unauthorized POS watch my storie!

dailymotion.com/video/x4v8fub_jason-genova-my-story-part-7_fun

Damn, user. You got some stories to tell? Sounds like you've had some shit experiences in the past

"work around the yard" - lifting boulders and shit?

>745 pounds lunge
I fucking tried lunges today and couldn't even do the bar, had to drop to 2 5kg plates

Christian guzman has the worst offender for click bait video titles. Seems like his audience would be dudes that used to watch faze vids and have grown out of cod

Coming from a straight man - the guy on the left is attractive af

Because the whole culture is attractive to unintellegent normies.
I love lifting but i hate almost everyone else who is into it. My gym is crowded with low-iq high-test normie males. Everytime i come home from the gym i feel like i need to clean my mind from the normie shit i just saw/heard. Lot of the faggots probably listen to the same shit music that is played in the gym in their free time and always dress in sportsgear. They have no fucking taste and are empty Shells without any interests besides lifting and fucking dumb bimbo sluts.
BRING BACK /FITLIT/

I think that's a girl, user

I'm a fag and none of these dudes are attractive. Left looks like Gary Bucey had a downie son. Sort of like Sloth from Goonies.

>Not following Based Natty Venice G

You sound really cultured and intelligent.

lmao I can smell your virginity

>that pic
spot the natty

Omar pencil legs

the girl on the left

stop it, Inner City

andy baker has good videos

youtube.com/channel/UCqAWkW0bgtmDdLSZue6zBOA

Low-iq detected

these
also maybe Powerlifting To Win

Because there's no money to be made in posting actual info. Just look at the channel Buff Dudes. When they started out it was 100% informative with no cringe. To this day their original form guides on OHP, squats, and deadlifts are the most concise and accessible vids on YouTube for newbies. The channel today is almost 100% filled with cringey dumb skits and inane lifestyle vlogs.

I really like the YouTuber sean nalewanyj. Though it's more of an information thing only. You don't get to know the guy through his videos or anything like that.

>tfw you tube faggots have to shill this board for view

SCAWT
HOYMEN

BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL BAHBELL

>i have to lie and tell them i just work around the yard.
kek Thats awesome user mind if i steal that line? I have the construction worker bod going on so i can use that

Yea he is

This

>want to one day open my own gym
>hate modern lifting culture

What do brehs

>t. calflet
mine are over 16 inch

Unathletic calves

brah my forearms are 15.

16 inch calves are shit.

Scooby1961

pedophile

>let me show you shirtless photos of myself
>let me plug my instagram account
>let me talk about how great my genetics are

This guy is a fucking bimbo hahahaha worse than Steve Cook

>following this roided manlet know-it-all

He's the kind of guy that will talk over other lifters at a party with half baked opinions like "NAH BRO DONT LOCK YOUR JOINTS OUT IT'S BAD FOR YOU"