HOW

HOW
O
W

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fake right? This has to be several months.

He had no muscle to begin with. Fasting is retarded but especially if you have muscle mass to lose.

Nope, he starved himself for a month
He started the whole water fasting meme a few weeks bavk

>He started the whole water fasting meme a few weeks bavk [sic]

Idiot.

There were 3—4 water fasting in fit 24/7 after he did his fast
Im just saying he made it popular

It is fake, watch the video - he shows himself losing weight for 2-3 months, then he "gained some back" and THEN he did the fast

those two pictures are more like 6 months apart

>"he gained some back" yeah and he still looked like a fat fuck with those few kilogramms.
what's your point?

It's sorta suss, considering the length, fasting for a month can be quite dangerous, especially once you start eating, not to mention not being able to do anything while fasting (body does not function too well without food for so long) but it's not impossible, and coulda refed at a hospital under doctor supervision. But what makes me doubt this guy is the fact his YouTube channel is exclusively known for click bait videos, which isn't great for credibility for such an incredible feat.

He stopped eating. It's literally that easy.

The body copes quite well with extended periods when there is a complete absence of food, as long as there is fat to burn.

He also magically gained chest size with no food lmao

He might have had that underneath his fat to begin with. He also may have been working out whilst fasting. Or he might be a lying cunt. Now that I think about it, the latter probably has the most credibility.

>body does not function too well without food for so long

Someone never fasted before.......... The human body is in its most prime state for long fasting duration

okay is this a meme?
i see you fags arguing about water fasting every day and while i'm in definitely no need to lose much weight i'm just curious what you mean by "prime state" because as far as i can tell, not eating for more than half a day makes you weak af.

>"prime state"

If you go on a prolonged fast you will feel it like over 3 days.

fuck off, water fasting memes started right around the time that faggot uploaded his video, there were like 4 threads up at the same time asking about this

i went on a diet this week started 180 pounds im 5'5

ate 1100 calories a day 3 meals 2 snacks stoppped drinking soda and today i wieghed my self im 165

only excersise i do is work I have a manual labor job

Im shocked

> stoppped drinking soda
2l of soda is 800kcals that's why you lost so much weight,

I actually got sucked into this meme.

I started on Wednesday, fucked up and ate a large pizza on Thursday, and then continued untill today (Monday).

In 6 days I lost 13 kilos.

I'm pretty sure if this clickbait cunt actually Watergate for 28 days he wouldn't have lost 28 kilos, he would have lost like 60. And died.

I was too weak to go jogging today :(

How fat are you? At his size he would lose a kg every 2 days.

I was 132 kilos (290 pounds) , now 119 (262 pounds). I'm 6'1.

I need to get back to 105 kilos (230 pounds).

I don't normally eat pizza, even when bulking, but no food for 48 hrs flipped me out.

Yeah, and a heroin addict feels pretty weak and sick when they don't have heroin for half a day too.

Just look up intermittent fasting and butter coffee pleb.

It's fake

He would have to be running 30+ miles per day to burn enough calories for that weight loss

I've been fasting for 10 days, lost 5lbs in the first 3 days and have been losing about 2lbs a day so that looks about right.

Pic is 7 days progress.

So you sucked your gut the next time

If I was sucking my gut in you'd see flared ribs and tensed abdominal muscles.

Cunt.

Oh my bad didn't know these pics where before and after pregnancy

>equating food intake to heroin use
fasters really are retarded

>tfw I've been addicted to food this whole time
Damn I thought that you needed to food to give your body energy to survive

>fasters really are retarded

Doesn't like an analogy says nothing of relevance to contradict the statement. It is just like Keto flu you dumb nigger you get some withdrawals and have an adjustment period

You sound more and more like a slow person. Seriously, do an IQ test.

>be fat
>fast
>Get skinny and have muscles
I'm not buying it

>comparing food with heroin

food is more addictive than heroin, bet you can't quit food cold turkey you dumb faggot. Come back to this thread when you're food-sober for two years.

I find it interesting that all people around here that do a keto diet, somehow talk down on a water fast. Basically both work only with ketones.

it's because american culture has somehow demonized the act of not eating. lots of very effective marketing has been spent convincing americans to eat every meal without missing one and to also graze on an assortment of snack foods.

If you go hiking you'll see this especially because people will heavily overpack massive amounts of food for 3-5 day long hikes. You basically don't need more than 10lbs of gear and food combined for that but people end up with 30-40lbs of stuff, most weight being food.

>All the people bashing fasting have never tried it.

>All the people praising it have tried it.

I DUNT NEED TO GIVE IT A SHOT I INO I NO ALREDY ITS IMPROSSOBLE CANT RISK TRYIN' SUMTING DIIFERENT EASIERE TO SHIT ON IT INSTEAD

If you're in a 100% caloric deficit, you don't really need exercise to burn calories.

dude gross

>not eating for more than half a day makes you weak af
if this is the case you've got problems!

Just don't eat and live off your fat reserves. Growth hormones should kick-in on the third day to protect your muscles (especially the heart)

Fast = burning you reserves
Starving = no reserves left
Big difference

Here is a medical report of a 456 lbs guy water fasting for over a year under supervision.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

Oh hello there guys

I have seen that video and learned about this fasting thing, I'm currently on my second day fasting of this diet, and it is possible to burn fat and not be burning muscle, I have gains in stead of losing actually

The way I am doing this is not eating nothing for two days straight, then have a light meal to eat on the third day, then fast another day, then eat the other, and so on

This is a good way to loose weight,
So far I'm 150lbs 4onths ago I was 220