I have 10k to put into one coin. Shill me whatever shitcoin you own and why it'll get me porsche by the end of 2018;

I have 10k to put into one coin. Shill me whatever shitcoin you own and why it'll get me porsche by the end of 2018;

Other urls found in this thread:

tge.powerledger.io/index.php
icodrops.com/wanchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bongger is your safe bet, money inc.

Diversify. Here's a good list. I don't want to shill it to you, because you can read. Get information by yourself, retard.

>weed coins

Power Ledger (POWR). Full stop.

May not be a big deal to you if you aren't Australian, but fuck me sideways OP POWR is going to make a lot of people incredibly rich by the end of 2018.

tge.powerledger.io/index.php

LINK you simpleton

ELTCOIN is a guaranteed 10x in the next couple days.

Skycoin

seriously get LINK. you could get 100,000 LINKs with that amount right now and that would put you in a very exclusive club.

Get a good Bitcoin Cash stack. Easy 2x before 2018

You could easily get a Porsche gauranteed with 10k if you all in bitconnect and hope the ponzi doesn’t collapse before then, it already latest a year so what’s stopping it lasting another year

Groestlcoin, start of December will be $3.50

DOVU. Only $6 million market cap and partnerships with Land Rover and Jaguar. Look at their subreddit, no one even knows about this shit right now. That will change next week once the road map is released and the 4 conferences are over. Get in before it goes to Cygnus

EMB

Digibyte. It's underappreciated due to an artificial pump burning some the market; but, it'll have some significant movement in the next quarter because of its technology.

Yeah, prime time to pick up some cheap EMB and start staking.

u retard nigga...its already .21cent...with 1.2 bill coins....that puts 210$ mill valuation nigga...y u mislead biz as u thing they are low iq fellos

>ETHEREUM CLASSIC

AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH

it's actually only 31million supply.
the rest of the tokens are locked for 2 years.

Diversity is for richfags, people wanting stability, and people with no gumption.

Go all in on ETP.
>It's China's first public blockchain.
They always want to do things their own way, and regardless of them making clones, they all end up being wildly successful, ie Alibaba vs Amazon, Baidu vs Google, WeChat vs Facebook, DiDi vs Uber.
>25 mil Market cap
>200 mil in funds
self explanatory
>CEO Eric Gu
One of the founders of ANS/NEO
Cryptospace advisor
Always on tour shilling this project and making dank connects
>Partnerships
Partnership with Draper Dragon, a US VC Firm for crypto projects
Partnership with KICKICO, a Russian VC Firm for crypto projects
>2 Projects in development

im thinking of this but..

i think ETP was shilled by bag holders who have now got rid of their bags at decent prices.

I mean when ETP launched it dropped like a rock and many people got stuck bag holding.

Havent seen more than a wallet, overall it looks like another chinese ETH, even uses same algo

>China's first public blockchain

Why would china make it ETP over NEO? NEO has larger marketcap

Check out nebulas...

nebulas.io

>another shit ETH token

dude im trying to make money here not buy your bags

i can't tell if this is a sick joke or just a sad one

Take a look at Syscoin, 20cents a piece, looking to reach $1 by the new year

Feather and Vert are good and they are not shitcoins actually. Vert has been pumped already tho.
Then ETH classic

REQ - great project, currently under ICO and somehow doing ok considering the alt massacre right now

>p-p-please buy my bags senpai

the JUST club

REQT

ODN. I know you probably won't buy it but I'll screenshot this and post it in 2018 anyway for the lulz.

It's not ETH based

All in Ark

Feathercoin.

Weak list
Op should really just try to get one btc then invest the rest in good ones
From that list I think req is the only riskwothy right now

give me 1k of that 10k, and I will give you a non-meme answer

Wait a bit and Buy WANCHAIN.

Remember Factom? the one that did a 250x (yes 25000% return) that was 1000 in to a quarter million.
Well the all starts of Factom with all the experience ,parternships and contacts are lanching Wanchain.
Wanchain is using tech Ion,Icon, Cosmos (inter block permeability) to create a distributed "bank" and a large financial market.
Thats to say they are dwarfing the competition into one, who is the competition for this? Ripple, ChainLink, Stellar Lumens , Bankera.
It will do what these 4 do but better ,faster, with primacy and inter block tech. Allowing an individual or institution to create their own bank teller.

The main team is 33 people (all he team is bigger and growing), Bussness Moguls, Phds in eliptic cryptograhpy, pro marketers, founders of terndermint and many other entrepresises (look teamn at the website) with contacts to the new york times, wallstreet journal bloomber, ex Chinesse Politicians and much more.
Somethings to consider, there were no bonuses nor discounts nor a pre sale. Good limited supply of Wancoins (WAN).

to be continued.....

While most projects like OmiseGo take forever to develop the little parts of the tech, Wanchain will already be launching their mainet in nov-dec (they already had POW in 2016!) that will allow for PoS tokens.
You will get passive money for having the Wancoins validate the intra and cross chain transaccions. The bigger the market with more ppl using it the more fees the more you earn. And its going to be BIG. Its has a first mover advandage inside China! and the whole world really.It has all the contacts of Factom and seceral other entrepresias (look at the team). The chinesse alone move trillions of dollars, but Wanchain doesnt want only china it wants the world.

So why didn't you heard of it? because NOT A SINGLE CENT WAS SPEND ON MARKETING, yes it sold in minutes (less than 10 some ppl say 2 min) with no shilling, no youtube, no marketing nothing. So yeah the team and tech sell themselves. While other coins need massive shilling with bounty programs and marketing gurus to go below ICO price with their 2 man team lol (you know who you are).
Ok so back to the slow developments and roadmaps of most coins, Wanchain has not even released the tokens but nov-dec Wanchain 1.0 goes live (Privacy Protection, WANCoin,POS,Wallet, Block chain Explorer). That alone is already a boom factor, look at the roadmap of the other tokens it will take forever.
icodrops.com/wanchain/ comapre to other tokens ther who else has "very high interest"????? only kyber did.

also, this team did that with factom, now they have a more scalable product, with better tech, with interpermeability. With all the contacts, parternships and power inside China, Singpur, USA and Europe so this is going to be bigger than Factom. Even the deputy for Economic relations China Europe is in the team, The president of DACA and many others...

IOTA

All normie retards are buying BTC now and will soon realize it's slow as fuck and the transactions fees cost your dick. The more its used the worse it gets.

IOTA is the opposite, transactions are always free, super fast, and the more people use it the faster it gets.

IOTA is not a blockchain, it's a DAG which works differently. Shitball and some new scamcoins are also DAGs but they're not the first mover and despite what shill fags say they bring nothing new to the table. IOTA is THE DAG.

Germnan auto makers are already integrating it into their cars, don't take my word for it, look it up yourself.

Lastly, it's down 50% from the ATH at the peak of the last alt boom. I'm all in.

I could tell you about the element that comes after 75 but you would probably just sell after 3x in a month and mess up the steady and massive gains in this low volume beauty queen. theres also not really enough supply for you, so op just stick to btc