FULL BODY WORKOUT (Alpha destiny program) thoughts?

Decided to do alpha destiny novice full body workout program today.

>Box Squat 3/5×4-6
>Paused Overhead Press 3/5×4-6
>Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
>Close-Grip Bench Press 3×6-8
>Weighted Chin-up 3×3-5
>Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

holy shit, it was the most exhausting workout session i've ever had.

Got new PR for everything aswell.

Why does everyone literally do brosplits? full body workouts are like a literal battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xhQjuWXiiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best novice program imo, jokes aside he knows his shit

Why does he talk like an American? He thinks it makes him sound tough?

He's not American????

>jokes aside
that guy is a joke

he doesn't know his shit. His program is literally 5x5, blaha novice, everyone else novice fbw but all exercises are switched to meme exercises

Why is he so insecure

>jokes aside
so you mean his program aside?

Seriously
>Box squats
>paused OHP
>trap bar deadlifts
>close grip bench

This is the fucking foundation of the guys you see at the gym that look the same 3 years later. Literally the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen.

He's a manlet.

Manlets don't have any other ethnicity because their most defining feature is their shockingly short height

Because everyone wants a physique like Zyzz, not a German power lifter.

having a legit kek

You're so retarded, you think all americans speak the same?

Honestly it is, im a shorty too so transitioning to rackpulls/trapdeadlifts helps my injury prevention so much...

Also thicker traps/neck, why is he the only one focusing on this? It's absolute most important to look jacked as a natty.

I thought he was a meme, listened to his videos. So many red pills given, he's also very honest and upfront with opinions, not giving bullshit like 90% of fitness industry. Most who follow his programs get mad strength gains too, why hate? cause he's not on roids telling you to do brosplit? pathetic.

I've watched a ton of his videos, he shows 0 sign of insecurity. He does weird ass exercise, gives 0 fucks. In all his response videos to people criticizing him, he gives a neutral but fair response. He seems pretty alpha to me.

If you watched the video about bearmode, he was just thinking of ideas for a different name for it. how is that insecurity lol?

Prove you're not dyel and post physique lol because what you're saying is a load of shit. Check out worlds strongest current winner, he box squats.

>Box
>Paused
>Trap-Bar
>Close-Grip
OH I AM LAFFIN
Why does every meme youtuber think he has to reinvent the fucking wheel?
Literally no reason to replace the basic barbell lifts with meme variations than just to be different.

SS is the best novice program and Rippetoe is its Prophet.
Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't read the book and not done the program (correctly) and is therefore not qualified to have an opinion about it.

hello alex, I like you a lot pls keep sharing

LOL this screams Alex

no no no

This guy is a fucking walking, breathing, living meme. Literal manlet with pubes on his face pretending to be alpha and calling himself alpha. He says one thing and claims it's the truth and few weeks later he comes up with new TRUE theory on same subject. For example traps training, he claimed that upright rows build his traps but later he changed his story and said that rack pulls did it.

Jokes aside, this guy is short and stocky. If he's doing something and it's working for him it doesn't mean it will work for you. Go on and do heavy rack pulls, cheat rows, neck curls and extensions and when you will snap your shit his respond will be "i don't know how to help you, i never had any problems". You fucking delusional blind faggots need to wake up and open your eyes.

So what do I do instead? 5x a week fag n pump split? Gimme some good recommendations other than Texas method, Bulgarian light or madcow (the other programs Alex promotes). Anything.

Just pick a PPL

ICF

PPL for aesthetics, PHAT for aesthetics, or PHUL for aesthetics/strength.

You mean that novice program? Unlike u dyels I already hit 1234 /ages/ ago.

Thanks to others for real answers :). Intermediate checking in.

are you retarded or something? Where did i said anything about some sort of program? I referred to his specific meme methods.

All im saying is that everyone should do tested and proven exercises instead of meme bullshit with 90% chance of snapping your shit.

Intermediate checking in. (You)

I dont know what you mean by this.

To be fair, I have had the most progress since i've been on a PPL. But to each his own.

I'm not disputing your point or arguing w u. I'm just asking for some recommendations otherwise what's the point of shitting on he programs if not got anything better.

It means I can't progress on linear progression programs. It means I ohp 1pl8 for reps, bench more than 2pl8 squat more than 3 n dead more than 4.

if you want to get big go on a bro split

ah kk

Idk im at 80kg, atm , still seeing progress on lifts while on a PPL.

Bench went up from 85kg to 90kg (5 reps) last week.

strength is nothing only volume matters for size

poast the pdf matey

you're unbelievably dumb

Yeah bro, an entire routine of accessories is a fantastic way to make progress. Don't do real squats, do box squats. Don't bench, close grip bench at significantly less weight. Don't do deadlifts, use the meme bar and pretend you're getting more out of it. Don't OHP, pause so you can lift even less weight. All of these are the foundation of getting solid, thick, tight.

>Check out worlds strongest current winner, he box squats.
Protip, you aren't him. Do you think all he does is box squats as well?

>You're so retarded, you think all americans speak the same?
No, he talks like a New Yorker or a guy from Brooklyn New Jersey or something even though he's Canadian. I've never seen a Canadian, not 1 out of the millions of them talk like that until this 1 overcompensating "ALPHA" "BEAR MODE" manlet hit the internet.

>SS is the best novice program and Rippetoe is its Prophet.
>Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't read the book and not done the program (correctly) and is therefore not qualified to have an opinion about it.

This is my default response to 70% of Veeky Forums

>this guy is short and stocky. If he's doing something and it's working for him it doesn't mean it will work for you. Go on and do heavy rack pulls, cheat rows, neck curls and extensions and when you will snap your shit his respond will be "i don't know how to help you, i never had any problems". You
Except normal sized men do his routine and send him results.

if you consider yourself an intermediate your routine should focus on high effort compounds of the main lifts (with occasional SLIGHT variations of the lifts instead) and then hammering accessories of your sticking/weak points on those lifts.

This is just a fully body routine that will ignore your weakness and waste your time. Yeah its better than nothing but the key to making consistent gains is accepting where you suck/are weak and working on that instead of doing meme exercises.

>Only the powerlifts are real lifts
kek how's that 185 bench?

stop shilling his meme workout please and go back to tumblr or wherever they speak like that
Kek this is either the manlet itself or someone falseflagging to make it look bad
This

>Gimme some good recommendations other than Texas method, Bulgarian light or madcow (the other programs Alex promotes).
Stop using loaded language to try and make it sound as if he deserves credit. Also, Manlet's interpretation of those programs isn't exactly what their creators had in mind.
Fuck off, read the book and then come back
>pic related

true

He's Canadian

Literally the most fucking retarded thing I've ever read on this board. You think you can get big doing 100 reps with 5lb dumbbells for years? Look at how fucking strong professional bodybuilders are. They don't lift bitch weight. Without strength progression, you will make ZERO progression.

When you call him a manlet are you saying he's below average in height or simply below 6'? I don't want to listen to an ACTUAL manlet who's below the US national average.

>I don't want to listen to an ACTUAL manlet who's below the US national average
what the fuck is with Veeky Forums hating manlets with good advice? Yeah the dude is a manlet but that changes literally fucking nothing. He knows his shit, and his advice can help tremendously

>close grip bench at significantly less weight
cgb is not significantly less rofl. if that's the case, you have some seriously weak triceps.

He's from Quebec. Everyone from Quebec talks in that weird, nasally voice.

Tell me about your 3 pl8 close grip.

Those are the foundation retard. But what would I know. I'm just an anonymous person with absolutely zero to gain by pointing out the stupidity of that program. Surely the person pitching it who makes money off youtube is a less biased source of truth.

Fantastic, you have nothing to say at all. Of course!

Fuck off retard

Is benching 2x a week better than once at max effort and then once with a similar movement pattern that focuses on a different muscle?

Foundation of what? What matters is the movement pattern, not the movement. The powerlifts are not the foundation of any thing except powerlifting, they're 3 variations out of hundreds of different movements all within a movement pattern.

>No, he talks like a New Yorker or a guy from >Brooklyn New Jersey or something even though >he's Canadian

He's from my hometown of Montreal. Alex is of Greek/Italian heritage. His accent is common
among some Montrealers that share his ethnicity; particularly those from the east
side of town & a neighbouring city to the
north called Laval. He's not faking an
accent.

This so much, you're should also up the volume and frequency of lifts and give your body more rest in between. That's why I went for an upper/lower split which has given me great upper body gains, but I had some hip impingement and a lower back thing going on so no comment on the lower part.

youre not supposed to box squat at beginner level:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xhQjuWXiiU

But he doesn't even know his shit what the fuck is wrong with all these omegadestiny cucks

>doesn't refute any points
>isnt autistic
Choose one
People begin talking in certain accent depending on their environment. Any other "muh overcompensating" is just what your own projection is.

The only one who i know isn't an alpha is yourself, why care if another names themselves as alpha. I just listen to his opinions and i agree with a lot of things he says. Don't be so pathetic.

I injured myself from deadlifts, do rackpulls now and lower back pain is removed. Cheat rows do work if done properly, like anything you can snap your shit up doing it incorrectly. You're literally autistic now, neck curls/extensions causing you to snap your shit? Natural selection at it's finest.

I used to be a beta cuck like you, HAR HAR MEME FITNESS GUY!!! MANLET!!!!

then i watched his videos, 100% real and good advice.

>
>doesn't refute any points
>isnt autistic
Choose one
I choose to point out how you dodge where I do refute manletdestiny
Waiting for you to dodge this post too where I call you out on your weaseling out

>Leonidas
>Italian

No. French shitter

Manlet Gains.
Hes not that big.
His advice is backed by a ton of pseudoscience. ie. He doesn't know shit
The way he acts makes me hate him before listening to anything he has to say.

You chose to not refute any points. Read a book? Buddy either you refute my point or stay autistic.

If you can't understand how the image in the linked post destroys betadestiny's program I can't help you

Stop, he's retarded he snapped his shit up with deadlifts of course he's gonna suck this beta's dick

>Foundation of what? What matters is the movement pattern
T. box squatting retard

>Greek/Italian

learn2english

Nah I don' like box squats personally, nice argument though you really proved your point

>wherever they speak like that
wherever they speak normally? hmm okay newfriend, le legion of kek xdDdd

>holy shit, like, literally? Totally. The most ever. Literally.
Global rules #2 and #3 apply, fuck off back to school or summer camp or something