What does Veeky Forums think about boogie and his recent weight loss efforts?

What does Veeky Forums think about boogie and his recent weight loss efforts?

Is he going to make it, or will he die trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behavior
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11029799/Robin-Williams-had-serious-money-troubles-before-his-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sK48JIt7Thk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what efforts?

Can't we fucking stop posting anything about this human waste?

I hope he makes it desu

when he stopped maintaining his goatee did he start to lose all self respect?

Neither. He's going to die not trying.

Does he do anything active?
Even going on long walks will be beneficial
if they are common enough.

I've lost about 30 pounds through walking and calorie counting. Boogie, as far as I'm aware, hasn't done shit.

Boogie is one of those people that will always find an excuse not to do something that is good for him.

Instead of eating healthy like a normal individual he does some meme diet like "Keto".

Instead of getting in shape and losing his fat he excuses himself with joint pain.

People like him shouldn't be allowed to live because they don't further the advancement of mankind.

He will have to change his lifestyle completely which will be very difficult but not impossible.

The joint pain thing probably is legit, BUT the sad fact is that he has joint pain because he his fat, so the longer he stays fat /doesn't work through the current pain he has then he will continue to dvelope issues which will actually make it difficult to lose weight. %10-%15 chance he will actually be healthy in next 7 years

Boogie is one of the most disingenuous cunts on the planet and his lying is almost pathological. Do not believe anything he says about himself, his life or things that are happening or have happened to him or to people he knows. The jolly but down on his luck fat guy who's had a shitty life schtick is a tool to endear his audience. He has no intention of losing weight, he's a lazy entitled uncaring manchild who uses his 'condition' to garner sympathy.

There are ways to burn calories that don't put preasure on his joints, walking isn't the only form of cardio he can do.

It's like I said, people like him will always find excuses not to do something; they would rather go the extreme route after giving it a half ass attempt.

fpbp

If he dies, he would become the Antizyzz.

I got that impression from his H3 podcast thing. All he said about his history of abuse as far as I watched was that he didn't have his own room.

Does he really think everybody gets to have a separate room? What about poor people all over the world? I only had a room and bed for myself when I was 12 and that's because my mother moved away to make money. I am not a fat freak like him.

nah his bones would instantly snap if he so much as got out of his chair
IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE'S FAT

why 3 days ant not today? I fucking swear

At the risk of turning this into a shitty reddit-tier eceleb politics thread, spend 20 minutes listening to the end of that stream Sargoy did with a bunch of youtube people. Boogie shows up and immediately the whole thing turns into a shitfest of 'gibe sympathy pls' anecdotes and compassion olympics. There are a lot of mongs on youtube but the fact that this fat fuck is considered 'genuine' sickens me.

eceleb drama is not Veeky Forums so I'll stop my bitching now

So he can eat one last burger ;)

This.

See this He's got everything he needs to start this pre-op diet, but is still waiting for "the day". When that day comes, it's going to be pushed into the future because he woke up a little groggy, or had the first liquid shake thing and felt hungry after an hour and has a mental break down at the thought of eating that way for a week or whatever.

He will never succeed. I don't wish he won't, and I hope he drops a ton of weight. I just don't believe he ever will.

I thought general consensus was "WHAT FUCKING EFFORTS?"
Seriously hes gonna die

>recent weight loss efforts

They're honestly no different from what they have been. Even ages back he was talking about losing the weight. Pic related isn't even the oldest sort of shit but just goes to show that it's the same repetitive nonsense.

He's no different from most other normies who go "oh I can't lose weight because excuse 1, 2, 3, 1050289". He has no self control, and this "recent" effort isn't going to change shit. He mentions time and time again that he's tried every diet and nothing has worked for him, and then talks about how he still has to diet after the surgery. Put two and two together and you've got another failing fatty who won't make it. Doesn't help that any time he goes "m-muh feelings, muh depression" his fans suck him off and adore him like a sort of God. He's getting encouragement just from mentioning him being fat and struggling with weight loss, and we all know how encouraging people who haven't hit their goal just makes them not want to hit it.

I'm obese too but this guy just angers me, because while I've struggled with weight through my life and had a rough upbringing, any time I've felt like I've needed to lose weight I've just jumped on a deficit and done so. Even when I'd be pushed around at school, nicknamed titties, bullied for weight, all that shit, I never felt as though it was in anyone else's control but my own to make a difference.

I don't won't him to die, but he won't lose the weight.

8 pounds in 6 years

Listen man, everyone here would love, absolutely love, to be proven wrong and see a sub-200 Boogie. But it will literally never happen. This surgery won't happen because he'll have a tummy ache day of and cancel. Then his fans will say oh good for trying. Repeat ad nauseum.

Must be doing a slow bulk. Gaining barely a pound a year is pretty slow.

>2015
Not even close to the start of it. He's been at this for almost a decade. Bitching about how 'hard' life is for fat fucks has been a staple part of his revenue for almost as long as he's been able to support himself through youtube.

What's going to happen is that
>cheats on his diet
>goes in for pre-op
>doctor realizes he's been cheating
>cancels surgery
>boogie makes a teary eyed vid saying that there was a "complication" beyond his control and "chose not to do the surgery for the sake of his family and friends"

He's right in that particular tweet.

>nobody with a great life can be suicidal
mental illness is a bitch, user

I know, there's shit from ages before 2015

Stop fatshaming him, he's just an average American

He's right in that one part at the end. Everything else is correct and cannot be dismissed because the last sentence was wrong

>his fans will then emotionally masturbate him
>huge endorphin rush and sense of being loved
>repeat until heart attack

He's just emotionally manipulative for personal emotional gain. I've never thought about this, but I don't think he does the whole "woe is me" thing because he failed and genuinely feels bad. I think he does it because reading nice comments enabling his inability to take care of himself just reinforces that what he's doing is okay and makes him get the emotional high of having succeeded without actually doing anything.

It sorta does, because it shows he has no idea what mental illness is like.

Being suicidal and depressed can manifest in a lot of ways. Cutting, eating disorders (including both under and overeating), drugs, alcohol, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-destructive_behavior

I don't see any reason to hate him. He's not hurting anybody and the people enabling him (including his wife and "fans") are just as "bad".

Better to just wish him luck in getting the help he needs and ignore him.

>I've never thought about this, but I don't think he does the whole "woe is me" thing because he failed and genuinely feels bad. I think he does it because reading nice comments enabling his inability to take care of himself just reinforces that what he's doing is okay and makes him get the emotional high of having succeeded without actually doing anything.

Soon you'll realize that's exactly from the playbook of a woman

what's the fucking point of discussing this morons twitter feed?

this month he is the most discussed person on this board, I'd take any castleberry dudebro over this and you should too.

there isn't even anything happening either, fat fuck is waiting for surgery, unless you want to discuss his content wich is even less Veeky Forums related.

for the love of god quit now before Sir has to make the entire comic about boogie coming year

be a bit pointless talking about him when he's dead won't it?

that is sometimes the most interesting most talked about aspect of a person as history has shown, even here on Veeky Forums

Kek

but zyzz was a legend
boogie is a drop in the fat fuck ocean

don't see anybody giving a wet fart about your legend in the catalog

who's point are you trying to prove?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, MY SON.

His wife and enablers deserve all the hate in the world. They literally put their own feelings above his health.
As for him, I mostly feel pity. I'd say that some hate is good for him because it's a kick in the butt, but I don't really know what he's actually dealing with, and depression is a bitch, so I'm not rushing to judgement. Still, his following is cancerous and will lead him to an early grave.

he apparently has PTSD from abuse and that is his main excuse for eating like a retard in his 40's

Boogie/Fatass user stop trying to defend yourself/Boogie you fat fuck

kek

No. Fuck off boogie.

>had ptsd from fat related abuse
>just lost 100 pounds
t. not boogie

fuck man, why you gotta make me feel

I don't know man... being 600 does ruin your joints. I'm 170 and my joints hurt. I can't imagine what being 600 and taking pain pills everyday must be like.

Why doesn't he just buy one of those small bike machines that you put on the floor and just fucking pedal. Less stress on your joints than walking and you're still exercising

because hes boogie

>I'm 170 and my joints hurt.

I'm hoping this is in KG

>great life
Robin Williams death had less to do with mental illness and more to do with alimony to his ex-wives. Before his death he was practically broke, coincidence?

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11029799/Robin-Williams-had-serious-money-troubles-before-his-death.html

This is absolutely spot on. Can't believe more people don't see through his lies- the guy is a lazy manipulative piece of shit.

>Boogert will die in your lifetime

i lost over 130 lbs, most of which while being sedated by antipsychotics and barely able to function during the daytime because of the dosage timing. all this while still able to gain muscle. i even had a moderately abusive childhood. this guy is a fucking joke with no willpower. i beat anorexia and obesity by myself, this nigger needs 'surgery' because he can't figure out how to put a fork down

He's already way beyond the point of recovery. Surgery or no surgery, that nigga is ded.

Thank god.

Maybe then I'll finally stop seeing this obese hog on the front page of Veeky Forums every day.

>he gets that lap band thing
>it snaps instantly because boogie cant handle a bit of hunger pain and he stuffs himself

hope you die on the operating table you fat piece of fuck

I'd fucking love it if some anons here tweeted him with some of these painful truths

Two weeks gang!

You don't have to do anything physical to lose weight. People in wheelchairs can lose weight just by eating at a deficit.

I lost 70 pounds this year and only left my house like 3 times.

You don't, but it helps. It's not just for losing weight, has a bunch of other benefits.

Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy again? He seems friendly in his videos and is harmless.

He's harmless and mostly genial but his complete inability to take any personal responsibility and ownership of his problem and doing something about it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of people who care about their bodies.

Maybe he gets some depraved dopamine rush from eating over-processed, fried foods or something, I don't know. It just looks like he's halfassed every attempt he's made, even up to the preparation for a high-risk surgery.

Things like this are why I hate living in Canada, honestly. People who eat like this are a massive drain on our healthcare system. Sure, they put money in the economy by eating everything in sight, but by occupying so much hospital time and resources, I'm not sure they actually end up giving that much back. The government has even gone as far as saying a large part of the problem with our system is that people don't take responsibility for their own health and make poor decisions. Imagine that same scenario in Burgerland where the health care system is even more poorly designed and now an insurance company that is likely on the verge of going broke is forced to pay for this guy that literally just started paying premiums.

It really bothers me that he's a role model for some people (just because he's nice or something)... I'm not usually on the fph bandwagon, but his bitching moaning about how hard weight loss is coupled with his blatant lack of effort is appalling. Honestly fuck Boogie... Not because he's fat as fuck, but because he's a lazy POS

I hate boogie, but I can't help but feel sad when I see everyone wanting him to die on the table so badly.

Especially since I'm in the hospital right now and have to get my gallbladder removed. I lost weight too fast and began having insanely painful gallstone attacks with vomiting and fever.

His subreddit is littered with followers who are infatuated with his wholesome nice guy act. That's what it is, an act. He thinks, I'm okay, I'm not a bad guy, I just eat too much. That doesn't make me a bad person.

No, but there are consequences to actions and his actions with not knuckling down and not taking charge of his health, the guy deserves to die. It'll be his body looking back at him and saying fuck you, I quit. You're too damn late.

I think the most he can hope for is through his example, people realizing what obesity, morbid obesity reasoned out looks like, and it's dying on a table like a pitiful sack of fat. I hope it's recorded, live streamed, the death of him on the table to serve as a reminder to us all what happens when you pick up the doughnut. Just a gurgling sound and a flatline.

i want an anime gf

>No, but there are consequences to actions and his actions with not knuckling down and not taking charge of his health, the guy deserves to die.

I'm an alcoholic who doesn't drink. Fuck this guy. Many of us have had our share of fucked up shit. I miss booze every fucking day.

How much time user? Three years here.

>liquid diet

bro i recently contracted the Beetus from being a fat sack of useless shit but i sorted myself out, did some research, fucked all my meds off to hell, ate small meals of high fat low carb and water two times a day with daily 30-45 Min powerwalks, result is going from 148 KG to 139KG in twelve weeks, alongside with some easy beginner muscles and endurance. it feels like i'm a king, never felt better in my 31 year long life.

Kek

kek

at least he makes it clear being a fatty is unhealthy, there are so much worse fatties out there.

"It is difficult to make a man understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it"

Boogie can't make it. Because if he makes it, what is he? What does he do?

Sucks that you permanently damaged your body for being irresponsible.

No, Francis ate that, not boogie. Doesn't count.

>boogie is a 5/10
>his money and fame elevate to him atleast a 7

What's the point of even lifting

in a way im thankful, if i continued with my shit i would be a dead sack of fat shit but right now i need no meds, nothing, only eating right with excercise and portion control.

>recent weight loss efforts
Dropping abnormally large shits does not count as weight loss efforts.

>boogie will die in your lifetime

Feels bad man...

Sometimes I wish I was a morbidly obese piece of shit so that I could just blame every problem in my life and in my personality on it. It would be freeing to skip out on social activities and any kind of physical activities and to just lie around like a pile of garbage all day and do nothing. Nobody would think twice about it or get worried. They would just figure it was because I was a godforsaken morbo. They would adjust themselves and their lives around it. If I was to drop out of my life tomorrow a bunch of different people would become concerned and meddle with me. No matter what I said they would be scared and hurt by my distance. I just don't have that option. I can't do that to them.

Fat people are such scum when you think about it. How the fuck does anyone enjoy the time they spend with boogie? How boring do you have to be to enjoy doing only stationary activities? How depressing is it to not be able to run and jump around like a wild animal if you want to? How does boogie make love to a woman in any satisfying capacity? How does his existence constitute a life in any deeper or more meaningful sense? He has a wife right? What happens when she's like "oh no boogie the lightbulb in the light that you can only reach from a ladder is dead!" I guess she just changes it herself and then looks at him and thinks "I married THAT. That useless soulless monstrosity is my husband and this debasement is my life."

We live in strange times. Our world is sick.

Then it would be a complete different story.
Fuck I hate fat women

Oh my fuck. I knew he was fat, but not that fat. I've only seen head and shoulders pictures. Jesus christ.

Does anybody have a link to the countdown for his death?

dude been saying hes trying to lose weight since 2012

honestly think the problem(or at least one of it) is that he tells he is dieting on Twitter. You know, fucking reverse physiology.

he weighs slightly over 600 lbs last I heard when they weighed him in for fat ass surgery.

hes been lying about his weight the whole time.

I am way more hyped for the surgery date than I should be, feels pathetic man

>a lazy entitled uncaring manchild who uses his 'condition' to garner sympathy.

Brilliantly put.

I'm not even aware of this guy and don't know who he is, but that sentence could be used against millions of utter losers across the globe.

Here's his first weightloss video from 2009

He's ecstatic that his new diet allows him to eat ice cream for breakfast

Let's see how that worked out

youtube.com/watch?v=sK48JIt7Thk

>Francis ate that

Did he actually drink that? I thought it was just a meme screenshot. Fucking hel, that's disgusting.

He's about to have a live twitch stream where he drinks his final mountain dew lol

Oh fuck I lol'd. Thanks for this. Wish this vid would blow up.

fuck me thats a real tweet?

what a deluded fuck. hes going to fail