Upper body hair

My upper body hair falls out (only some pieces of hair) regulary and it's leaving my room like a mess. I got much hair on my chest and stomach and I always need to clean my room with a vacuum cleaner because of it.

I tried shaving it, but it takes too much time and it itches everytime I wear a shirt.

How do you deal with your upper body hair?

>How do you deal with your upper body hair?

By not shedding like a dog and being proud of it. So few things appearance wise mark a masculine man anymore, body hair is one of the few ways to show that youre a high test man without doing anything.

I'm just 21 man, I doubt girls in my age like body hair.

Maybe your body is lacking some nutrients

Ttim your hair rather than shave it. No itch and fast to do.

Maybe yeah, I'm currently on a cut

shaved looks 100 times better, gives a more hygienic and a clean look

Time to stop the creatine my man.

What do you guys think about unshaved pits?

Yes, if you're a preteen girl. Almost nobody likes a wooly mammoth, but few women past 25 care for the waxed look.

Do your body hair fall out guys? I just dont get it

Its a normal thing. Your hair gets replaced on regular basis. It applies for your body hair as wellas head.
Its not like you grow some hair when you hit puberty and then it just stays the same 4ever.

Unless your hair doesnt grow back and leaves patches of bare skin its completely normal to lose small amounts of hair constantly.

Im 27 .. hairy all over my chest and belly... and floor.. lel

Do ppl say smth about it or is it fine for everyone?

Thank you man

I constantly leave my chest hair on my girl's chest but we just laugh about it.

You have to shave it every couple of days ffs. Too much effort

I shave my back and chest completely
I do it for myself, without hair I can see much more definition in my chest

Just trim it with a clipper to a quarter inch like pic related

Shaving is always a bad idea, razor burn, ingrown hair, itchiness

>razor burn, ingrown hair, itchiness
it's not always a bad idea, it depends on thickness and density of your hair

You mean if they say something about me being hairy? Or having hair all over the floor?

Of all the 7 women Ive fucked so far none complained.. and 2 even cmplimented me sayin they prefer "men over boys" ...
As for the mess it leaves, its not that bad.. it just mixes with my gf's long hair that are also all over the place so we r both to blame hence nobody blames anybody.

as man of 27 years, girls your age do like chest hair. but if you are only pulling 17-19 year olds your assumption is probably true

Both.

Thank you again man

get a hair removing cream its the best thing ever no raizor burns , ingrown hairs etc i have very thick hair and it works for me

I tried it once and that shit only burned.