How does it feel to not hold the coin will change the black market forever?

How does it feel to not hold the coin will change the black market forever?

DYOR. Moon mission incoming.

whale here, can confirm this shit will moon

i've pooled two months worth of neet budget into this ponzi scheme
verge is on a escape trajectory

Except verge isnt an anonymous coin, tor nodes have been vulnerable for years

were going to make it, only thing to do now is wait.

It still has potential within the community even if tor nodes are vulnerable

Its literally just dogecoin with tor over it. This is gonna be the new digibyte soon

you moonkids are going to be so dissapointed when it tanks back to 90 sats in one week kek

totally could be, but people still made a ton of money on digibyte.

I was curious to see when I dropped this shit so I saw on Blockfolio. September 12th, right.

I feel good.

our moon mission is losing fuel
start locking in those 20% gains son and buy back at

you did really well than user, but this update could potentially push it to a new ATH since this is the most significant update its had in a while.

fucking pajeets shilling pajeet coins.

not with a strong BTC bull run
horrible timing DESU, if this happened when BTC was tanking. everyone would have bought it

but user, I'm a nigerian

Yeah BTC right now is pretty much frying all the small fish but there is still opportunities out there

I should’ve hold it down to 90 sats and I wont do it with coin that I’m not 10000% confident and I’m not even sure that it will go over that resistance.

I would rather expect a “sell the news” dump.

yeah that could totally be the case considering that's been the meme pushed throughout all streams of crypto media. Still, I have confidence that it will moon a bit more before the release

A ton of people also got burned from digibyte

scared money makes no money

IF YOU HAVEN"T BOUGHT YET

do yourself a favor and DON"T
it's way to high
wait for it to dump hard past 110

Except people on the dark net know Verge is a shitcoin and Monero is the true privacy coin

eh, Monero is cool but I think Verge has potential to upset it heavily and make a lot of anons rich

I won’t kill your enthusiasm, but XVG is over shilled for what it actually is.

And if you heard few weeks ago that Teeka and the PBC have another privacy coin under their radar. Well I know that coin and I know it’s not Verge.

Teeka got burned by XVG developer
got called out with ZEN

It 100% is over shilled, but there is still massive room to grow.

As far as PBC goes I could see it being something like XZC, although I don't really see how much gains that could bring. Whats your insight user?

all you fuckers go to wraithprotocol.com before you make any stupid fucking comments like "its just bitcoin with tor XDDDDDDDDDDDD"